Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm
Rygor shook his head "No not realy" He said. He looked at Amalia "We were just talking" He said. He looked Nephilis remembering the sound that the light made when it was absorbed "I still can believe that sound doesn't bother you it's disterbing" He said. He then frowned "Then again it matches your look I'm just glad that I'm used to it or it would scare the tar out of me" He said. He couldn't believe his eyes were the original thing to scare him. He looked at Amalia again "glad to see your not hurt" he said.

Apollo nodded to her. Alright I'll try my best he thought he closed his eyes and did as she had told him. He only hoped that he wouldn't cause alarm if it worked. Shatara and him glowed for a moment and when he opened his eyes he looked at her Did it work?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm
Watching as Kenji cut down the men he smiled, it was good that he was somewhat forgiven for his serious crime, but he would always feel the scar of what he had done. He looked at them and smiled lightly. Standing up he flexed his wings lightly, for the past 2 months he had searched for Amara, but found nothing, even his future sight proved useless, he could see visions of Amara, but they were extremely foggy and clouded, he could see next to nothing. He was currently Damascus, Charon would do them no good he wasn't a fighter. Damascus looked calmly at the scene that had enveloped infront of them, it had definately been a very busy two months. He had progressed further on his new mask, however the level of dark energy was suprising even to him, it wasn't complete yet but he truly hoped that he would never use it, the mask was frightening which is saying something since he made it.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 pm
Dulceri looked around a corner and smiled. "Of course. Bunch of metal toters." He looks back down the hall trying to spark a volt to shoot off at them. Doesn't work and in the snapping noise is an unintentional alert. "Crap." He breaks past the corner, running at the two with his sword drawn. He throws some sand around their feet and holds them while he handstands into a rotating kick. He didn't kill them, but knocked them out. Oddly though, he wanted to. It was only the impulse that held him back. "Coast is clear people! C'mon. Gotta get out of the underground!"

~~~

"I scare me now when I look in the mirror, but as long as Asani digs it, I dig it as well." Nephilis lifts him up using his gravity and brushes them off. "Sorry bout that. I'm just in a good mood. I mean, income has quadrupled and buidlings are coming along smoothy! And who said taking over a few things would hurt?" Nephilis still wore his smile like he wore his robe. Proudly, as if it were a sign of his power. "No one can stop Evermore anymore. Ha! With Noroa...well, that's just a defense, but still, you know?"

~~~

Ambrosia looked around town, stumbling toward the source of the aura until finally, she falls against a rickety wooden door with a thud. It opens revealing a family of four. A husband, a wife and two kids of differing genders, one of which controlled ice.

"What was that?" Asks the father.

"I'll see. I don't want you flip just because it might be my mother in a trenchcoat."

"She looks like death. What can I say?" The children laugh behind the two. As the wife opens the door, she sees first a tuft of hair leading down to a soaked white shirt. She could tell from the slender structure of the back that it was a girl, although her hair would denote a lion's mane...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 pm
Rygor looked at him "Hey I'm sure eventually you'll be back to normal" He said. He knew Nephilis had good reason to be in a good mood but he still felt bad about the cost. "So how are things in Shale" He asked. He hated the fact that they had over thrown shale but it wasn't his place to stop it besides his loyalties were in Evermore. He frowned "Don't get too confident though I would hate to see you lose because you got cocky" He said. He looked down "Amalia had a point though I was looking for you primarily to see if there was anything need of me today" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am
Kenji looked at the two people Dulceri knocked out. He sighed. He would hold back the urge to kill all the guards here. He then walked over to where Dulceri was and looks around. No one else was there. He'd been training with controling the earth and was happy at how far he progressed. He'd yet to learn how to control and manipulte metal though. "Destroy the guns right? How far is the palace from here where the guns are?" he asked Dulceri.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm
Shatara looked at Apollo and smiled. Sure enough they were in Noroa. Good job Apollo....I thought you would have us in the middle of the air she projected with a giggle. She looked around and saw the Noroan landscape. Well there's really nothing here at all...so let's try Shale she projected to him.

Amara continued to sprint her speed increasing dramaticly. Her hair flowed behind her as she sniffed where she was going instead of actually seeing. Why did Ambrosia let her go? Whatever the reason was, she happy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 pm
(( Yumiko was already married and by that time evermore guards had killed all of Yumiko's family except her daughter. So she will show up like... now))

Yumiko stared out the from the windows in Kilitia, her mind far off as she watched the people flow through the streets. Her eyes seemed to carry the hint of sadness she did doth held from her family's untimely death from Evermore Guards. She had red eyes from crying so much and in her wake of this darkness, held no light powers to which she wanted to create.

Daphne sighed, picking up her skirt and walking over the knocked out guards. "Calm down..." She said simply, revering to two word sentences which was different that Daphne who talked a lot before. She walked after Dulceri, hearing guards walking on the upper stories and tensed. "So many..." She said simply, knowing Dulceri would get the clue easily.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm
(Also, I made a mistake earlier. Only Neph and Dulceri have there stones powers.)

"I'm thinking. That part of the plan I found rather hard to do. The guns are connected to the island. The guns aren't metal also. They're polyurethane or simply plastic. The plastic is synthetic and has the properties of metal." He rubs his chin and sighs heavily. Also, we don't know whether or not if we tamper with the guns the island will explode. That's the worst case scenario, but knowing Neph, it's setup just that way. Let's just continue on." Dulceri looked behind him, hearing Daphne and waved. "If that's the case, I'll go out this door first. I think I can handle them." He said, a weak current of electricity circling his hand.

~~~

"I don't need you for anything today. I doubt I will anytime soon." Nephilis responded as he ran on the side of wall past them. "Not that I'm saying you're fired, but you know. Maybe you should take a break." He runs up to the two of them and hugs them both, his cheeks connecting with theirs. "We have a surplus of everything! So...enjoy yourselves!"

~~~

"Oh..." Ambrosia looks up at the ceiling and four outlines block her view. An exquisitly beautiful little girl with dark blue eyes and flowing dark hair. This was the ice manipulator of the family. The wife looked at her through eyes that revealed a long hard battle. Life wasn't her friend, but it seemed that in finding her husband, she found happiness. Her husband wore scars and his hair was a mess. He was apparently a hard-working genius and his son who looked just like him was becoming him. Ambrosia smiled drunkily at the four through a mesh of dark strands and sat up only to fall back down.

"Don't move to fast, dear. We just put you here about fifteen minutes ago."

"Yeah, we did. Well, she did. She's stronger than me. Anyway, It looks like you're suffering from some type of deprivation. It's like hunger, but the symptoms say otherwise."

"He's right of course. That's Thomas for you." The wife said. "I guess since we normally don't get visitors, you can stay until you're well."

"Mom!" The boy exclaims. "She's a stranger! We can't let her stay here!"

"Shut up. At least now there are three girls." The daughter quipped. "So ha. Na na na na na na."

Ambrosia laughs at her and pats her head. She could feel the cold flowing through her. After she lifted up, she could see that the girl's eyes were light blue, just like the arctic. "Your daughter...her name is Rosia."

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"I named my daughter Rosia. Just three letters short of my own name.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Rygor frowned he had enjoyed his job but Nephilis had a point with how strong he was it was unlikely he would need a body guard "Maybe I should see if Amiea needs any help in Noroa" He said. He liked having free time with Amalia but he also liked working and having a job. He looked at Amalia "Then again maybe I could take Amalia on vacation with me..after all that would be what your telling me to do right..take a vacation" He said.

Apollo smiled glad it worked I half thought I would too but I'm glad it worked he thought. He then thought Shale huh I haven't been there in a while but I can try. He smiled at her and closed his eyes and pictured Shale please work he thought. He then focused and tried to teleport again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm
"Not exactly take a vacation, but don't worry about anything anymore. From here, I can see it all through to the end....I guess I am telling you take a vacation. I think me and Asani will go on one soon too. It'll be perfect. Oh yeah, you...you get a raise. Double pay. Haha!" Nephilis was beaming with joy and the new advancements of his nation, but one thing was still on his mind. The upcoming country of Alloy. "Hey Ry, you've heard of Alloy right?"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm
Rygor nodded and looked at Amalia "A vaction would be nice don't you think" He said. He then looked back at Nephilis thinking about the things he had herd. "Yeah I've herd a few things about Alloy not much though why do you ask?" He said. He hadn't herd much of Alloy but from the things he herd he would guess that it had the potential to be a great nation but then again it was only what he had herd.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm
"They make material that like steel, but it isn't. It can't be bent by metal manipulators. Also, they manufacture the best weapons around! They mad those glass cannons under Noroa." Nephilis leans against the wall and looks past Rygor out through the window down the hall. "If we could at least get them on a payroll, they'd supply us with weapons far more advanced then anyway. After we get their trust, we takeover and off the payroll the go. Plan sound good buddy?"  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:21 pm
Kenji nodded. "Alright." he replied. He then saw a door and heard that Dulceri would go out the door first. He then saw something strange circling Dulceri's hand. "Hey, what's that around your hand?" he asked walking closer to get a better look. It looked like a current of electricity.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Rygor thought about it for a moment "I guess it does but what are you going to do with it after it's taken over I mean I'm sure Dulceri will go after it if your not carefull" He said. He thought for a moment "You'd need someone to keep an eye on Alloy wouldn't you" He said. He looked back at Nephilis awaiting his answer.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm
"I guess that'd be either you...or Asani. Most likely you though." Nephilis clenches his fist in slight anger. "If it weren't for Amiea, then Dulceri would be dead by now. But it's all fine. When we do decide to move, I'll have something waiting for him...and that traitor Helios."

~~~

"It's electricity." Dulceri said. "I can do this with it." He bursts out the door attracting the attention of the many guards Daphne had felt before. He lifts his hand and fires a beam of electricity at them all, doing all but frying them. "Wow. I never tried that until now. I'm a walking weapon! Just...my damn arm shakes when it's over. C'mon. The temple is just beyond these buildings...filled with people. I hope no one tries to fight us because I'm still getting the hang of this."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games