Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 am
"Well I have these 'blanks'..." Rick said, motioning to the room next to the one he's in. The large room contained thousands of humanoid bodies that had the most basic of DNA structures, "All I have to do is give them KIERAN's DNA and my infection and they'll be the start of my undead army."

Synthic didn't reply. She knew that the drug in her body would cause her to say the exact opposite of what she wanted to say, and make it sound mean as well. She looked downwards and wondered what she could do to help this girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 am
"Okey then..." Angelina stood up, and examined the lock. It wasn't very high tech, she could possibly pick it. She rumbled around in her hair, looking for a hairpin or some other object. The woman in the cage next to her had one... Angelina pointed at it, and then at herself, and then at the lock, hoping this was obvious enough for her. "I need your hair pin please." She said slowly, as if talking to a very dim child.  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:24 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus looked at the 'blanks' with a slightly bemused expression. "Huh." He spoke, "I'm guessing you didn't do the infection with the little KIERAN girl?" He remembered the little girl who had been made in much the same way that aided KIERAN, the vampire, and a couple others' escape.

Chronarch walked into the quarantine room. "You might want to stop that." He told them. He knew he must look imposing, and it probably sounded like a threat, but he didn't care. He couldn't do anything to help them, even though he wanted to, so it was best not to give them false hope.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 am
Spira stood behind them, silent and not moving much. The woman was thinking, and wondering. Some things just were not coming together. So she stood, letting Rick and the other talk while she went to her own thoughts. Why did Rick keep her if she wasnt any use? He treated her as his child, and this led Spira to beleive that she might have been created by this man. Either that, or he treated her like a child because she was somehow a child. Spira understood this, and at the same time, she didnt. She knew she wasnt inexperienced, but Spira failed to realize she lacked maturity emotionally.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 am
Synthic was about to comply when Chronarch's voice froze her in place. The woman shivered. She did in fact have a hairpin on her, but she was afraid of what was going to happen to that girl if she gave it to her.

"No, because then it would only be her. At least with this I can replicate KIERAN's DNA from the blood I took and use that. I consider Lydia's genetic code to be more dilute than KIERAN's," Rick explained and watched the machine before him evenly separate the blood into a few little trays.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am
Some Might Say...
Archereus nodded. IT made sense. "So who's this?" He asked, turning to the female who was also in the room. He had been meaning to ask about her, but the progression of Rick's plans was more important.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am
"She's a crystallis experiment," Rick said, "It seemed the other scientists would not experiment on her anymore so I decided to take care of her," He saw her as a hassle when it comes to anything useful because she often doesn't do exactly as she's told, but he still kept her around. Maybe it's like how some people can't exist without a pet or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 am
"Come on, give it to me! We'll e stuck in here till were dead if you don't." She tried to reach the woman's hair pin, her smal hand almost satching it. "C'mon, give it to me!" She said again, trying to take the hairpin. "I know what I'm doing!"  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch walked closer to the cage where the sounds were coming from. His tall stature caused him to lean down to be eye level with the girl, despite the fact that she wasn't looking at him. "Perhaps you were not listening." The shadow knight spoke, his voice warping slightly due to his helmet, "There will be no escaping."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 am
Synthic grit her teeth. It wasn't a matter of knowing what you are capable of in this place! If they escape, they were going to be killed anyway! At least in here they had a hope of surviving until tomorrow! She moved away from the girl a little. She didn't know if she should trust this girl.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 am
"There definetively will!" Angelina said, and looked over at a man. She guickly took of her shoe, and threw it at him with all the force she could manage. "Go away you dirtbag!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 am
Some Might Say...
The shoe bounced off his armor, achieving nothing. "I actually don't believe I'm a bag of anything, let alone dirt." He replied, straightening to his full height. "And something as mundane as a shoe isn't going to hurt me."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am
Synthic moved away from Chronarch and Angelina. She prayed the girl wouldn't do anything too rash.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 am
"I don't care you stupid plastic brain!" She said, throwing her other shoe at his face, succesfully hitting. She grinned, and then stuck her tongue out at him. "You stupid baboon!"  

The More Assured

Invisible Phantom

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 am
Synthic began to physically weaken as she tried her hardest to speak the truth to Angelina, "...Please stop..." She said weakly. She leaned against the cage and appeared to be nearly completely unconscious.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games