Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 am
(aaah...okey...pour Tremor XD)

Tremor stepped in and bowed" You called for me..milord?"He paused and looked up"I brought the item you asked for...my King..and i hope i didn't fail you..."He sighed quietly, why was he so..nervous?
He slowly took the little item out and looked at it. It was a mirror and a blancket was over it. He still wonderd why he wasn't allowed to look into it..and why he had to bring it to Annexus.He hoped it was worth it,he well lost his live once to get it!

Zack nodded"Yeah i am Zack!I am the prince and son of Annexus!...And no i don't remember you..I don't know you..Who are you!? Zack asked curiously as he stepped closer to her.He then smiled"You are funny!"

( i try to find a picture for it^^''..well don't ask me why it has to be..a mirror XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:55 am
(Sorry, been busy. sweatdrop )

(I wouldn't say walked up exactly since she just stopped the mirage where she was standing and would have just suddenly appeared in front of them. Maybe I worded it wrong...oh well.)

Suzu waved off his apology before she spoke.

"It is ok Frederick, I just thought now would be the best time to inroduce myself."

Turning back to the others, she gave a curtsey to them with a smile.

"I am Suzu Nashine, wandering musician at your service."

After introducing herself, she went to help them to pack things before moving to catch up to Luana and walk alongside her.  

Sneaky Puddle

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 pm
Zeek looked at Fredrick for a brief moment and looked back in the direction of Qin "I think I can handle it" he said with an unconvincing smile. "You go and meet with the rest of the the Eternal Eyes and their leader" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 am
[[Aww, sorry to hear that, Bonnie... My older brother's also having trouble finding a part-time job. Good luck!!]]

Qin heard Zeek talking about her. Was that supposed to be subtle? To the others, maybe; but if he planned on sneaking up on her, he lost his chance.

Knowing that hiding was now useless, she stood up and bared her naginata, ready to fight him at any moment. But at the same time she didn't desire to fight him: her mission was to kill Zeek; Annexus had made it clear. What she should have been doing was transforming into her natural dragon state, preparing to maul him. But she also wanted a good fight. So instead of charging right into battle, she walked a little toward him, waiting for him to come to her. How he opens will decide how I attack.

[[So... Is Qin supposed to kill him, or does he get away? Or...]]  

SapphireScythe

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:38 pm
Zeek looked at Qin "So what has the King sent his little pet out here for" he asked her with a smile "possibly to kill me" he added still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:13 pm
((What happens between the fight/ conversation with you and Zeek is entirely up to you. I just felt that Annexus could not overlook Zeek's desertion. If the two of you reach an impass, I can always have Qin called back to the castle for... um... well the peace talks and all the encompasses. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.))

editing...

aaaah...hang it all, I'll just repost later. =_=  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm
"Pet. Funny." Qin replied, very unamused. She looked him in the eye and her glare deepened. "I'll give you a chance to confess first. Why have you left the King's army, and what have you been doing?

[[Ok, Zeek, so we're just winging it now... Unless you want us to tie or something? PM me so we can plan the finish, k?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Zeek smiled "I have nothing to confess" he said "I left because I was patrolling for the King looking for any eternal eyes when Zack died and I knew he would try to have me killed" he added. "The only reason he kept me alive and didn't kill me as a kid is because of Zack" he said.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm
She chuckled, "Well then, you fled in vain." Sighing, she crouched with her naginata held firmly on both hands, "Too bad for you."

Qin engulfed her hands in flames, heating the blade of her weapon. With a battle cry, she charged and lunged directly at his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am
Zeek quickly pulled out his Katana and jumped up and over Qin. While he was above her it seemed like he wasn't moving at all. He placed his hand out grabbing a nearby bolder with telekenisis. He the launched the bolder at Qin.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 pm
Qin turned and saw the enormous boulder flying at her. She dodged, and it just barely nicked her shoulder. But that nick knocked her sideways so she made sure to fall on one knee to not leave herself wide open. From her position on the ground she took the naginata in one hand and pitched a fireball at Zeek with the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm
"Fire wont work on me anymore Qin" Zeek said as he deflected it with his hand. He then landed on the ground and placed both hands out. One hand was shooting a stream of fire and the other was shooting wind to increase the size, temperature, and damage of the fire.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 am
((eeeheee! I know what I'm gonna do with this mirror later!))

Annexus received the mirror and felt the heaviness of it in his hands. He smiled to himself as he pulled back a small fold of the cloth to see the intricate engravings on the mirrors frame, careful not to gaze into its black depths. He had owned it once, long ago and had thought this little treasure lost forever. It would be quite useful later. He carefully re-wrapped the edge of the mirror and placed it on the table.

"Well, done Tremor," The king said simply. I was a rare commendation coming from Annexus, even if it was short.

.................................................................................................................................

"Funny? Me?" Elisabeth said, her voice a mixture of indignance and shock.

Elisabeth did not do well with children. She did not much care for children. And now the King's son was a child again??? He had barely been tolerable as an adult and now he was a kid! What was she supposed to do now? She glared at Arisu almost like she had done it herself as an afront against her, though Elisabeth knew quite well it was not so.

"I am not funny!" Elisabeth said, annoyed. "I am a murderous warrior!"

She looked again at Arisu, and even though she loathed Arisu's telepathy, she wanted an answer. "What happened exactly and how and when can it be fixed?" Hopefully Arisu would hear, though Elisabeth was not a telepath.

...........................................................................................................................
((er... gonna assume Fredrick left ya, Zeek.))

Fredrick had rejoined the others marching towards the hideout. The others were chatting gaily, excited to be meeting up with the other Eternal Eyes. Fredrick however, seemed quite somber and distracted. Had it been right to leave the fellow Zeek, when clearly there was danger afoot?

Luana noticed Fredrick's face and would have gone to speak with him, but she felt she could not to leave her place at the front. She cut her eyes over to the new girl Suzu, and stared at her curiously a moment before turning back to follow Masa.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 pm
A cheerful expression adorned Suzu's face since she had finally found what she had been seeking. The place that held others like her, the Eternal Eyes. With her silver flute clasped between her hands and a smile plastered onto her lips, she turned to the armor clad woman next to her. Now that she was closer to her, she noticed the woman had red eyes as well causing a feeling of warmth to swell in her at seeing a fellow Eternal Eye.

"Excuse me..." she paused slightly until remembering Fredrick called her by the name Luana.

"Miss Luana?"  

Sneaky Puddle

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 pm
"So you think fire's going to work on me? I was smothered in fire before I was even hatched!!" Qin stayed where she was. But instead of a frail human body being scorched in the flames, an enormous black dragon emerged from them and let out a screech so piercing it could rupture a man's eardrum and penetrate his brain.

The dragon flew above the flames and closed in on Zeek with her wings and jaws, ready to kill him with a single move.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games