Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:16 pm
Kon set Orez down against the wall and then resumed her seat ready for the scolding...She knew it was going to be bad...

Zero looked to Tea and held her hand...He wanted to ask what happend but couldn't muster the words...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:22 pm
Pre said nothing and continued to wander through her thoughts in an abyss, like what she usually does when she has a lot of contemplating to do.

Tea looked so relieved that tears formed in her eyes, "Thank Feora!!" She cried and held Zero weakly. She buried her head in Zero's shoulders and her own shoulders started to tremble.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:23 pm
((O.o...I feel like I missed a lot. Okay so Seraphiel is attacking everyone right? And what happened to the battle between Angelus, Pre and the insane fallen angel?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Zero smiled nad held her tightly..."Still hurts..." He said and gently kissed her cheek and layed back again...He was worn out...And tired...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 pm
(You did miss a lot lol. Where have you been? xd Well, Seraphiel went nuts and tried to kill everything, but Tea eventually stopped her with the harmful help of Orez, Zero's 'other self' I suppose. I'm going to assume the fight with the fallen angel is over with. She never posted so I basically made a generic 'Pre ended the fight' post a little ways back. They are all in the hotel room again. Seraphiel's unconscious and Pre's making distance from the others for a while)

Tea didn't even notice Zero spoke. She cried into his shoulder. She always gets fearful when a life was going to be lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:30 pm
((Well if it helps my typing speed was reduced cause my left arm was out of socket and I had a...fun time dealing with that pain and my constant migraines...but I'm back now so...okay so all my characters wake up and go wth just happened...))

Angelus, Shane, Hua, and Akari all blinked around the hotel room wearily. They knew they missed something again.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 pm
Pre noticed Angelus and walked over to him, leaning on the wall next to him now. She still didn't look like she was in the mood to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 pm
Zero smiled and hugged tightly..."Hey hey...Im ok." He said with a smile and snuggled her closely...He held her and kissed her forehead gently...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 pm
Angelus looked over at Pre but said nothing as he leaned against the wall as well.

Shane sat down on the floor in silence and meditation to see what he could do like that.

Hua and Akari were near Seraphiel and KoTari to see how they were doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:41 pm
KoTari sighed, "Don't look so worried. Seraphiel decided she was going to take the anger from Spade's crystallis and transfer it into herself. She should not have even thought of doing that. She'll be okay," He said.

Finally Pre decided what she needed to do. First she walked over to Tea and pried her off of Zero.
"O-Onee-sama...?" Tea questioned.
Pre lifted her sister like she had no weight and flipped her around so she could see Tea's back, "Show me your wings, right this instant," She said.
Tea sniffled and obeyed her overbearing sister.
Pre studied the markings near the base of her wings, "You realize you almost went into servitude? Who was it?" She sounded like she was going to inflict harm.
Tea cringed in Pre's grasp.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 pm
Zero slowly sat up..."It was me." He said as his hair covered his expresion...No one could see if he was smileing, pouting or just plain sitting there...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Akari nodded and padded next to Seraphiel and laid down next to her worried still. He looked over at her and allowed his soft fur to touch her.

Hua looked up at KoTari and nodded before sitting down and watching all those around her.

Angelus looked up at the event in front of him and said nothing as he watched. Then again he had no idea what was going on right then so it was not like he could do much anyways.

Shane slowly exited his meditation and watched as well...he would not interfere...he was far to scared of Pre to even think of doing that.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Pre glared at the back of Tea's head, "I'm surrounded by idiots," She dropped Tea and turned to Kon. She stood in front of her and slapped her. She didn't say any words, but glared death at Kon for long enough that she would get the message and then turned away. She then jumped out the window and soundlessly left them for a while.

Tea fell to the floor on her knees. Tears overflowed and she crumbled. She buried her head in her hands and sobbed to herself on the floor.

KoTari watched what happened as well, "Why in the world was she so upset about with you?" He asked Kon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:57 pm
Zero raced out the window after her "Pre! Wait let me explain!" He said and flew out the window looking around...No where to be seen...

Kon looked down her face beat red from the slap..."I accidently took Tea's tome...She needed it to fight and I kept it..." She said and looked down more...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm
Tea still cried, "N-No Kon...It's not just..." She said and continued.

As Pre got more distance from the group, some magical seals appeared around her, "Skyseal huh? I don't know if another few decades in the sky without going down would help me..." She said and barrel rolled. The seals disappeared when she did, giving off large black sparks.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games