Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:38 pm
Higashi was kind of shocked as he walked up to the front...to be called up in front of the class on the first day...oh jesus this is going to be fun...and bothersome... he thought to himself as he stood only a few feet away from the teacher...'Yes sir...Bunshin first..." he started to focus...just like i was told...its like picturing two of yourself...focus... as he concentrated chakra into the overall general form...he remembered of looking over his entire body a convincing bunshin is a correct bunshin... as he went over every nook and cranny of his body. Performing the hand seal he focused hard..."Bunshin no Justu..." he said calmly as there was a cloud of smoke. When the cloud had dissaperated there was only one Higashi standing there...walking over and extending a hand for a hand shake. When Nom goes to shake the hand the Higashi smiles from behind the podium as the bunshin *POOFS* from the contact. He walked from around the podium and chuckled a little and speaks..."How was that sensei...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:39 pm
The dark figure stood atop the academy rooftop, in the middle of the makeshift stadium. On his back were his usaul arsenal of a scythe, on his arms and legs were weights along with a new weapon in his armor and around his le atop the armor was a case carrying a scroll. In his hand he twirled a kunai. His cloak, bllack, had blood red clouds that danced in the slight breeze. His face seemed pretty much still and without emotion as he stopped the spinning of the projectile and glared out into the village with his murderous blood red eyes."I once called the leaf village home." he laughed."the thought wouldn't even occur to me now." he had came on his own terms, he sat down on the ground and closed his eyes, concentrating his chakra he merely sat still. His hair blew across his face, yet he did not move it. His legs were crossed his hans formed but one handseal, and his intentions, while not clear, did not appear to be to bring harm to anyone or thing. Having once lived in konoha, the barrier was easy for him to bypass, there was no hiding from him if he was to bring an attack here, but in the young akatsuki's mind, he was still in some relation to the vilage and such thoughts were unthinkable.  

xLytez

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm
"Good enough..." Nom said, nodding slightly. "Now show me Henge."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 pm
Sengetsu opend his eyes widely."gotcha." he stood up apparently having found his target. Leaves swirled in a cloud around him, dispearsing soon after to reveal him gone.  

xLytez

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:09 pm
"Yes sir..." he said gleefully as he tried to imagine him in his mind. The way he held his stance...the look always on his face...and the cloths...the usual Nara clothes he always wore..."Henge..." he said the incantation again calmly and preformed the handseal as he focused the energy around his skin...changing his features...growing slightly in size...his hair longer and his voice deeper *POOF* a cloud of smoke went. As the smoke cleared the person infront of the instructor was not Higashi...but his father Inuzki. He then preformed several of his fathers favorite scoldings towards an imaginary Higashi..."Clean your room...do your training...clean the bathhouse...nag nag nag" he went on mocking his father as the class started to laugh it up..."Kai..." he said as he released the henge giggling with the class...looking at the instructor..."How was that sensei...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:43 pm
((Thank you so much!!!))

Kiara went to the girls dorm to sleep. She was really tired after everything.  

GorgeousC

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:44 am
Nom simply nodded as before, acknowledging his skill. "Good. Last one, show me kawarimi." He said, keeping an eye on the other students.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 am
He thought about what he had to ask his sensei..."Could...you...hit.me.please...?" he said with an awkward tone. "Because i cant really preform the technique unless i get hit...

((sorry for the short post...have to wait for you...  

Shimobashira Kiba

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm
Nom made handsigns, and with a puff of smoke, was replaced by a chair. From behind Higashi, Nom rested his hand on his shoulder. "Trust me, kid. You don't."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Yokai the new student walked in sad, and unhappy. He heard about his brother dieing and wants to get revenge. Yuki, Xiah's and Yokai's dog was on Yokai's head resting  

Dripples

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Nom saw Yokai enter through the doorway. Unfortunately he didn't really care about his predicament, and preferred not to get in the middle of it. Looking Yokai in the eye, he simply pointed to a seat where the other students sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Yokai knodded and sat down, "Umm what are we learning?" Yokai was still upset with tears streaming down his face. Yuki was still resting on his head. Yokai took out a pencil and a notebook. He got ready to write.

Dripples

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:39 pm
Higashi got determined...he had not tried it without being hit before, but he could do it if he just set his mind to it. He thought of the sensation of being hit, the release as the justu took hold. And as the student had sat down he preformed the desired handseal *POOF* went the cloud of smoke as he was replaced by a generic block of wood that thudded to the ground...he had always worked with this replacement and felt most comfortable...sitting in the chair that origionally replaced the teacher..."Hows that Sensei...?" he smiled at the teacher...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm
"Good." Orion replied. "Now go sit down." He walked up to the front of the class, crossing his arms when he got there. "Okay, the rest of you, I'll be teaching you the three basic jutsus that academy students must learn." He made a set of handsigns slowly so they could see each one in detail. A normal clone appeared next to him. "First one: The clone jutsu."  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shimobashira Kiba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:39 am
Kiba satified with himself walked back to his seat next to the guy with the notebook, pulling off his backpack and retrieving his own notebook in which he starts to with the heading...EXTRA NOTES. Under which he writes anything (as far as tip and tricks) on which he did not know for the clone Justu. Eventually leaning over to his classmate he whispered..."I'm Nara Higashi...whats your name...?" still slyfully taking notes as he talked...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games