Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Jayden walked towards the group dusting the ash off of his jacket. "Well that was a hoot, what's up next?" He said with a stretch and a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Steeeve smiles at him cutely before he sat on his shoulder. "Tehe~!" He says taking out some chocolate chips he hid from Mama, then plops one in his mouth. Then blinks as notices another one appearing. "Who dat one?" He says pointing at the one with the jacket as he nudged Danish.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neurotic Ray-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm
Ayana was staring at the tiny ninja, almost ignoring Steeeve's offer of the dark chocolate milk.Oh my gosh, a ninja plushie, i-it's soooooo adorable. Ayana thought to herself, kind of holding herself back from glomping the ninja. Uh... my name is Ayana. She said as she walked a step closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 pm
"Umm...Im not sure."
Danish ninja-admitted.
"I believe he is another fine guest here to enjoy the hospitality of the Plushie Palace & Pub~" (TM)  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 pm
Steeeve blinks as he looked to Danish then the newcomer. "Oh." He states, then his ear twitches as he hears Mama. He looks to her, his eyes flashing to a dark shade of yellow then flashed back to normal. "Mister Danish, sir? Mama wants to glomp you, is dat okay? Oh, and she dink your ador-" He pauses as he spots a tray of cakes a bit aways from them. " Oh....my....awesome..." He says as he suddenly had stars for eyes, soon taking off towards the deliciousness of the cakes.

(By the way, I've been reading this manga where this high school girl gets sent to f. [can't spell it] japan. And when she declared "Awesome!" they responded "Is that your god, my lady?" XDDDDDD Awesome is now my god >:3)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm
Ayana was trembling and when Steeeve read her emotions, she quickly declared Too Late!. She ran twarts the ninja plushie with extreme speed and ran into him, making a EPIC GLOMP.... Ayana quickly got off the ninja plushie then, sat on the floor and sighed.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 am
Areashine couldn't take all of this adorableness any longer.

"Can I get you a drink since you helped us with all of those dust bunnies?" she addressed the person in the jacket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 pm
Jayden smiled "Why yes a drink sounds great, can you make a vanilla milkshake?" He asked politely; with that he looked at the odd little rabbit darting for the cake tray. "Hmm talking bunnies, there's a new one."  

The_Elegant_Beast

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm
Areashine nodded briskly at the request of a milkshake. She was starting to get the hang of this mixing drinks business since the wait staff were being a bit lazy after the dust bunny invasion.

She skipped over to the bar and started to make a vanilla milkshake, with real vanilla, since this is a high class bar.

Areashine came back with a large milkshake on a tray. Though, she came back to the man who was looking at the adorable bunny oddly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm
((sorry guys, i am going camping and wont be on to post til July 5th ^^' sorry....))  

Neurotic Ray-chan

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 am
((I'm sure a lot of people will be gone during the holiday weekend. BTW, I'll be gone for a long time around July 14th, I'm moving to FL and it's a 21 hour car ride.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm
Danish ninja-gasped as he was glomped with the might of a super happy Ayana and was powerless as he was glomped with the might of a lover of all things adorable!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:37 am
"B-boss! Do you need.....oh, nevermind", Areashine mumbled. She figured that danish didn't mind being globed by a beautiful woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 pm
Ayana was sitting happily on the ground when she noticed Steeeve giving the goo goo eyes to the cake. Ayana gave out a sigh. Here we go again, Be careful Steeeve...SOOOOOO WHO WANTS POCKY??!! Ayana grabs her bag and pulls out a couple of boxes of pocky.  

Neurotic Ray-chan

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:06 am
Areashine looked on surprised as Ayana came back with some snacks.

"You know, we are in a bar, if you're hungry, we can whip something up in the kitchen."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff