Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:46 pm
The only thing I know is what kind of drink I want at Jack's bar. wink just kidding of coarse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:58 pm
* smacks him *
It's best to avoid alchohol comsumption during a viral outbreak.
Because there is one thing worse than a zombie, and it's a drunk retard with a shotgun.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:52 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* smacks him *
It's best to avoid alchohol comsumption during a viral outbreak.
Because there is one thing worse than a zombie, and it's a drunk retard with a shotgun.
There are plenty of things worse than zombies. Like getting violated by Birkin or Nemesis. Of course, my props go out to Ben and Brad Vickers, those guys took one for the team.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:27 pm
Well, I've finally decided to undertake the ultimate journey. I'm gonna play RE4 with just a handgun. I'm using a blacktail and am starting with 54 First aid sprays. I will also use grenades. But nothing else. Also, I'm playing professional mode.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:19 pm
* salutes him *
Good luck soldier.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:35 pm
I'm at El Gigante right now. So far so excellent. I remember a while back there was a guy who said he's attempt to beat the whole game with only a knife except certain areas where it's impossible. We haven't heard from them since. My goal might be easier, but it's realistic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:46 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm at El Gigante right now. So far so excellent. I remember a while back there was a guy who said he's attempt to beat the whole game with only a knife except certain areas where it's impossible. We haven't heard from them since. My goal might be easier, but it's realistic.
Possibly. I kind of wanted to go throught the entire game with just a broken butterfly, knife, and gernades (healing items included ofcourse) but never can seem to build up enough money for the revolver.
Good luck on your's.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:19 am
I'm not sure what weapon I'll use for a opne weapon + whatever playthrough, I have loads of money to completely upgrade whichever I end up choosing.... probably the typewriter. I want to see the fastest I can go through. I'm aiming for 3 hours.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:03 pm
Is it possible to beat the Reginerators without the infaredscope sniper rifle?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:07 am
*eats a zombie steak* well this guild is interesting. the mods delete topics that are repeats (and from the guilds i have seen some of them never delete topics and it all ends up in a mess)  

Lisa Trevor

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:45 am
Xenomina
Yea, you have to memorize where the plages are on the body. I even killed them with my shotgun and handgun...End up wasting a s**t full of my items.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:46 am
Xenomina

I think so, but then you would probably have to guess where all the weak spots are.  

bubble_buddy13

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Xenomina

It is. Use some grenades, either the frag or the other one that does damage, and keep a shotgun with plenty of ammo just to be safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm
Vash is right. All you need is some real fire power. It takes two shots with the Handcannon. And I'm pretty sure that they can hit anywhere, though the first one for me is always the stomach and the second is the Upper body. But anyway, point is, all you need is some heavy firepower.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:17 pm
aaaahhhhh...i had started to play another game using the minethrower...that thing is fun as hell to mess around with. >w> But then my boyfriend borrowed it and I haven't gotten it back yet. Ah well, I've been addicted to Soul Calibur 3...gonna unlock everything including some originals....my first real creation is Roberto from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, a shame they don't have a fist style in this one. I had to give him Nunchucks.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games