Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((i'm still gonna do it syn... just trying to think of how.))

((Pretty much just fuse them together and take the eye in my pocket and place that into my right eye so that the eternal will be in the left.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 pm
Akira's Blaze clone appear out of a gale of wind. "Sir, we got a problem!"

Akira turned around to him. "A problem you say?"

"Koi, the youngest member of the clan has binded another ninja of the grass and is now fightning in another battle with another grass ninja."

"Crap...I shall handle it. Stay here and wait for Reiko. Detachi would like to assist."

"They are at the Ramen shop in the Grass village."

Akira bit his tumb and formed some handsigns, "Summoning jutsu" ,he said as he hopped out of the window slamming his hand to the side of the building. As he appeared outside on top of Mamori, the mother of all panthers. "Let's go."

Akira said as he and Mamori shot off in break wind speed.

((when you get bacck on just say you got on and appear at the Grass village.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Akira arrived through the window as he slid off of Mamori's back. "I can't wait until we attack the rain." He said as Mamori poofed away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 am
((Eris said this way wouldn't work in obtaining the eternal so i'm going to edit my post saying I left to go find Sen.))  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 am
Reiko returned from her wandering and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm
"What now? There is still a little problem with the Rain village that is secretly the Home Base for Akatsuki. Then, there is a war going on in the grass village against Akatsuki. So many things are going on that it would appear peace time as ended." Akira exhalted.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm
Kunesume2
"What now? There is still a little problem with the Rain village that is secretly the Home Base for Akatsuki. Then, there is a war going on in the grass village against Akatsuki. So many things are going on that it would appear peace time as ended." Akira exhalted.

((How do you guys even know that the Rain is home to Akatsuki?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 pm
iKoisu
Kunesume2

((How do you guys even know that the Rain is home to Akatsuki?))

((Why are you here? I lefted you alone now leave us alone. BTW i been in the guild for two years. I been there be for and fought against them a number of times.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 pm
Akira stood up. "Well Madamn Reiko, I will be in the village taking a look around. He have my radio channel buzz if you need anything or if its time to move out." Akira winked as he walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:23 am
Reiko nodded, sighing.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 pm
((Ok, I just read part of this, and I am not very happy. Kunesume2, you couldn't have known the rain was the akatsuki base. Nobody but some members of rain, rock, and the akatsuki members know. Secondly, you flat out meta-gamed that information on the fight at grass. You weren't there, so you couldn't have known. I am issuing a warning to you now. Meta-game like that again and I am sending you to jail. Perky, you already know to ignore the information he gave.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am
((....this is all i'm gonna say, he was there...he was in the ramen shop after following Koi there...))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 pm
((and if you read all of my posts, i have declined going every time))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Ray walked into the building of the Hokage of Konoha, after a few minutes of walking and getting lost he ended up at the Hokages door, being polite and reading the PLEASE KNOCK SIGN, he decided to knock. He knocked on the door for a few seconds before leaning on the wall and waited to be let in by someone or told to go in by the the Lady Hokage.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 pm
((Wings: you mean the fight at the ramen shop that had nothing to do with the fight at the front gates he never bothered to see? And perky: I know that, but now you have that meta-gamed info. While you may be ignoring it now, you could eventually use that information.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games