Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling softly, Famine slowly drifted off, holding the death god close to his body at all times.

Dominick smirked, taking a bite of his food. "Mmm, amazing as always, Mr. Bloodwell," he cooed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing, he chewed on his lip. "its nothing like inna's food though..." he shrugged, thinking for a moment "speaking of, have you seen him or night lately?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I thought they went back to France," he replied, finishing up the first pancake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"did they? hm... well, whatever works for them i guess" he shrugged, going back to eating. "so... later, i wanna go check on my brother... make sure he's alright..."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He sighed, setting his empty plate down and laying back. "Xaene...Drake and Thanatos joined...and now they're sick. Erysichthon is caring for him, so he should be fine soon...I just wanted to tell you first."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

"oh..... " he blinked, setting down his half eaten food. he knew Thanatos never took a carrier, so why did things change? had his brother really been that badly injured....? letting out a tiny moan, he fell back into the pillows, not wanting to think about what might've happened if his twin was gone....

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick took the plate from his husband, pulling the smaller man into his arms. "Baby, I know you're scared. He's fine, he's being taken care of."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah

curling into him, he gave another small whine and held his husband close. "I should've seen him.... I should've protected him!!" he sniffed, his body shaking as he started to cry.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Taking a deep breath, Dominick smoothed his husband's hair and kissed his head, rocking back and forth. "Now you know how I felt, seeing you on the floor, bleeding to death," he sighed. "It's alright, my love. You can cry."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

nodding, he pressed his face into his husband's chest and cried some more.

Giving a tiny yawn, snow made her way into Erys's room, clearing her throat as she looked at the sleeping duo.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Erysichthon immediately awoke, sighing. "What is it, Snow?"

The man continued to smooth his husband's hair, kissing him,  rocking back and forth, and doing his best to sooth him. "Xaene, you can't blame yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 am
Mayah Playah

"y-yes it is! i-if i'd been paying attention.... i-if id been paying attention he might not be like this..." he whined and hugged his husband closer.

"just came to check on you.... see if you needed any help...." she mumbled shyly, biting her lip. "has his fever gone down any?"

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"It feels like it hasn't," he replied, prying himself away from Thanatos and taking his shirt off, revealing a broad, well-built, and deliciously smooth chest. "Can you check on him while I change?"

"You can't change the past. What's happened, happened, and you can't go back and change it," he reasoned, rubbing Xaene's leg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 am
Mayah Playah

"i know, but it doesn't change the fact that i do...." he sniffed, wiping his eyes..

nodding lightly, she pulled her hair up and slowly walked over to her grandfather, gently checking his forehead with a frown. he hasn't gotten any better..... why'd night and Inna decide to go away right now? damnit nightshade, we need your help here! letting out a sigh, the young elemental gently placed a glowing hand on the god's cheek, frowning when all he did was moan and roll over.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Moments later, a well-dressed and incredibly handsome Erysichthon came back, wearing a black button-up and black slacks. "I called Inna," he said, setting a hand on her back. "He said that he should be returning tonight...and Snow...they haven't been able to find Hattie."

"I know, baby," cooed the heir, grabbing his handkerchief and wiping away Xaene's tears.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games