Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:56 pm
neote
( eek I work for 4 hours, come back and find the thread 5 pages after I left sweatdrop ) *Puts the recliner back in the up right position, then starts to walk towards the door*
*walks out onto the beach, then up to the cliff* Ahhh pretty...  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:59 pm
*looks up* neote is always climbing the clifs  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:03 pm
strom killed my animatron thinking it was me  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:08 pm
*smiles* hey drift *takes a picture*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:11 pm
Gothyfox

ah bright flash *his claws extend and a pair of large black torn dradon wings come from his back* oh it was only a camera *the wings dissapere and his claw withdraw* hey there love  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:13 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

ah bright flash *his claws extend and a pair of large black torn dradon wings come from his back* oh it was only a camera *the wings dissapere and his claw withdraw* hey there love
*is amazed she got it all on film* wil my camera explode because of the hole wingy thin....and dude that was cool ... doit again *takes another pic*  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:13 pm
neote
neote
( eek I work for 4 hours, come back and find the thread 5 pages after I left sweatdrop ) *Puts the recliner back in the up right position, then starts to walk towards the door*
*looks onto the beach and sees Gothy* Hey! It's beautiful up here, oh wait maybe you shouldn't come up!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:14 pm
neote
neote
neote
*looks onto the beach and sees Gothy* Hey! It's beautiful up here, oh wait maybe you shouldn't come up!
unless youre willing to sunblock me  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:15 pm
Gothyfox
neote
neote
neote
I'll leave that to Drift *grins*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:16 pm
neote
Gothyfox
neote
neote
neote
okies *smiles*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:16 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

*is amazed she got it all on film* wil my camera explode because of the hole wingy thin....and dude that was cool ... doit again *takes another pic*
god im gana go blind stop there are and aura created by evil however real they seem there not actuly there but i can fly with them  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:18 pm
neote
Gothyfox
neote
neote
neote
im ok with that  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:19 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

god im gana go blind stop there are and aura created by evil however real they seem there not actuly there but i can fly with them
ahhh....... *puts the camera backinsde of her basket* hey ... i wanna go swinming ... willing to block for me? *gets tou the spf10000*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:22 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

ahhh....... *puts the camera backinsde of her basket* hey ... i wanna go swinming ... willing to block for me? *gets tou the spf10000*

looks at the sun block yikes *laughs a bit* thats interesting *rubs the sun block on her*  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:25 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox

dont forget the tails *smiles caoticly*

looks at the sun block yikes *laughs a bit* thats interesting *rubs the sun block on her*

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games