Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:43 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Red turned her head and rested on her cheek so she was able to speak, "Listen, when I'm tired, I care much less than I usually do. I'll just lie here for a bit. Though, I think someone should bring Xero inside." she said, pointing to Xero with her thumb.
Tsuyoi looked at Aliya, her face turned a little red. She looked away, scratching her cheek with her finger, "I...can't walk right now so...Jaecen's helping me out." that was actually an excuse.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Aliya spit on the ground. "Yeah. I knew you were back the moment ya set foot 'ere. The stink o' demon's all o'er ye. Disgustin'."
Jaecen replied gruffly. "Well, sorry. Five years in hell, I didn't have time to stop and look for a day spa."
Aliya cracked a smile before busting out in laughter. Jaecen frowned. "Wh-what's the matter?"
She replied as best she could through her fit of laughter. "Hard tae imagine the King o' Pranks, the original Prankster th' f***ing King of Hell!"
"Whatever... And cussing's bad for your poise." Jaecen replied in an airy tone.
"I'm a lass, no' some noble b***h." Aliya replied.
Jaecen glared at her harshly and replied in a slightly oppressive tone. "Aliya. Stop with this now."
She reeled back and set her back against the wall, scared. Jaecen sighed deeply. "Geez, I hate being harsh on you but your callous nature could get you killed." Aliya looked about ready to cry.
"Yer-yer still a bit of an a**... You... Big jerk..." She closed her eyes and sunk to the ground, cradling her knees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Aliya has a really dirty mouth. Should have mentioned that a while ago.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:28 pm
[ooc: I thought she'd be that kind of character sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Namia floated over to Red and picked Xero up off of her, then picked up Red off the ground, "I suppose I'll bring you two in then." she then looked at Aliya, then at Jaecen and Tsuyoi, "Ah, yes, welcome back you two. I'll leave it to you to make the girl stop crying."
Red grinned a Tsuyoi and Jaecen, "Shouldn't be that hard since you two are parents." she said before laughing a little.
Namia bowed her head at Tsuyoi and Jaecen before she began to float towards the manor to bring Xero and Red in.
Tsuyoi sighed as she watched Namia take in Red and Xero, then looked up at Jaecen, "Well, you're the one that made her cry...so how about I have a turn now." she said with a small smile.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:25 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

While making her way outside, Lana noticed Namia carrying Xero and Red inside. She approached them in worry, "Are you two all right!?" she asked both of them with concern. Xero seemed to be unconscious and a little battered, but Red seemed to be all right now...though she wondered why Namia was carrying her.
Hileinna watched as Namia brought Xero and Red inside, chuckling a little. She let out a sigh of relief when it seemed that everything was all right now as she sheathed her blade. She continued to watch however, when Liya commented on Jaecen's appearance, and then Jaecen making Aliya cry. She watched with intrigue as she rested her hand on her blade's grip whilst sheathed.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:17 am
]
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((OOC: Im still alive :3 I'm just slow lately. What Liya is saying, kinda truth with her.))

Liya heard what Jaecen said. If she let this get to her. how would she be able to get stronger and fight with a keyblade. Fear made it heavier. She swollowed and came back out.

"You've got red eyes, Jaecen! I dont care if you went to a spa or to hell, red eyes.....its like all the innocence in you were ripped out and your looking to create a blood bath when you go into battle."

She got nervous again but she swollowed hard then clenched her fists.
"Everyone ive seen with red eyes get killed but destroy everything in their paths, meaning to or not. Too many people died with red eyes."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:39 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen panicked. "Woah, woah, woah! Wait a minute! She's a class A drama queen! She's faking it."
Kurona followed to find out what the commotion was. She stood on the porch with X and set a hand on her head. "You could be right about that, Jace but I sense nothing from her but fear."
He was shocked. Jaecen stood there trying to make sense of the situation. Kurona shook her head with a frown. "Honestly, though.... I'm glad you're back in one piece."
Jaecen took a worried look at Kurona. "Where's Erin and Nami?"
Ene peered out from behind Kurona. Kurona spoke to X and Ene. "It's okay. He won't harm anyone right now. The house prevents it."
Jaecen put a hand to his face. "What can I do? I screwed up royally, I guess...."
Nami came around the corner of the porch and froze, seeing Jaecen. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Da...?" She ran to him and buried her head in his chest, crying.
"Woah, Nami. I've got precious cargo here." Jaecen took a deep breath and pat her head, making sure Tsuyoi stayed in his arm. "Something's wrong with Erin, I take... And there's definitely something different with you. Did you perhaps change your hairstyle? No, twin pigtails are your thing." Jaecen sensed it and looked at Aliya. He smiled. "Aliya, I know what you did and I'm thankful a million times over."
Through her sobbing, she spoke. "B-but I-I couldn't save the boy..."
Jaecen nodded. "Even more so, you acted as you should. We'll figure this one out together. Where is he?"
Nami looked up at him. His rugged muscles were different than what she was used to of him. "H-he's upstairs..."
Jaecen walked with Nami, holding her hand while she led the way by one footstep.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Liya calmed down feeling Kurona's hand on her head, then she sighed.
"I'm sorry, I just don't wanna lose anyone else."

She looked at Ene and Nami and smiled. She knew what Nami had changed and possibly Erin. She just knew it was best if Nami told him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi listened as everyone commented on Jaecen's new look. To her, she didn't really care, he was back sane and safe. Then it seemed Nami and Aliya were talking about Erin. She wondered what they meant, and would find out eventually. Though, she felt a little embarrassed with Jaecen carrying her around. "Jace...you know, you can put me down now. I can walk on my own." she said, her face a little blushed.
Red showed a thumbs up to Lana with a grin, "Yup, I'm all right, just tired is all. Since I had to haul the Captain's body back all the way here." she said, pointing to the unconscious Xero.
Namia looked at Xero, then at Lana, "Worry not, his life seems to not be in danger. He still has life force in him...though, just to be safe, we should bring him to a healer." She looked around, "Where is the little fox girl? She has healing capabilities, correct?"
Red lifted her head, "Oh, erm, well..." she didn't want to say what happened, so she looked at Lana, hoping she would explain.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 pm
Jaecen Light

"Oh, 'kay." He set Tsuyoi to her feet on the porch. "Don't forget to tighten the cloak until you get to the bedroom." Jaecen whispered to her before being led away by Nami.
Ene held on to a bit of Jaecen's clothing and followed behind him.
Aliya stood back up, still a bit shaky. I can give it a whack. I'm pretty proficient wit' healin'."
Kurona turned her head up to the sky and frowned. "Hm. King of Hell... That's definitely a worthy title for him." She tilted her bead back to the ground. "Course, he'd better not let it get to his head..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:24 pm
Revi-sama

User Image Garret looked off out the widow and saw a massive explosion on the main island and smirked."Seems I've found our friend Denver...."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi nodded at Jaecen, "All right, I'll meet up with you guys later." she then made sure the cape was around her well enough. She began to make her way to their bedroom to get herself into some clothes. Once she finally reached their bedroom, she went inside and closed the door behind her. There, she would put on some clothes...good thing she has a lot of pairs of her usual outfit.
Namia looked at Aliya and titled her head, but nodded, "Very well Ms., I leave Xero in your hands then." she then placed Xero on a nearby couch and made sure to give some room for Aliya to check on Xero.
Meanwhile, Red just simply enjoyed the free lift from Namia.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:20 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami stopped near her door where the ice sphere was. Jaecen let go of Nami's hand and let his frown deepen. "I'm-I'm sorry Nami." He sighed and took a moments pause. "I can't do anything with his body encased in this kind of ice.... It's too strong for my magick."
She looked pleadingly at Jaecen. But what if we ask Aunt Kurona to melt it?"
"True," He rubbed his chin. "Unfortunately, Celestial magick has major drawbacks when it comes to basic things like melting a sphere of ice. On top of it, this isn't your-normal ice...." Jaecen snapped his fingers. "Nami, that was brilliant."
He turned on his heels, not noticing Ene was there. Jaecen almost ran into her but stopped and bowed. "I beg your pardon milady."
Ene curtsied and replied. "All is well, kind sir."
They smiled at one another before Ene let Jaecen pass. Nami raised an eyebrow to Ene. "What was that?"
Ene giggled. "S'a game Da'n I play. I'm a lady and he's a knight."
Nami shrugged. "S'a little too chivalrous there. Even for Da."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:16 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

When Namia had asked about Odayaka, Lana hesitated to answer her. She fiddled around with her skirt a little and was about to answer, but thankfully, Aliya had cut in and volunteered to heal Xero. She let out a sigh of relief and took a seat on a nearby couch as she watched Aliya about to work on Xero.
Hileinna walked over to Kurona, overhearing what she said, "King of hell you say? That's quite a dangerous title to bear don't you think?" she said as she stood beside Kurona, looking forward instead of looking at her.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:54 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

Kurona kept her frown. "Yeah, well... In the least, we should keep an eye on him. For his sake..."

Aliya closed her eyes and went to work. She was quickly done. "Nothing major. Just overexertion. The fox girl, though... I'll have to deal with her very soon..." She walked over to Odayaka and did her best to carry her. She could tell that they weighed about the same. Aliya didn't mind, though. It was a struggle but one she took on anyways. "We'll be gone for a while. No followin'."
She walked deeper into the house with Odayaka over her shoulder. Aliya looked to Odayaka's legs that were dangling over her shoulder. "Your training begins now."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:26 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

While Xero was being examined and people worried about him, he slept comfortably and deeply. It had been fight after fight lately with little rest not to mention the recent lack of sleep. It wasn't until Rosalie fell out of a doorway that appeared from a bookcase opening and closing behind her, before Xero moved in annoyance. She saw Xero and the others before asking, "What happened to Xero and Lana why do you look so beat up? Did I miss something?"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( Lol whats X's issue with Red eyes and why did she never freak about mine? ))  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games