Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:43 am

((This is for Insaneclaw and Shane: YOU AREN'T IN THE ROOM ANYMORE!!!! I tried tackling you two out so you wouldn't get godmod blown up. If you stay in there, you go boom boom because of the person who just carpeted the room with explosives.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am

LOL k
I'm just waiting for these niggets to kill Kefka.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 pm

The young man pushed the door off of himself, letting it clatter to the floor. He pulled himself out of the crater in the wall that was shaped like him, one hand resting on his head as he tried to calm the pounding from the concussion he had just received. The clone and the girl seemed to be perfectly fine though, so the male figured everything had worked out alright. He opened his mouth to say something to the Raikage's clone, but as was always the case when he was around more than one person he didn't know, no words came from his mouth. He immediately closed it with a pained expression and tried to slink down the hall before either of them realized what had happened.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:45 pm

User ImageXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

''WAIT!'' He yelled, as he began to slowly move away. He helped them.. even though Shane was a clone. But he did save Lulu. Who knew what would have happened if he did not intervene, no? So he walked over, and gave him a handshake. No words came out of his mouth, though. He simply gave him an appreciative look. But thank-yous were for the inferior to the superior; and not the other way around.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 am

The young man froze stock still, his eyes locked on the floor. He felt the clone take his hand and shake it, but refused to look up and meet its eyes. The bandage wrapped young male did not deal well with other people, that much was evident. When his hand was released, he shuffled his feet to the side slowly, hoping to either escape, or draw the clone away so it would be a one on one encounter so he could speak.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:46 am

User ImageXXX''Will you risk death at the hand of god?''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Someone who was shy. Always was a problem. Made things much harder. But what could he do? He closed the office door, revealing the bright yellow, red, and black paint. They were alone now, and maybe he would say something.

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:38 pm

((-face/palm- Shane. Your office was just bloody destroyed! Also, my RPC was scooting down the hall, so shutting yourself inside the office would be closing him outside.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:00 pm

No, no. He didn't close himself inside the office, he closed the door after he stepped outside. And sure, it was destroyed, BUT MY PAINTING ON MY DOOR WILL LAST FOREVER K

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 pm

(wait what just happened)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

((Shane. The door was blown off the hinges. It crushed my RPC into the wall.
@Insane
To keep you from getting blown up, I tackled you and Shane's clone out of the office. My RPC is now trying to sneak away without you thanking him because he's shyer than a Shy Guy.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

((no I'm asking what destroyed the office?))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:19 pm

********. LOL.

MY DOOOOOOOR

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Darion's fake character's arrow.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 pm

((Oh. The Cursuo dude. He covered the entire office in explosive notes and detonated it.))

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 pm

((WTF Shane I thought you weren't gonna let him destroy any buildings since it isn't a real rpc....its getting me pissed since we're allowing any random fake character destroy our village for fun))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games