Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 am
Eiji looks around the city, feels the city move and breath, and gasps in wonder of such a majestic city. He turns abruptly at the sound of his brother's voice. "SKURAI!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 am
((Eiji we won and you forgot Roarke and Onyx aren't with us.))

Sasori is happy that Willow got her stone, even though it she had to slay the dragon. And Eiji's stealing back Leaf's stone was another symbolic victory. She was surprised when Eiji took out the device Skurai had given him and transported them to his kingdom. "Eiji no!" but it was too late.

Sasori did not trust Skurai. He was evil in her book. Why Eiji did not believe in himself and relied on his snake of a brother, she did not know. She looked at the kingdom and Skurai's entrance, like meeting the wizard in the Wizard of Oz. She wanted no 'gifts' from the devil.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am
(LOL You always have a comment on everything, liger xD Be prepared to be jealous of Tatsuko >:3)

Ryuu nods to Tarik, picking up her poach which lied Tatsuko, then walks to her room. "Hmm...." She says while scratching her chin in wonder, she lifts the dragon just checking if it was a she. Tatsuko coos at her curiously before being set on Ryuu's bed. "*Montu yuri?" Ryuu asks Tatsuko as she undresses. Tatsuko coos with a nod as she climbs down, Ryuu picks her up and sets her inside the bath. After they were done, Ryuu sets Tatsuko on a cloth before going to get dress.

Ryuu, now in the outfit Troddle picked out, walks over to Tarik. "Something the matter?" She asks, Tatsuko wrapped around her neck, her eyes looking at the fire in wonder.

(*Bath time?) (Don't look it up, I'll be making up a dragon language for Ryuu and Tatsuko)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:50 am
((oh dear competition DX Gasp... nvm I thought that was Al bhed =_=))

Eiji sighs and walks over to meet his brother giving him a brotherly hug. "I fear that you and your methods are starting to wear off on me, Brother." He looks around Skurai's kingdom in amazement.

((I know we won, in a way. Eiji was hoping to end it completely, defeat by not capturing Tarik. Where are R and O? I didn't know that sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm
Tarik is preoccupied, barely hearing Ryuu. "Huh, oh...I was just thinking.... The guardians grow in strength and numbers. It will be harder to get the next stone."

Tarik was still angry about losing the stone to Willow. He crushed the wine glass in his hand. Troddle quickly cleans up the mess. He was afraid, more than usual. His master was angry and that was not good. He quickly brings some of Tarik's favorite snacks, hoping to appease his master.

Troddle asks Ryuu, "Mistress, is there something you desire?"

((R&O were battling Aku and Wrath. Let's just say the caught up to you and got transported too since it is too late now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm
"Ahhh brother, it is good to finally see you again" He embraced Eiji's hug and also gave him a firm medieval forearm shake. "Well well well Guardians. We finally meet, how exciting. I'm guessing you all didn't kill Tarik like you wanted did you, hahahaha. I'd say I told you so but that would seem a bit...childish. Well lets get down to buisness and I'll show you why your all here. If all of you would follow me I have something important you all must see. Skurai looked at Sasori. He saw the extreme distrust she had for him in her eyes. He saw it in all the Guardians; but hopefully he could get that to change. Skurai stood there and waited for a reaction from the rest of the guardians. He was anxious to here what they all had to say to him.  

SkuraiX

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:12 pm
Ryuu nods, sitting next to Tarik with a sigh. She scratches he chin in wonder, then blinks as he breaks the glass. She didn't question it, as Tatsuko just hid behind her neck from the noise. Glancing up to see the servant she glances up to Tatsuko, Tatsuko whispers in her ear. "Meat, perhaps pork." She says with a nod, Tatsuko wrapping around her neck once more.

She glances to Tarik, seeing his frustration. "Instead of finding the next one, why not find a new strength?" She suggests, just an idea that came into mind really.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Tarik looks at Ryuu, "A new strength? What do you mean?"

Troddle comes with a tray of food for Ryuu and the dragon. On the tray is some raw meat for the dragon, some other snacks, and a decanter of fresh blood for Ryuu. "Refreshments Mistress." Troddle leaves just as quickly as he came.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 pm
Ryuu glances over to the decanter as Tatsuko jumps over to the plate and begins to eat. (What's a decanter?) Ryuu smirks at the dragon, then looks back to Tarik. "That man you were talking about upon our first meeting, Skurai. You were saying how we was related with the guardians, surely he will realize that he must join forces with them to defeat us. He's either offering gifts and they accept it, or he's attempting to gain their trust as we speak..." She says, adjusting her seating. "In other words, the enemy is getting stronger..so why not we gain something as well?" She finishes, hoping he understood her meaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 pm
Slayer felt the Flames burn into his skin. He let out a Scream of pain. His body was totally in flames at this time. And so was the land around him. But He knew that he could not give up.. He needed to complete the Cleanseing of his body.

A voice Spoke to him. " Young King.. Why do you put your body though so much pain. I Know the pain you feel. I know what its like to protect family and those you love. I built a Great Temple to my wife. But that is not important Young King... You must Face the Unknown force that wants to consume you "

Slayer could not Respond. He knew it was the great King Ramesses The Great. A person when he was younger wanted to be like him. In a Way he was like him. But only in some ways.

The Flames began to thin out and Die. His body finally came out of the flames that engulfed him. He looked around. The flames had Scarred the land . But his men where Unarmed. His blade still by his side.

He focused on his wife " My love... I have Cleansed myself hopefully. Please come to my side... I need your Strenght and love... I love you so much "  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 pm
((Decanter is like a glass vessel to hold wine or in this case blood for the blood thirsty one. Troddle has a knack for anticipating the needs of his guests, even the unusual ones.))

Tarik wonders what Ryuu has in mind. "I have powers, I just have not been able to keep far enough ahead of the guardians. I had hoped that Wrath and Slayer would help delay the guardians but that did not work out.

I do not fear the growing powers of the guardians. They would have to be at full strength with all of them to defeat the demons. Their flaw and my added strength is that I am one of them and I have the light stone so they cannot gain full strength. That is why they could not defeat me in Antera and I could travel back in time to be here.

I have the strength of Wrath and Slayer on my side. What other power would I need?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm
Aku stops, hearing Slayer's voice and calling. She wipes her eyes, trying to stop them from crying more. She looks up to Wrath with a slight nod. "He's done.." She manages to say before turning around to see Slayer still near his sword. She soon runs to him, hugging him with all her might. "Oh..how I love you.." She whispers, then lets go of him as her eyes suddenly started to glare. "Don't you dare scare me like that again!" She threatens, half frustrated at the fact he just burned himself alive.

Ryuu sips her decanter as she listens to Tarik's opinion, simply nodding when he was finished. "That's understandable..but did they not just beat the Jade dragon?" She warns, thankful Tatsuko couldn't understand them since she was still too young. "Underestimating the enemy isn't the best approach, as I have learned in experience." She takes another sip, trying to think of the correct words as she thinks for a minute. "Instead of just doing nothing but getting the next stone, why not attempt to get them off course?" She finishes, waiting his reply to see if he had caught on to her meaning yet.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm
'It is not that easy to fool them. Unfortunately, being one of them, I know what they are doing, just as they can sense what I am doing. The stones call to all guardians when one is near, not just the one who shall become the stone's guardian. I could kill a guardian, but just as one is killed, another is chosen and will come. There is some force that draws them and me. It is all very tricky. It would be possible to ransom one for the other but they will give their lives than to let me win. The opportunity to destroy a stone is the most difficult part of this. I can get a stone but destroying them is the difficulty.," he explains.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Slayer smiles Weakly as his wife hugs him " I should of told you. That Fire is my Element. I can control it.. The fire burned my Skin... But For some odd Reason.. I do not feel Any Pain.. I only Feel power... and Renewed. Although It could not help to get healed a little bit.. "

He slowly got to his feet. He looked at his sword which Stopped Glowing Red. He picked it up and looked at it Closely. The blade looked Normal. But it had Inscriptions on it. He could not Read them Clearly. He looked At his wife.

" We need to go to the Orcale. I need to Figure out what wanted to take over me. Also.. I saw Wrath helped you fight the guardians. Did he say anything about me ?. He wanted to tell me something about my Grandfather."

He focused on Tarik " So When will We get to talk to each other Face to face. I have a plan to ... Get the stones from the Guardians. I Just need to Find somebody that knows... How to control The shadows. "

(( black magic basicly. Im Sure that Medievil people believed in Dark magic right ?. I know they believed in White magic .. Why not black magic ))  

Slayer The Wise

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:17 pm
Ryuu finishes her drink, setting it down then leans back into her chair. She sighs deeply, glad they were relaxing yet now disappointed. Tatsuko, on the other hand, was licking away at her plate. She hops off the plate, then starts to coo loudly for more. Ryuu blinks, petting Tatsuko softly with a smile. "Troddle!" She calls out, remembering his name from hearing Tarik said it.

Aku hugss him briefly before seeing a bird flying their way, she lets the bird land on her hand. A note is tied to the feet, she unties it then reads it aloud. "Dear Slayer, and Aku. We are at the summer palace, we await for you two to join us." She chuckles at how simple the message it was. A similar bird was flying towards Wrath, she looks back to Slayer. "Tarik and his friends are demons, surely they will know of such things." She suggests, going back to hugging him as she did. Her cheeks tear stained slightly as her eyes still red.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games