Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

(thats why i dont stand a chance... -eats popcorn watching- XD)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 am

((Lol this will b fun))
User Image

Azrael opened a portal of darkness and entered as the ice flew at him and the earth seemingly wanted to consume him and he disappeared. His energy. aura, scent, everyting, was gone.

Then 12 portals popped up with 12 clones of Azrael. 4 of them threw a scythe. 2 were behind him and 2 were in front of him.((I say roll a 10 sided dice here to see if you notice the only real one here. You get above a 5 and you notice it and dodge completely. You fail you notice at las second and you get hurt.)) Then 4 more Azraels launched their shadows at him to try and capture his shadow. The other 4 shot shadow balls at hi.

((Lol rolle 3 10 sided dice. If your total is 15 or above you dodge everything. If its below you get dodge but get cut by scythe you get captured by the shadow and get hit by a shadow ball and then your shadow would go free. It's the best way to do that I would say lol))  

Silent_Death509

Silent_Death509 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 5 Total: 25 (3-30)

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm

((lol ok))
User Image

Azrael jumped into the air and twirled his scythe around breaking the ice shards. And as the earth came up he ran along the sides and jumped off. As the object came at his face he front flipped over it and threw his scythe which tripled and went to go hit Damon. He then hit the ground with such force that it sent a wave towards Damon. Hen then backflipped and shot two shadowballs at Damn and slid on the ground.

((Lol That's right. I'm bad a**. Roll again))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 pm

((That sux lol))

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

(I hate dice sometimes..lol.)

Damon gritted his teeth and barley dodged the three scyths taking the two shadowballs which sent him flying into the tree.He spat out blood and he got on a knee whipping the blood away before getting up and 10 versions of Damon appeared all of ice attacking Azrael.Damon then sent hundred of ice shards flying at him from above and he came in from the side swinging toward Azrael's face again.

(Alright..your roll.)
Silent_Death509 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 9 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:13 pm

((Forgot to roll last post))

Silent_Death509

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

((your roll))
User Image

Azrael dodged and moved and slid to get out of the way of the ice and when Damon went in to go hit him he ducked under his fist and came up with a head kick with his right leg. The twirled and came up with the other leg while shooting a shadowball in Damon's face.

SpiritWolfUntamed rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 4 Total: 15 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 pm

(k.And I cheated the roll.I just wanted to see if I could even get 15 or not..I SUCK WITH DICE!URG!xD.))

Damon felt the foot nail him in the head and he winced but he used the oppurtunity throwing a knee at Azrael's groin and there was no way that if it hit ir wouldn' effect him.His hands became surrounded by ice and he thew a harsh punch at his jaw and the other the hand drove down to stab a ice shard in his back.

(Yours.)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
Silent_Death509 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 7 Total: 17 (3-30)

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

User Image

Azrael blocked the knees with his hands and did a back bend to avoid the punch to the jaw and completely hit the ground so he wouldn't get stabbed. He then kicked up aiming his feet at Damo'ns chin. If hit this would a bone crushing hit. He then went to go after Damon's shadow with his own again and a clone of Azrael came from behind and swung his scythe into Damon's leg.

((You better roll good this time lol))
SpiritWolfUntamed rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 6 Total: 17 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 pm

(Rollin.)

Damon smiled and summon a huge bouldar blocking off all the attacks and he jumped over it a huge ball forming of ice and earth that was 30 feet wide and 50 ft long.Throwing it as hard as he could and jumped over sending hundreds of ice shards down on him aswell.

(better get a goodx damned roll lol.)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Zora saw the wolf appear and tilted her head curiously, until she recognized that it was Kiba. She hung her head and kept herself quiet while Ifrit growled quietly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games