Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:11 am
Aeris yawned a bit and shrugged. "Not sure... But Caly's awake." At first, she was fighting a very strange urge to her, but after some thought, she figured that it wouldn't hurt. The elf grabbed Vincent's hand and pointed to a densely leaved tree. "Come on...I have something to show you. But it needs a bit of darkness for me to do so." She tugged on hind hand a bit and smiled, drawing a bit of her power through her hand as an added incentive.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:03 pm
"Okay..." Vincent seemed intrigued enough but not as interested as he should have been. He followed, like he had a choice, Aeris to where she wanted to go. Once they where under the densely leaved tree and Vincents hand was released he looked to Aeris and smirked. "Alright so show me." He said as he leaned against the trunk of the tree. He thought of other, more interesting and naughty things he could be doing but this would have to do for now.

When Ari started to disappear Ani reached out for her and embraced her not wanting her new friend to go. It wasnt until the elf disappeared entirely that Animula grew mad. Her brows furrowed and her mouth went down in a frown. WHY'D she disappear?! She demanded as she looked to the vampire still besides her. You make her come back! She hit his leg and glared at him, her power started to surge.

"I dont know. I dont have an explanation for you!" Cy said as he backed away from the child. After all it was one of Vincents dolls in there and he wasnt about to piss those things off. He slipped into the shadows leaving the furious child alone in the mansion.

Reappearing before Caly and Selsia, Cy looked to the two. "Alright what the hell is going on? Vincents abomination was ready to kill me, because of a little girl who had Caly's signature disappeared suddenly. Anyone want to tell me whats up with that?" Cy inquired.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:24 am
A yelp escaped Caly's lips when the vampire suddenly appeared adn she turned wide eyes towards him. She tilted her head to the side slightly while she considered his questions, but it was Selsia who answered.

"I had heard that when Caly expends a great deal of magic and sleeps without some kind of light shielding, or is exhausted enough she can't...suppressed feelings and memories come into play. From what I had heard from others who had witnessed this before said that a child-like image of her comes out to "play"...as if Caly was a ghost of her child self...But today it seems that with the amount of power she is now capable of, her child-self took on a new form." Selsia was thoughtful even as she explained it and glanced over to Caly.

Caly nodded, a little hesitantly. It appears that she would need some seriously training now. Her powers were getting out of hand...even in her sleep. Then she looked at the vampire a little more closely. "You would have been able to figure this out on your own if you had followed the bond. It's not like I close myself off..." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:35 am
A sudden jolt in power caused Aeris to gasp out loud. "Caly's awake. I better show this to you fast before she finds us. Trust me, she does not like this." The elf turned around and pulled up her hair, exposing the skin of her neck. On the back of her neck, at the beginning of her spine, was a crest of sorts, glowing a bright blood red color. The mark itself was a leaf with two demonic wings on either side.

"It's the Crest of Shadows. The mark of those elves that are the offspring of the original experiments. Caly doesn't like it. It scares her. The only time she's ever seen it was when I was getting punished and they cut my hair. It can only be seen at night, in darkness, or by those that are dark in nature. And the darker a person is, the brighter it is. Fun stuff, eh?" The elf turned around and smirked, pressing her hand on the mark, the heat seeping through her hand. "And it's how I know when you're near me. It gets hotter, the closer you are to me. Not even when Cy's near, does it heat up this way." The woman leaned in closer, cupping his chin in her hand.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:15 pm
Cy came up to Caly and slipped his hand under her chin as if to comfort her. She seemed down that he didnt recognize, through the bond that the child was her. "I did suspect, but didnt know for sure. And as much as my gut instinct, or the bond we share tells me otherwise, i like to confirm things just in case." Cy said with a smile before he released the girl.

"It is new to me anyways, i havent been blood connected to anyone in awhile. So give me a bit.." Cy said truthfully.

_

"Hn interesting..." Vincent said as he looked at Aeris's mark on the back of her neck. His eyes lit up when he saw it and could feel the dark energy as well as heat radiating from it. He was surprised though when Aeris cupped his chin with her hand. If he was a cat he'd be purring mad right now, but a sensual look in his eyes would have to do.

"So you can sense me no matter what. Even if i try to be as secret as possible?" He said as he leaned in and kisses Aeris's lips again, gentle.

_

Animula came stalking out of the mansion and she headed right to where she sensed Vincent her master. When she saw him kissing Aeris she felt even more furious then she was before. She didnt know why, and she didnt understand the feelings she felt. Either way she tugged at Vincent's pant leg to get his attention.

"Yes?" Vincent said as he broke from his slight daze that Aeris had put him in and turned his gaze on the girl. "What is that look for?!" Vincent questioned, confused as to why Animula was glaring at him.

Master! They took away my friend! And now shes taking away you! Animula said telepathically to everyone near her, her mind voice was pissed. Her little fists where in balls and she stomped her foot to emphasize her point.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:46 pm
Caly raised her eyes to his, just as he raised her chin and stared into the gray color while he spoke. She nodded slightly when he released her and said, "I understand."

Btu then she heard the mental voice of a child..one that sounded vaguely familiar, but wasn't entirely sure why. She glanced around the area and then back at Cy and Selsia. "I think that's something to be checked out." she said and then started making her way towards where she could feel Vincent's presense and that of another as well as Aeris's. Something was going on, and she should probably find out what it was.

Within moments she was within sight of the demon and company and then paused when she saw the little girl. She knew that girl. But Caly could have sworn she had never met her before. Feeling a little dizzy now, Caly put a hand to her forehead and rubbed at it, looking away from the group for the moment, trying to collect her thoughts again. This didn't usually happen...

She knew that her inner child came out...it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last...but this time had to have been the most complicated. Something happened...something different. Usually her inner Aristal came out as a ghost...something transparent...but now Caly wasn't so sure...and part of her mind was refusing to explore the possibility that Ari wasn't a ghost this time.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:34 am
"Yes. And it's around you that it glows more intensely." The elf couldn't help but smile as Vincent kissed her once again. But once again, another kiss would have to wait as Caly's presence seemed to get closer. Aeris sighed and looked up to the demon, a slightly annoyed look in her eyes. "How shall we explain the reasoning behind us up here?" Her question would have to wait as Animula arrived, and seemed to not be in a good mod. Before she could even ask the question, the girl's voice could be heard in her head. Taking Vincent away? I am doing no such thing. He is my friend. Just like Ari was...is yours. Her voice could be heard as she spoke telepathically back to the girl, a neutral look on her face. Wait...what was she doing? Obviously, something was happening to cause such events to unfold, but what was it that was causing her to care about being close to Vincent.

Embrace the Dark.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:14 pm
"Relax shes not taking me away." Vincent said to Animula as he knelt down and tussled the girls hair.

Ani couldnt refuse her masters touch and the simple gesture, something a father would do to their child. Soothed her and made her anger quickly melt away. Okay then. She said in a soft tone, it wasnt until she sensed Caly and Cy approaching her that she turned and looked to them.

"Explain? Very simply.." Vincent smirked to Aeris. When Caly approached the area the demon set his emerald eyes on her. He could sense her inner turmoil but it was Animula who interrupted everyones thoughts.

Animula ran up to Caly with a smile on her face. You should become little again. It was fun when we could play together. She said not understanding that Caly's inner Aristral had come out different this time.

Cy placed a hand on the small of Caly's back, and stood behind her, just in case she should faint. Through the bond he could sense the poor girls mind was reeling, unsure as to what had gone on. "You're inner child wasnt a ghost...." Cy said softly to her. "I held the hand of a child Aristral, so did she, and by the sound of it she clearly wants that child companion back." Cy said.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:34 am
Aeris smirked right back at him, leaning against the bark of the tree behind her. She sighed a bit and nodded to Caly. "What they speak is true, milady. This is only the second time that this such thing as you appearing as a tangible child. Vincent and I allowed your child self and Animula to play and at some point, you both wandered over to Cy." She crossed her arms on her stomach and sighed, knowing all too well that Caly would not take this too well. The first time, she totally panicked. And the few times it has happened since, she had done the same.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:35 am
Caly noticed Vincent looking at her for a brief moment, and tried to give him some kind of reassuring smile. But the moment the girl ran up to her...she knew that this was where it became even more complicated. Already she felt that her mind was being ovrworked...but she had to answer...

Then she felt Cy's presense and hand on her back, hearing his soft words. She slightly leaned back and closed her eyes. A sigh escaped her, a tear or two slipping down her cheeks. "I...I can't..." some of her mind was in such chaos that she didn't know what to do or what to think. She wasn't even sure what to say to the little girl. "..I don't...I don't know..."she was lost for words now...fighting to stay coherent.

There was just too much going on. She wanted to help, really she wanted to see what she could do for the little girl...esepcially since it was her fault to begin with. Her powers never should have been able to do that. Her inner child enver should have been able to be anything else but that of a ghost. She tried to back away, but Cy's hand kept her from doing so. And even then she wasn't sure what she would do, where she would go if she left.

One thing she did keep a conscious thought on was that she needed to contrl her powers....train once more and learn to handle this new power level. Otherwise she would go insane.

((Ok...so this might be getting a lottle dramatic...but I'm trying to figure out what exactly to do with Caly...))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:23 pm
"Relax.." Cy said as he slipped his hands to Caly's shoulders and started massaging them. He let Caly lean back into him, as he supported her with his body. "You did just tap into new powers. I wouldnt try to understand it right away. Just get used to it... thats all you can do." Cy said softly to Caly, his lips coming close to her ear. His eyes took on a crimson hue as his mind connected to Calys and his powers raced through the bond they shared.

"Dont fret... just relax..." Cy said in a sensual tone as a wave of relaxation came over Caly's chaotic mind and body, it was all Cy's doing. The power of a Vampire to take control over his victims and command them to do as he desired became particularly helpful at this point in time.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:15 pm
"Caly...I'll contact Kalrina and see if there is some way to help you. Other than that, I say you stay with Cy at all times. His presence around calms you, so it is a good thing to be near him." Aeris nodded to Caly, then to Cy. The bond between Cy and Caly made it to where she herself was now his servant. "If it is alright with you, I shall take my leave. I have yet to meditate today, and it's starting to show." The evidence was on her hands, as violet runes appeared over them, climbing up her arms to her neck.

She bowed to them both, then smiled at Animula and Vincent. The elf turned around and quickly scaled the tree into the upper branches.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:40 am
At the sound of Cy's voice Caly began to relax, particularly as his hands massaged her shoulder. Her body was now cradled against him and even the expression on her face began to relax, her eyes still closed. Though she shivered at the barest hint of his lips near her ear.

And when she felt his power come through their bond into her body, she opened to what he gave her, feeling her mind began to settle, as well as her powers...which were always connected with her emotional state. The more she relaxed, the more she leaned back against him, til nearly all her weight was being held up by his hands on her shoulder and his body behind her.

Then she caught most of what Aeris had said. She almost missed it, becoming so calm and settled with Cy. She nodded to what the elf said, and then watched as she left...leaving just the vampire, the half elf, the demon and the spawn in a group.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:32 pm
Cy nodded to Aeris and smiled when told Caly to stay with him. He saw himself more as her supporter, nothing more. So when Aeris pardoned herself and asked him if it was alright if she leave his brow raised in question. "Im not your master Aeris, just bonded to Caly... thats all." Cy said gently before Aeris left to mediate in the tree.

Turning his attention back to Caly who was melting into his arms, something he greatly enjoyed and couldnt resist, damsel in distress and all that. He lowered his lips to Calys ear again and smiled softly. "Come on, why dont i take you to your room? You can focus better there, surrounded with your plants." Cy said gently as he lead Caly away from Vincent and the spawn...

After leading her to her bedroom and having her rest on her bed Cy slipped besides her, letting Caly use his lap for a pillow. His long fingers trailed patterns on her scalp as he played with her hair, something that soothed him probably more than it soothed her.

His mind connected with hers and his powers still remained with her, soothing her through the bond they had. "Relax Caly... you need to focus on other things. Something besides you're powers. I know they're important to you but... its not everything.." Cy said gently, trying to focus Caly's mind on other things.

"Well... that leaves just us two." Vincent frowned slightly, Cy had Caly's attention, and Aeris was off to meditate and control her powers more, something he didnt want her to do. "Alright... Animula, lets go... i have some things to teach you...." Vincent said as he smiled and held out his hand to the child. There was much about the world and what she was that needed explaining. Vincent was taking on his fatherly role and would teach his new creation what she needed.

Animula frowned when everyone left and her questions where left unanswered. She turned to her master wanting something to do, and not wanting to be left alone at all. When he offered his hand to her and spoke of lessons she lit up like a light. Of course! Sounds good to me Master! Animula said as she took Vincents hand and walked away with him, to somewhere in the garden.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:22 pm
It wasn't working...

Her normal meditation phase was not working. She could still feel her power crawling through her skin. For once, it didn't hurt, but it was still creepy. The elf closed her eyes, the image, or rather, projection of her mother appearing in front of her.

Kalrina smirked and shook her head, her arms crossed under her bust. "I told you what to do with your own powers. You mustn't meditate as such." She sighed and placed her hands on her shoulders. Aeris growled a bit, opening her eyes to reveal the foliage around her. The violet runes seemed to be tattooed to her skin, though faint. "My mother doesn't want me to suppress this power. What is that conspiring witch up to?"

The elf thought on that for a moment, peeking out of the tree to glance around. So far, she could see no one, though she could feel the presence of Vincent, stilll within reach. With all that had happened so far, maybe the demon needed a break? The woman didn't know. So she sat. Sat down in the tree, smiling to herself as her thoughts wandered.

And seemed to settle on the blue haired demon.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games