Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:47 pm
KirbyVictorious
^ Chapter 12 nova.

But that is beside the point.

by like a mile.

[And I goda get some shut eye. After that Im working on my short stories, poetry, and long fiction. ( which I expect atleast an " I thought the first sentence was ok" from you.)(get what you give you know.)

^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 am
True, I do have to read your stories...it's one of the only ones I haven't read.

But it better be in proper English--spelled mostly right, capitalized sentences, punctuation, etc. Not like you type.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:45 am
KirbyVictorious
True, I do have to read your stories...it's one of the only ones I haven't read.

But it better be in proper English--spelled mostly right, capitalized sentences, punctuation, etc. Not like you type.

I'll do my best ^=^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:45 am
Hola! My name is Jayn. I love writing stories dealing with 'dark' topics. ((Which is strange for my age, I am told)) When I was in the 5th grade I did get a peom published, I don't know what happened to it afterward. (How sad)

La Pixie

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:45 am
Be ready to welcome two more members! And I saw if you do not already have a banner for this guild in your signiture you get one.

Every new member claims to be brought to this guild by seeing one as of late! So congrats everyone for getting the word out.

Just wait.. Hopefully if we make potlight.. we will gain a load of new members. But we have to make sure they are truely here to write..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:24 pm
pinkpixie0737
Hola! My name is Jayn. I love writing stories dealing with 'dark' topics. ((Which is strange for my age, I am told)) When I was in the 5th grade I did get a peom published, I don't know what happened to it afterward. (How sad)

This are my welcome.

You have been welcomed. mrgreen  

xXxFollowMexXx

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Hello! Welcome to Infinite Possibilities! I'm Voxxx.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:42 pm
Tak-Jak
Be ready to welcome two more members! And I saw if you do not already have a banner for this guild in your signiture you get one.

Every new member claims to be brought to this guild by seeing one as of late! So congrats everyone for getting the word out.

Just wait.. Hopefully if we make potlight.. we will gain a load of new members. But we have to make sure they are truely here to write..

Kinda makes our name sound a bit misleading when you put it like that doesn't it?

[It's a good thing that there are different degrees of infinity.]  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm
pinkpixie0737

Welcome to the guild!!!!!!! We here at IP are always happy to see new names around the forums.

[-cackles childishly at our guild's initials-]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:53 pm
What do you mean?

I'm Reese. I have cake.  

Reese_Roper

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:55 pm
Reese_Roper
What do you mean?

I'm Reese. I have cake.

Who me?

[I....P......]

[Again, childish.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:32 pm
pinkpixie0737
Welcome to the guild!

I'm waffles, the head honcho 'round these parts.

...Well, so my title claims. I swear, I can't control some of these guys. ^^

(Just kidding! I've got you all brainwashed well. XD)

Spastic waffles
Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:38 pm
Spastic waffles
pinkpixie0737
Welcome to the guild!

I'm waffles, the head honcho 'round these parts.

...Well, so my title claims. I swear, I can't control some of these guys. ^^

(Just kidding! I've got you all brainwashed well. XD)

I knew it!!!!!! your the one who made me wack jimmy dean and his entire family!!! crying They were going to pay eventually!!!! crying Why couldnt you just give em time like I asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:23 pm
NovaKing

Kinda makes our name sound a bit misleading when you put it like that doesn't it?

[It's a good thing that there are different degrees of infinity.]

Not that. This part, right here.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Haha. Keep telling yourself that.

Ello Jayn. Names Tak. And Im second in command 'round here.

1st when.. Waffles "goes missing."

twisted

But I love Waffle's Guild. It is not mine to 'rule'.

I am here to control the Mods.

And for organization purposes.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games