Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Lots of stuff. Where to start... where to start.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:31 pm

Im so glad I have linux. I know I should give OSX and BSD a try, hopefully I will get a chance to do so. razz

Evil kade

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

00Shoe
Lots of stuff. Where to start... where to start.

lol oooo lots? heheh so watcha doing
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am

I'm going to try and get some pics of my unfinished costume in the next few days,I want my brother to do it cause I have no idea how to use it,but he's really sick at the moment and just doesn't like to help me in general -.- I think once I'm done sewing up the furry leg bits I'll go over my "skull"with another layer of plastic canvas.It'll make the structure stronger.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:30 am

What is going on with my screen. Windows keep flashing white, then turning black until I select all... I need a new computer at work.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:30 am

Does anyone know a good way to get fiiberglass out of the skin?I have a rash all over my chest and back that started very suddenly and we strongly suspect that my dad washed his fiberglass filled work uniforms in with my clothes -.- It stings bad D:

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 am

Ack. From what I know it is really hard to get fibreglass out of skin. I have tried and failed. It is really fine and really hard to see.

I would recommend taking a hot back and see if that loosens up the skin.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm

My grandpa told me to take a cold shower,as it closes the pores in the skin and forces the fiberglass out.He also said to never take a hot shower as it opens the pores and allows it to work deeper into the skin.I took his advise and took a cold shower,it seemed to clear up my skin some and it doesn't itch as bad.It's helpful to have a former electrician in the family,my dad would have probably told me the same thing,as he's the one who always works around it now.He just shouldn't wash his fiberglass laden work clothes in with everyone elses stuff -.-

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 pm

All right. Whatever works I guess :p
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 am

hey wats up ehhh im bored

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Evil kade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:16 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
My grandpa told me to take a cold shower,as it closes the pores in the skin and forces the fiberglass out.He also said to never take a hot shower as it opens the pores and allows it to work deeper into the skin.I took his advise and took a cold shower,it seemed to clear up my skin some and it doesn't itch as bad.It's helpful to have a former electrician in the family,my dad would have probably told me the same thing,as he's the one who always works around it now.He just shouldn't wash his fiberglass laden work clothes in with everyone elses stuff -.-

Ugh! gonk That reminds me of when my dad used to put his nasty clothes in my clean clothes basket, after he got home from a bioproducts place. He stinks when he comes home from there, oh wait----I got a place of my own! biggrin *Pops out wine*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 am

Getting the fiberglass out of my skin was only half the problem,now I need to find out how it really got there in the first place.I put all my shirts back in the wash,but I need to know if the clothes I made for my costume did it.I should probably wash the shirt piece anyway,just to be safe.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 am

Just burn them all and get new clothes :p
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:17 am

But all my clothes can't be bought in normal stores D: They're made by a place called The Mountain,and I spent years accumulating them from farmers markets across PA >.> For some reason that seems to be the only place you can find them.They're very pretty and well made.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 am

I was only joking. Are they hippy clothes or something? (Just going by the name)
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games