Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm
Fin looked away friomJeanne and Sinbad to the rest of the group. "Oh..I almost forgot..you know with Lightt and everything. Well...I just wanted to ...apologize for trying to kill you. " she said her eyes looking towards the sky away from them all now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:35 pm
"You had no choice, did you?" Shirou asked. "Besides, you don't have to worry about it anymore. You're not under anyone's control."  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:13 pm
"Keh." InuYasha said as a way to express that he had forgiven Fin.
"It's alright. You're on our side now right?" Kagome said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:48 pm
Goku floated in the air, about 6 feet high and looked like he was sitting indian style and threw his fists into the air "Wohoo! We've made a new friend!"
L nodded at Goku's words and said "Yes. It looks as though we've made yet another friend to help us with Light Yagami's capture."
Goku was upside down and floated around L, to the front of him "Don't forget about Buu."
L looked a bit confused and asked "Buu?...Sinbad san, Jeanne sama...Did I miss somthing?..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 pm
Saber was about to answer when something picked her sixth sense. She bent her knees just as Lancer landed behind her and yelled out "Gae Bolga!" Even though she leapt back as he thrust, the spear seemed to shift and pierced her heart.

"UHN!" Saber grunted as she landed a few feet away, clutching her chest where the spear pierced her. There wasn't, however, any blood.

"Let's finish our duel, Saber," Lancer hissed. "We were summoned to this era to fight. Let's let this final exchange determine which of us the Holy Grail will choose as its rightful possessor."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 pm
"I wouldn't say I didn't have a choice..." Fin said not wanting to lie.

Jeanne turned to answer L. "Well actually....alot." she said not sure where to start.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:52 pm
((Sorry, I've been busy, Update?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 pm
((Um . . . well, Light wrote most of Kagome's name in the deathnote but never finished because L intervened and they had this big fight and then Byakuya from Bleach comes and does a binding spell on Light who disappears before he can be executed and he has the Death Note with him. Your character can see Byakuya although other's only see him as a blur and 'normal' people can't see him at all. Anyway, Goku says that he's hungry and they never really decided on what to eat . . . it kinda got a bit crazy from there . . . and I'm lost even though I've read every single post . . . but apparantly Lancer and Saber are going to have some kinda fight for something about the Holy Grail . . . I'm not much help am I?))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:22 pm
((You're more help than I would be, lol. And this is the benifit of choosing a character who's only half there most of the time, and the other times people wish he wasn't there. 'Cept when they're in trouble and need him to break out the Shikigami....but that's another story.))

"What are we doing?" Tsuzuki had been distracted by the food discussion before remembering that Watari had been experimenting on some food in his lab. His inner mind told him that it could be dangerous, but his stomach said he was dead anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 pm
InuYasha gave Tsuzuki an incredulous look before muttering, "Baka." under his breath.
Kagome shrugged. "I don't know Tsuzuki-san. I think we're still deciding what to eat . . ."
"I still say that I want Ramen."
"Yes, InuYasha, we all know that you want Ramen. Now sit." Kagome said with a sigh.
InuYasha plummetted into the ground. "What the hell was that for?!" he shouted from his position.
"You're getting on my nerves. Sit."
InuYasha sunk further into the ground. 'I really need to keep my mouth shut.' he thought.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:08 am
Goku teleported over to where InuYasha was put into the ground, looking down at him "What just happened to InuYasha?"
L shook his head and said "Never mind that. Please, Goku san, tell me who this...Buu is..."
Goku nodded and said "I'm a bit rusty on his history but the bottom line is, that Buu is a dangerous being and must be destroyed..."
L nodded and said "So...Yet another enemy for us to fight..." he looked at everyone and asked "So...Have we desided on what to eat?..."
Goku looked back down at InuYasha and said "Well, I guess I could go for ramen...So thats two votes for sweets, and two votes for ramen...We'll need a tie breaker..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 am
Tsuzuki looked up at the sound of 'sweets', "Sweets?! I want some!" His enormous sweet tooth was kicking in.  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:13 am
(Significance of Holy Grail: if a Servant successfully get their hands on it and has their wish granted, there goes Tokyo.)

"You know your final Noble Phantasm is useless," Lancer taunted as he reassumed his stance. "Avalon won't save you. I know what your sword looks like. You're sword against my spear..." He pointed the tip at Saber's heart.

Saber got back up, staggering back a few steps. The surface of the wound had healed itself, but he pierced her more deeply than last time he used that spear on her. She suppressed the pain, and prepared for her final assault.

Her armor, made completely out of her mana, disappeared.

For a moment, they stood each other down, but Saber stayed on the defensive. She waited to strike once Lancer made his move. The moment came when she noticed that he started focusing his energy into his legs. She counted on him to do that...

But she didn't count on Shirou pushing her aside. "Shirou! What are you doing?!"

His only reply was, "My whole life was...Unlimited Blade Works!" With that, a circle of light spread out from beneath him, disorienting everyone with it's bright light. When the light died down, Lancer was on his knees, swords of various types and decorations piercing him all over his body; he was completely covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 pm
Unknown to everyone Buu had arrived at the ruins of where the Cell games were held and looked around with a serious expression. He looked to the large mile long crator like trail in the ground where Gohan had destroyed Cell. He jumped down into it and found Cell's foo prints, where he stood before being incinerated by a super Kamehameha. He Stared at it for a bit then punched the ground where to foot print were. His hand flashed a purple color and the ground crumbled in, revealing a deep hole filled with purple smoke. Out from the hole climbed a man with green armor like skin and a semi-lizard like appearance!...It was Cell. "Well, it seems as though I've been reduced to my first form once again..." he looked at Buu and asked "And just who the hell are...No...What the hell are you?..." Buu chuckled and said "Erherherherherher...Buu!" Cell nodded and said "Oh...Yes, I and everyone else in the underworld have been watching you Majin Buu...I pressume you wish for my help to destroy Goku?..." Buu chuckled again and nodded with his psychotic smile.
((Cell in his first form, more will come later- User Image ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 pm
"Well i guess that settles it!" Access said excited. "SWEETS! Let's go now! I'm hungry" he rushed the others  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games