Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 am
Demitre rushed swiftly and sliced the undead with his katana, making an open circle for Natsume and then he threw his dagger at the zombie holding her scythe. "That should do it for you dear." he smiled and retrieved his dagger, hoping that he was of a little help. He noticed an undead leap at Natsume and he picked his machine pistol up and shot a three round burst to its chest and head and it fell.

Demitre then turned to the lady with the glowing daggers. "Hey how do you make your daggers glow?" He pulled his out and inspected it." Mines crappy and i want it to glow like yours do." and he laughed a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 am
Natsume smiled and grabbed her scythe quickly. She was glad to have it back and her fangs went back to normal canines as her eyes turned blue again. "Thanks Demitre.' she called out before slicing through the circle that had formed around them before she turned with Demitre to the so called caretaker of Little necropolis.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 am
Demitre smiled and played with his dagger, tossing it up far into the air and then slashing the undead with his katana and then catching his dagger after sheathing. "So since you were sitting in the tree, Natsume, did you happen to notice anything that caused this undead outbreak?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 am
Natsume shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I didn't." she said softly, as she stood beside him. She gently closed her eyes and seemed to wobble a bit as she went inside herself. After a few moments, her eyes opened and she shook her head again. "I tried using a reversal spell so that i could see what happened, but I still can't tell you."  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 am
Demitre nods, disturbed by how little he knew about the job that was handed to him. He remembers he was to kill someone, he couldn't remember now but he might not even finish it now so the remembering doesn't matter to him.

"It's all good," He replied as he kept the zombies at bay with his mental dominance, telling them that the real fun was no where near the group that was gathered around the caretaker named Estaban.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am
Natsume rubbed her eyes. For some reason she was getting dizzy and she was fighting it off as best as she could. Demitre....I'm going to have to find someone or something to drink from...and quickly, other wise I'm going to pass out." she said softly, as she used her scythe to stand.

Natsume could still smell the blood from the injured man in the air and it was driving her insane.

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 am
Demitre looked at Natsume, oddly concerned for her. It struck him how much he missed having a friend, or even a traveling partner.

"I'm going to have to find someone or something to drink from."

Demitre heard this and immediately slit his wrist and held it out to her. "Don't bleed me dry," He laughed. He figured the zombies wuldn't have any blood on them and since he didn't necessarily care what happened to himself, he decided to offer her his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 am
Natsume gasped and her eyes were fixed on the blood coming from his wrist before she tore her gaze away. "I-I can't...I don't know how well I can control myself...." she said, closing her eyes and turning her head away. Her hands were shaking as she clutched the scythe, trying to hold her breath so that the fresh blood welling up from Demitre's offered wrist wouldn't push her over the edge, but it was too late. Letting the scythe drop, Natsume walked over to her, her cheeks burning slightly as she took his wrist and licked the blood off his wrist before pulling it to her mouth and biting gently. She sighed as she drank a bit before she pulled away, wiping the excess blood from her lips. "Thank you, Demitre." she said softly.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am
Demitre felt the bite and chuckled and wiped his wrist clean when she was done. "No problem," He smiled "I'm not gonna turn into a vampire from that bite now am I?" he asked jokingly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 am
Natsume shook her head. "Of course not. You're just going to turn into my immortal slave for the rest of eternity...I'm just kidding...and thank you again." she said before she kissed his cheek gently. She blushed when she pulled away and looked at the ground before ducking when a zombie took a swing at her. "Can't you see we're having a moment?" she asked, kicking the zombie away.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am
Demitre laughed and flipped Natsume over him and stabbed his dagger into the undead's chest. "Way to kill the mood man," He sighed as he twisted the dagger and stood up, then he nearly fell but briskly pulled out his katana to help him stand. "This damn thing comes with a draw back," He seethed as he tried to push his ability around to the zombies trying to circle them. Some fell for it but others came after them and he took out his machine pistol and unloaded a clip on them, opening the circle really wide, and frisked himself.

"Awww man," He moaned after he realized the reason he got the job was to get more ammo, not food.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 am
Natsume yelped when he flipped her over him. She certainly hadn't been expecting that. "Are you okay?" she asked when he had to use his katana to stand.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 am
Demitre nodded and rubbed his head. "It's all good, just a...minor headache." He holstered his pistol and took out his dagger and dashed around stabbing the undead, decapitating and amputating them, hoping to open the circle wide enough. He loses his footing, "Uhhhh," he sighs, and falls on his stomach, stabbing his arm with his dagger as he tried to catch himself, and loses conciousness  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 am
Natsume gasped and rushed over to Demitre. "Stay away from us." she growled, snatching up her scythe and creating a large circle before she bent down over her. She pulled the dagger out and licked his wound, closing it quickly. Just in case the skin broke again, she used her hair ribbon as a bandage. "KELPIE!!" she called, summoning the aquatic horse. "No, you cannot eat him...But you can eat them after you get us away from here." she instructed as she lifted Demitre onto Kelpie's back and lifted herself up onto him.  

xXThe_Sweet_Far_Thing_Xx

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 am
Demitre's eyes glowed a dim red under his eyelids and blood seeped from them a bit. He started snarling a bit with a deep bass voice and his tattoos started glowing blood red. His hair sharpened a bit and he twitched a bit.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games