Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 pm
Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

And I got caught off guard by the day change again emotion_facepalm
Sorry I wasn't able to post a reply that fast and hold up the conversation.

Yukino would surely feel awkward receiving a bear hug from Integra. He might blush slightly by the gesture. The guy's really peculiar with people coming into his personal space. lol

Also, would it be possible for the three of them to have a groupie? Sorta remembrance for the little rescue mission x3

I'll have Yuki sleep by the beach today. (He's still supposed to be homeless as of the moment hehe)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:27 am
Priya is at the hospital if anyone wants to drop in! >_>  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:33 am
Park Chanyolk

That would be fun, but do we have an idea what happened yesterday? Because all I can think of is that Yang got lost and went home. lol

Zumiragi

A groupie? What do you mean by that? Yukino doesn't have a place to stay? Sounds like he needs to sleepover someone's house next time XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 am
Park Chanyolk

Yuri_Misawa

Cain doesn't sleep, so I'm down with going to Inno's place.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:14 am
Zumiragi
Yuri_Misawa

Do you mean you wana to meet up again? Cause I'm down. Integra is dying to have a sleep over at her place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:15 am
The_Little_Rabbit

What are your peeps up too today?  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:41 am
I can't wait for New Years :3 a drunk Ringo hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:48 am
Delicious Lunatique
I can't wait for New Years :3 a drunk Ringo hehe

I honestly don't, Noah gets shooty shooty boom boom when he's drunk, and Harumasa just gets tired  

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:58 am
Coheart
Yuri_Misawa

Sorry for the confusion. Groupie I mean kinda like a selfie but in this time instead of taking yourself it'll be you in a group lol

And yes, Yuki's currently homeless as of the moment until he meets up with his comrades which would probably take a while so a sleep over would be loved! xD

Seriously, the guy's been freeloading since day one hahah  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:07 am
Coheart
The_Little_Rabbit

What are your peeps up too today?

So sorry about that darling. But she'll be in the park and then meet integra somewhere o3o. Making that doll xD  

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 am
Coheart

Zumiragi

Well Kristen's place isn't much (and I still need to make it XD), but it's enough if somebody needs a place to stay for the time being. So if they're going to meet up again, where would they be? Kristen will most likely be someplace where she can get awesome pictures or looking around for a job.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 am
Zumiragi
Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

And I got caught off guard by the day change again emotion_facepalm
Sorry I wasn't able to post a reply that fast and hold up the conversation.

Yukino would surely feel awkward receiving a bear hug from Integra. He might blush slightly by the gesture. The guy's really peculiar with people coming into his personal space. lol

Also, would it be possible for the three of them to have a groupie? Sorta remembrance for the little rescue mission x3

I'll have Yuki sleep by the beach today. (He's still supposed to be homeless as of the moment hehe)

:0 OMG I just read what happened at the park. Poor Solaris. Bad Tama and bad Yuki! Ringo is going to be pissed if and when she finds out her newest friend got beat up >:0  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:23 am
Yuri_Misawa
Coheart

Although he has the tendency to sleep on her roof. He doesn't feel worthy of her kindness. lol He's super emo xD

For the meeting place I can't think of anything else as of the moment apart from the park and the beach. (There's mykronos island but I doubt that would be an option) Would she be in to street photography by any chance?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 am
Delicious Lunatique

:0 OMG I just read what happened at the park. Poor Solaris. Bad Tama and bad Yuki! Ringo is going to be pissed if and when she finds out her newest friend got beat up >:0

They're conversation was not going too well so making Yuki feel guilty was the best course of action xD He was starting to get suspicious of Solaris. lol  

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:39 am
Yuri_Misawa
Coheart

Zumiragi

Well Kristen's place isn't much (and I still need to make it XD), but it's enough if somebody needs a place to stay for the time being. So if they're going to meet up again, where would they be? Kristen will most likely be someplace where she can get awesome pictures or looking around for a job.

Grocery store needs people if looking for a job :3 my Ansel is the manager  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games