Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:44 pm
Kai turned and gave her some coins, "Go get something for us to eat," He said sternly. He hoped that she knew that he was just acting the rudeness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 pm
"Yes, sir," Rajei said, pretending to be frightened. She took the coins and ran off to go buy something. She returned a few minutes later with some fresh meat and bread. "I-Is this good, master?" she asked, bowing.
The people, for the most part, turned away and went back to their normal business.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:59 pm
"You could have gotten twice that with the money I just gave you," Kai snapped, "And it looks rotten. You eat it. Worthless servant," He hoped he wasn't going overboard with that last bit. He just wanted her to have what she bought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 pm
"Very well, master," Rajei said. "Thank you, master." She kept her head low but looked up at him and winked to let him know that he was doing well and that she knew he was acting. She then began to eat the food.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:04 pm
Kai relaxed but not too much, keeping up his fake annoyance was hard. He's not naturally an angry kind of person. He continued walking until they eventually found the town square, where there were some benches. He sat down to rest his feet a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Rajei stayed standing like she knew was expected for a servant. She continued eating the food.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Kai waited until he knew she was done eating, and then stood up, "Come on," He said and started walking again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 pm
Rajei followed him again, glad that he had come up with such a good cover for her to eat. Then she remembered something she had forgotted before. The dagger she had stolen was still at her waist. Servants never carried weapons! "Damn," she muttered. She tugged at Kai's sleeve. "...sir?" she asked.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 pm
Kai looked at her, "What?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 pm
Rajei flicked her eyes to her dagger to tell him, then she looked up at him. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. She knew she had screwed up and could have destroyed any chance they had at staying hidden.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 pm
Kai really hoped she would forgive him for this, "You little thief!" He exclaimed and slapped her cheek as weakly as he could yet strong enough that it made sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:36 pm
Rajei turned her head sharply away as soon as she felt his hand. It didn't hurt her at all, not after everything else. "Forgive me, master," she said quietly. She brought her hand up to her cheek to rub it to make it look more red. She turned back to face him and nodded slightly, to tell him it was okay.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 pm
Kai reached down and snatched the dagger from her, "I knew I was missing something. Be lucky I don't kill you for this," He said and walked off again. He quickly hid it before anyone noticed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:45 pm
"Yes, master," Rajei said quietly as he walked away. She followed after him slowly.
A man saw the dagger and the girl. The girl's actions of looking so pointedly at the knife had drawn his attention, but he hadn't gotten a good enough look to be sure it was her...  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:49 pm
Kai led her into an inn and he booked a room. He then brought her up to the room and locked the door once they were both in.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games