Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki started laughing and simply shook her head at him. She pulled out a box and moved along the shelves. One level at a time. A good number of hours passed leaving her done with two book shelves. Shinobi files had been sorted and organized into one single bookshelf. The other was being filled with past contacts, research notes, and various forms. Aki then came to a storage cubby. She got it open and found just a few scrolls one bearing the sign of Suna on it, however it looked like it had never been open. "Strange." Aki mumbled and set it on Shiro's desk. "This doesn't seem to have been opened, what so ever." She then continued her job.

(( >D ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Shiro picked up the scroll and looked closely at it. "Huh. Must be a jutsu scroll or something. Oh well. Might as well put it with the rest of them." As he finished looking it over, Shiro knocked on his desk twice, opened up a seemingly random drawer, put the scroll in, and closed it back. Anyone opening the drawer would find it completely empty. The scroll being sent away to the justu repository. "Oh well. Should be safe now."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki looked up at Shiro from where she sat in the middle of the room a stack of papers in her lap. "You think so?" She asked as he dropped it in the drawer. Something itched at her about it. It had no label on it. Just the symbol. "It could've been like some hidden treaty. Haha, I don't know. That's just crazy." Aki shrugged and continued to look through the stack sorting it to smaller stacks about her.

(( PS that's the scroll Shane was after.
It has Ronnel's first character sealed in it. ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:32 pm

((Yeah I know. My character doesn't know, but I do. And was that naito's doing? I asked BB and he had no idea what it was.))

"Well whatever it is, it's locked up now." Sitting in silence for a bit, shiro finally realized something. "Speaking of which, I was curious. Since you have been gone, what was your rank?"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 pm

((It was actually my doing, back near the end of Eris's time as Captain. My RPC was one of the last in Kusa, so he sealed himself into the scroll and left it in the care of the Kusakage for when a medical ninja is needed again.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

(( Okaaaay.
Poor poor Ronnel.
XD ))

Aki nodded and continued on untill he spoke up again. She looked over at him, "I'm jounin." Aki said going back to the papers. She finished that stack soon enough and picked up one of the smaller stacks and started putting them away in their respective spots.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 pm

((Oh... any idea why they would want you out?))

Shiro just sat there and nodded sagely. "Well I think it's time you hit the top tiers. Maybe get a bit more help in here if we had a couple of strong arms in the mix and such. So I guess you are a rank higher now. Way to go."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

(( Cause he wanted out.
I D K.
XD
Curious cat finds a scroll and opens. ))

Aki stopped and stared at him with arched brows. Then suddenly couldn't help to laugh. He was just so blunt. "Pfffft hahaha! That's just it? That was... much easier than I thought!" She giggled then composed her self. "Sorry I shouldn't be laughing. Thank you Shiro." She said beaming.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 pm

[So wait, are you Densetsu now, Dandi? XD]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:56 pm

(( >D
Yes.

Right?
Yeah?
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Yaay. XD

I wonder who would win in a fight between me and you. But then again; both of us dislike fights.

But I beat Velox in a fight. Badly. I'm so proud of myself. crying
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

((Sanin or whatever it is.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Wait, really?

Sannin? HOLY CRAP GRATS DANDII LOL.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

Yeah. Only thing above jonin.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

(( : D ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games