Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:38 pm

"Nice job to all involved, but i still have plenty more fireballs." The remaining fireballs flew at Hanzo, about 5 of them. Shisui slid back, his armor sheilding the damage he had taken from the shock. This time he took a more proactive approach and went straight at Xantos and threw a powerful punch right at him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Dark-Ninja70
((You kind of did it was the most powerful lightning struck you can do and the 3rd strongest raiton attack...)

*Hanzo did a few hand signs and when the 15 fire balls struck him his body turned into a shower of flower petals.*

((Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai comes under attack, she can use this technique to cover her escape. After forming the needed hand seals, Kurenai's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract her opponent while she escapes or hides. ))

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Xantos silently moved his body to the side.
"Archangel huh? You some kidan Mikyo wannabe?" And with that, he grabbed his arm, bent it, and threw a knee into his stomach. With him in that position, he took his free hand, formed the byakugan two finger handsign and attempted to press chakra points.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Phi-o_0
Kashensu
The fireballs are unaffected and move straight through the earth wall making a huge hole in it and continue.

(Read the description dawg)

But six of those fire balls are weaking.

No they are not, they can destroy most anything because of their high levels of heat and that is the most powerful Katon Jutsu their is as well.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:42 pm

(( what do you want with us) byakuga watched
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

(You all find cover, I'll deal with archie myself)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Pulling his hand free, the archangel forms a single handsign. "Substitution" He was replaced by a small log and he reappeared behind Hanzo and threw a punch right at the center of Hanzo's back.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:44 pm

Kashensu
Pulling his hand free, the archangel forms a singal handsign. "Substitution" He was replaced by a small log and he reappeared behind Hanzo and threw a punch right at the center of Hanzo's back.

I POSTED IT TWICE YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I AM AT!!!!

Dark-Ninja70

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:45 pm

Tai would eventually decide to watch the battle going on, and not get involved with it. The attacks that were being used were high end and dangerous. If he got caught up in one of them...he might not see tomorrow. Tai sits down and says out-loud "These techniques are amazing...I will make sure to confront some of these people and see if they can teach me anything. That would be great!" Tai simply decides that he will confront the teacher from his class, and see if he can teach Tai anything powerful like that.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

a dark figure appeared next to. the demon. he was huge demon, with goat legs that look huge as well. he had glowing tattoos allover him and with horns that look sharp at the point. he had long spike black hairs and hie eyes where demonic like. his wings where torn and shredded but where huge. he look 7 feet tall and had a huge chest as well. the demon smirk and look around. "so. this is konoha. weak as ever." he said laughing.

User Image

(just without the blades)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

thefire158
(You all find cover, I'll deal with archie myself)

((YES SIR)) Phi jumps onto of the tree.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:47 pm

(Ow my ears.)
"Okay, everybody move to cover, on the double! I'll deal with our little friend myself." Xantos said, pulling out his two blades, the sword of the black hole, and his chainsaw blade. He reved up the blade and waited to attack.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm

(Sorry Hanzo)

The archangel noticed everyone else had ran away and he saw only Zantos.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games