Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm
(( O_o taking my fight, i was gonna have fun with this, you want me to take it up a notch and kill all three of ya?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:32 pm
((I feel soooooo loved.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Sorgaren rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Special Jounin // Kumogakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen, with the advanced sight of his Byakugan, saw Jin performing the hand seals for the Substitution Jutsu as he approached. Naturally, he didn't tell the boy this; he had already covered his Byakugan back up by the time he got there. After assuming the usual position for the Royal Flush, Kaisen began to spin around until all the cards formed in a haze for the next portion of his attack. The cards lunged at Jin with immense speed. Kaisen then kept a deck of cards hovering around him in the event that Jin tried to be a moron and substitute behind him again. The cards would--depending on chance--would have monumental power. Unfortunately, the technique did not pull through; when the cards flew at Jin, they would do little more than bump against his clothing. It was unfortunate that the technique had to fail, but that was how it was.

(Royal Flush)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm
The screaming of the fool alerted him, so he was easily aware enough to use his Clan abilities, using substitution without a single handsign. He substituted right behind Jin, stabbing his dagger right through his heart. The reckless fool would end. Kleine would claim two in one night. And a good night it was indeed.

(He didn't stab you through the heart YET, but he literally appeared less than an inch away from you and slashed right into you. His speed with using this weapon/attack is literally about SS, so I'd like to see you escape. XD
Your fault for being reckless.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:38 pm

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
~Anon

Jin Kaibatsu Inuzuka

Konoha's Ginga Densetsu Jin

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image
Jin's Theme: Konoha's 115

He grinned, since as Kleine did this, he was hit by Kaisen's attack, but as Kleine stabbed, Jin had used up his substitution jutsu that he was planning to use on Kaisen, Kleine only ended up stabbing a log with a explosive tag attached to it, so once he hit it, tag exploded and took Kleine with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm
((tavian post first and no skipping!!!! i almost killed him in one post but that depends on how he reacts to my blade in his skin.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm
"Kumo's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Special Jounin // Kumogakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

At this, Kaisen could only grin. The cards swirled around Kleine and covered the log in multiple layers of cards, moving it away from the boy before it exploded, leaving him unharmed. "Kleine." Kaisen said with a smirk. "How's about we take these two down for good? I've been fighting the Inuzuka boy for quite some time, and his persistence is really beginning to annoy me." The remaining cards trailed Jin, surrounding him and exploding just as promptly as he had tried to do against Kleine. Fortunately, Jin had no time to substitute. This time, Kaisen went in for the kill, and Jin had no techniques like Kaisen's that would defend him without forming hand seals. This would be the end of Jin, and Kaisen would revel in his death.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm
(there's no way you could've subbed from that.
it was like ssssssss speed.
srsly.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:48 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
(there's no way you could've subbed from that.
it was like ssssssss speed.
srsly.)

((the substitution that I made for Kaisen was instead wasted on you))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 pm
(He had a Substitution prepped from when I was tailing him. Anyway, he doesn't have time to substitute, so he's in a bit of a tangle now.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm
Lance Hatake Raiken
Anbu ~ Jounin ~ Cloud
Weapons Master

User Image

((no substitution, the jutsu is banned.))

he then put away his knuckle blade and pulled his cherished blade and threw it up, all 8 swords encircled the group, making a barrier. "No one escapes, Until the battle is done. his right hand charged with lightning he vanished and appeared standing by Tavian. "They ruined this fight, and nowI'l slaughter the lot of em. He bent down and slammed his right hand on tavian's chest, sending the volts of the jutsu into tavian making him much much heavier. He then vanished and appeared next to Kaisen. His expression grim.

You wont see it coming
When you die in a flash of lightning.

User Image
"Kiri"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
~Anon

Jin Kaibatsu Inuzuka

Konoha's Ginga Densetsu Jin

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image
Jin's Theme: Konoha's 115

Jin covered himself over Tavian as the cards exploded and took Jin out with a mighty explosion, his body lied there and he was ALMOST done for, his body wanted to quit, but his will kept going, his Chuunin vest was destroyed and so was his shirt, he stood up slowly even after the explosion happened. He wasn't going to die here and not like this, though don't get me wrong, he is close to death.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm
((See, this is why our battle was supposed to be one on one. Me and Jedi were having a perfect fight and then you guys just pop in and try and kill everybody. And then everyone has to edit and delete posts. This is really getting annoying.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games