Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
Iris
"thousands t-" the elemental frowned, glaring at the carrier. "just because i'm part succubus doesn't mean i go around flashing my cooch at every person i see. despite what you believe, i happen to care about the people i sleep with. i wouldn't be here if i didn't." she frowned, letting out a low breath.
turning when she finally noticed the apparitions, the girl gave a snort. "you're not gonna get much done in that state..." she chuckled, putting her hand on her hip.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Strikercharge
That's basically the face I make everyday.

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena blinked at the tall man's rebuttal. What the-? As if the other two heard her mental question, she heard them talk about his personality coming back, and she blinked again. If this was what he was like with a personality, she almost feared what the other two would be like.
Quickly shaking the thoughts from her head, she grit her teeth at the tall man and shook a fist at him. "Go ahead and try! Nobody wants your girly hand, anyway!" she yelled as a vein pulsed at the side of her head.
At that time, she noticed Iris enter the area out of nowhere, and Adrian wasn't at all happy about it. Lena pursed her lips as the two semi-argued. She didn't know Iris that well, so it wasn't like she could defend her. She would, however, have to get Adrian to explain this tension to her later.
Speaking of which, Lena smiled through her blush when she was kissed and watched him get back to work. "Are you sure you don't need my help?" she asked, ready to grab a shovel and (try) to help.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He rolled his eyes at her. "Oh, cry me a river, you useless b*tch," he sneered, tossing a shovelful of dirt in her direction. "Go to your grave and stay out of our business. You'll only serve to get in the way." He started to work faster, only looking back up when he heard his wife speak. "What? Yeah, I'm sure. I'd rather not have you strain yourself, Lena. It could harm the baby." Reaching up out of the hole, he just barely managed to place his hand on her stomach. "And there's nothing more important to me than you and the baby." Shooting her a smile, he thrust the shovel back down and was met with a thunk, then pushed the dirt away to reveal a coffin. "Well, that's not the six feet I was expecting," he murmured, kneeling to touch the wood. "Someone give me a knife, a crowbar, something to open this thing with."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Iris
his request was met with the thud of bare-feet landing in the hole he'd dug, a wry smirk on iris's face as she held out a knife for him, well aware of how angry her involvement would make him.

Mayah Playah
can you say <******** posting order"?

Awesome nerd
because it seems we have

Strikercharge
and its getting bad.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:59 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

'WELL FINE" he said, pulling his other hand out. "how about this one? newly refurbished!" He said with a slight hum.

The middle one sighed. ", Humanity, Please stop. Can't you see you are bugging the poor girl?" he said, continuing to dig, but cursing slightly when the shovel slipped form his hands.

"HEY SOUL! get that pole outta your butt!" Humanity Laugh

The smallest one, vessle, just breathed out. "If I weren't such a pacifist, id make you be quiet." he said, but kept digging. "Im really sorry about this..." He said to Adrian and Lena

"hmm....did someone invite a succubus?" humanity finally said. "There hasn't been a succubus I couldn't handle!" humanity said, with a devilish grin

"Dammit humanity! your not even mortal and you're flirting??" the other brothers said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"If you're sure..." Lena frowned, though she put up a small smile when he held her stomach. "Just don't strain yourself, okay?" She hesitated when Iris jumped into the grave to hand him a knife, or more to get him even angrier, but before she could intervene herself, the tallest man, apparently named Humanity, handed her another hand. She turned to face him, looking at his face(?) then the hand then the face again. "Wh- Get that away!" she snapped and slapped it out of his hand, the vein throbbing at the side of her head again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Humanity looked at the hand on the ground, picked it up and placed it back in its Socket. "Im gonna miss pranks like that, thats for sure...." he said

"Humanity, stop being such a taboo on us all...please? these two were happy to help us, stop bothering them like a child! Or else, when we get our bodies back, I will treat you like a child!"

Humanity looked down. "yes.....sir" he mumbled, then sat down.

Soul went over to lena. "He didn't hurt you did he? I am truly sorry.....adrian! do you need help?" he called out  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian blinked at the knife offered to him, then snarled and knocked it away. "Preferably one I won't get a disease from. Go away, Iris!" It was then that his attention was caught by the three. "Hey! Quit hassling my wife of you'll be doing this on your own! And you, quit flirting with a semi-married woman." He looked back to the woman he hated so entirely. "Or have you and Dante finally severed all ties?" He didn't wait for an answer, only sighing and shaking his head at one of the three, who he believed to be Soul. "No. Just get me a crowbar before I have to make one myself."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
Iris
tsking at the cut she got when he knocked away the knife, the elemental glanced up at him and rose an eyebrow. "semi-married? to Dante?! he hates me more then you do." she huffed, although her cheeks grew red as she turned away from him, marching up the dirt pile to stand by lena.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd
because it seems we have

Strikercharge
and its getting bad.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:57 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena huffed at the once hand-less man before looking at the other one that seemed concerned. "Huh? Oh, no, I'm fine. I've had an older brother before, so I know how to deal with idiots." she laughed while rubbing the back of her head, although she did feel a pang of sadness at the mention of her brother.
She glanced over at Iris when she stood by them and gave her a sympathetic smile. "Don't pay attention to him, he's just a cranky guy at times." she comforted. "Sometimes I think he's the one with mood swings instead of me." she laughed before looking at the coffin beneath Adrian. She wondered if she should look at what was inside or not, because the body determined if anything stayed inside her stomach or not.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Humanity sighed and kicked the dirt. "Ya know....when we fuse in that body, you won't be smirking like that....but yes, thank you both dearly. I'm sorry for causing trouble... I was only looking for a laugh."

Soul nodded. He looked at Adrian and handed him a knife from his belt. "Don't worry, it won't curse you if you handle a cursed weapon." he said, a hint of melancholy in his voice.

Vessle, hoisting up some more dirt so that the grave didn't collapse, sighed, and wept silently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian, who had already managed to create his own crowbar out of Rider smoke, started to work the side of the coffin, waving his hand at Soul's knife. "Oh please. Brother's stupidly in love with you, if you'd just lift your head up from some guy's lap and take a look." After rolling his eyes at Vessel's sobbing, the man pried open the lid and tossed it aside, shaking his head at the freshly dead body. It was a young man, having just been buried and embalmed in time to keep away the rotting. He just looked like he was asleep.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
Iris
"haven't put my head in a persons lap since before you were a rider." iris chuckled, shaking her head. "i can tell you without a doubt that he hates me. why else would he go out of his way to make my life miserable?" she mumbled, slowly spinning her locket in her hands.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd
because it seems we have

Strikercharge
and its getting bad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Seeing that Adrian and Iris needed more of a one-on-one talk right now, Lena wandered back to the three, all of which seemed to be getting antsy as the coffin opened. She sighed at Humanity's moping and pat him on the back reassuringly. "Don't worry about it. If you want a laugh then tell a joke next time." she explained before looking at the man that was crying. "H-Hey, are you okay?" she asked and wandered over to him, also noticing the coffin lid that moved away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash