Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:18 pm
Shock?! I am surprised at you Tana-San...there are people in my town who don't know the terms Anime or Manga....whenever I even try and say anything some say (and please no one be offended by their ignorance) "Don't talk ter me 'bout all that Asian bull"...What assholes....*glares out window*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:02 pm
RheaFaery
Shock?! I am surprised at you Tana-San...there are people in my town who don't know the terms Anime or Manga....whenever I even try and say anything some say (and please no one be offended by their ignorance) "Don't talk ter me 'bout all that Asian bull"...What assholes....*glares out window*

I love you. (in a non-relationship kind of way)  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:07 pm
*Smiles* Thank you.....now for these country hicks who don't give a s**t about anime.....*pulls out a hot pink paintball gun* Of course...they do have fun ways to entertain themselves...*aims out of the window into the next feild*...I wonder if this is legal....Oh well....I don't give a damn...*begins to fire at the farmers, hitting them*..Do you wanna try Tana? I know you like pink.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:23 pm
RheaFaery
*Smiles* Thank you.....now for these country hicks who don't give a s**t about anime.....*pulls out a hot pink paintball gun* Of course...they do have fun ways to entertain themselves...*aims out of the window into the next feild*...I wonder if this is legal....Oh well....I don't give a damn...*begins to fire at the farmers, hitting them*..Do you wanna try Tana? I know you like pink.....

Me and my friends do that all the time. (We live in hick country too...)  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:28 pm
Probably not as Hickish as mine.......*offers him the pink one, pulling out a purple one*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:42 pm
I used to live on an island in southern Texas . . . now that was hicksville + beach. Nobody really knew what Anime was at all. Now I live near the Eastern Seaboard and at least have some anime friends. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:04 pm
Talon...is old!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:10 pm
You know what, I think a lot of people don't know about anime and manga. I didn't know what they were called untill I moved in the city and my old friends still don't know. *pulls out his paintball gun and shots at the window but nothing comes out* ... I hate being poor gonk .  

Psymage

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:11 pm
How old? *Looks at Talon's avi suspiciously, expecting it's hair to grow gray* *to Psymage* And I ain't? This is my freinds'....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:11 pm
Psymage
You know what, I think a lot of people don't know about anime and manga. I didn't know what they were called untill I moved in the city and my old friends still don't know. *pulls out his paintball gun and shots at the window but nothing comes out* ... I hate being poor gonk .

I on the other hand; loooove being rich. whee  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:14 pm
Talon should be about 25-27; correct me if I'm wrong Talon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:18 pm
*narrows his eyes suspiciously* What is your point, Tana . . . We have already established me as Talon-otosan (or Talon-ojiisan to those who want to be mean to ol'Talon! crying )  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:22 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
*narrows his eyes suspiciously* What is your point, Tana . . . We have already established me as Talon-otosan (or Talon-ojiisan to those who want to be mean to ol'Talon! crying )

I like sayin' people are old; not to be mean though. I'm just stating the facts. To me, you'll always be Talon; not Talon-otosan/ojiisan. (it's cause we're not related).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:27 pm
I know the titles are not in reference to bloodlines, Tana . . . merely a way of conveying the familylike atmosphere of the guild.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Psymage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:33 pm
I said my old friends your a new friend rheafaery  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games