Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm
"Oh," smiled Fortuna. "And a girl specially thinks stuff like that when she know's she's with the right person. With the person she wants to be with forever. Like me. Leo I want to. . .stay with you forever and I love you," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Leo's eyes widened and his face turned bright red as he said,"You mean.....You......I......Us........Married."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 pm
"Oh," than Fortuna realized what she said. She than stood up right away and her face turned red. She than said, "Sorry." She than started to walk away feeling strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Leo realized that he had misunderstood her and thought,'Leo you idiot. What were you thinking? She obviously didn't mean it like that. Why am I such a bonehead?'  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 am
'Yeah Gemini, just because your pranks are panted by Beastboy and Cyborg, my material is fresh and 100% copyright free' Arachnid flexing his muscles slightly the numb sensation was starting to soak away improving his flexibility. He knew he was showing off but hey he was getting married to the girl of his dreams and all their problems were starting to slowly evaporate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:50 am
Robin arrived in the kicthen in a rushed and bothered manner. 'Gemini' his words were traveling at light speed. 'Is thier a jewelery store in the nearby town, I need to pick something up ' he countinued in his rushed tone, time was short and his heart was pumped full of excitement and was soon going to bursty.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:24 pm
Gemini than saw her father come in and ask her about a jewerly store. She wondered why but didn't ask. "Yeah, there is one in town and I'll take you there myself," said Gemini. She than looked to Draco and said, "Sorry love. Father needs me and see you when me get back." Gemini than kissed Draco on the lips. And right in front of Robin, Arachnid, and Fox. Her bother and fatehr will get a kick out of this now.

(( I'll play Draco until dragonelf213 gets back ))

Draco kissed Gemini back and said, "Sure thing beautiful."

Gemini than went to her father and brother. She than sticked ehr tung at Arachnid and said, "Take that. Your little sister me kissed a boy, well my boyfriend." Then Gemini looked to her father and said, "Lets roll." she than left the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Fortuna walked to a cliff where she could see the whole ocean. "Stupid. I'm so stupid," shes aid to herself. She than looked to the ocean, sat on the grassy ground, held her knees close to her chest, and placed her head on her knees. "Why am I so strange and weird. That's why not many people like me," she said.

Rose sat on the roof of the house and looked to the ocean. And than to the sky. "Mother. Only if I met you," she said.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm
'I think I should go talk to her just to make sure everthing is okay.'Leo thought as he turned into his wolf form and followed Fortunna's scent. After finding her, he returned to normal and took a seat next to her. "Hey there. You okay?"he asked in a caring voice as he put his arm around her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:47 pm
Fortuna looked to Leo and released her legs. She leaned against him, placing one hand on his chest and her head resting on his chest. "Yes, I'm fine. And sorry about what I said earlier if I made you uncomfrontable. I guess I just love you too much now," Fortuna said with a smile.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:49 am
Leo smile lightly and turned a little red as he said,"It's okay......I uhhhh......kinda feel the same way."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:53 am
'Yeah but the real question is do you expect that boy to be awake by the time you get back ?' Arachnid mused in a threatening and unwelcomnaly dark tone for his usual bouncy and shiny personailty. It was of course a joke which wasn't in particularly good humour or company. He just hoped Gemini realsied that.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:00 am
'Arachnid keep an eye on your mother and stop taunting your sister and show your age' Robin said sternly who had become throughly tired of his childless and immature behaviour despite the fact he was about to make a big mature adult commitment.He just hoped he grew up in time for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:19 am
"Alrighty than," said Gemini as she was at the door. "Ready dad?" she asked him.

Fox giggled and said, "I wonder what the whole jewerly store is about. But I think I know."

Draco than cleaned up the trash on the table and threw it away. He heard Arachnid's comment and was certainly a little scared at what Arachnid ment by that. But he didn't show that he was.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 am
Fortuna looked up to Leo and smiled towards him. "I'm glad," she said softly to him. The wind than blew her lovely blond goldesh hair and it covered one side of her face. She than moved up towards his face and kissed his lips.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games