Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:14 pm

A young teen walks into the classroom. He has three weapons, perfectly suited for his character, two sword on his belt and a staff along his back. Rahenno scans the room, as he heard there was a new ninja seeking to use wing jutsu. He spots a student training under Lenon, he walks over. "Hi, i'm Rahenno, Sannin of cloud,you must be Ueki, correct." Rahenno said with a friendly smile. Somehow Rahenno could sense that this kid had a positive attitude for wind justu.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:23 pm

User Image

Ueki rest for a little bit so he wouldn't fall out again. Then Ueki got up and looked out the window and saw all them ninja out there and knew he wanted to be one. " Ok let try this again. " Ueki said as he force much hard to make his body light up. After about 3 try Ueki was so tired. But he knew he had to get it done. He took a energy pill that he took from his father and tired the jutsu again. This time Ueki lower body lit up fast. Then his upper body did too. Ueki thought to his said Yes I'm doing it. As he body was lit Ueki said to think. Should he light his head too. But he didn't because he was afraid that if he would his head will blow up.

Now Ueki only had one more Jutsu to do. He looked at it liek it was going to be really hard. So Ueki walked by a wall and stand to it. He then started doing the hand sign thatw as needed for this jutsu. He Then shouted. " Seiteki Suji no Jutsu " Then a little string came out of Ueki body. At first he was freaked out about it but he just said " They have some crazy jutsus." Then Ueki push his body on the wall to make the string go on the wall. Then he slowly pulled back. He was seeing how long he can get the string to go. After about 10 inches then broke. " Wow I did this on my first try. I guess it that energy pill I took. As soon as he got done he ran to the man that gave the scroll and said. " Mr. I did it and thank you for the help I think.... Oh and are you the Teacher here? " Ueki asked

Sanjii9227

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 pm

((Who me or Lenon?))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:47 pm

User Image

((( I guess you now. ))

When Ueki ran back to The guy who give him the scroll. Ueki saw this other person with him. Then after hearing what the Mr. Rahenno Said. Ueki Jumped the highest he ever jumped in the air. " OMG Mr. thank you I wanted to to learn Wind anyway. I think I will be better by it anyway way. Everone that was in my family was Wind using anyway. So I think I will too. " Ueki said with a big smile on his face. Then Ueki said to the guy. " Yes I am Ueki and thank you for this. I mean you, a Sannin teaching me. Wow." Ueki said

Sanjii9227

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Rahenno chuckled at his excitement. "No need to thank me, I'm glad to help in the first place." He put his hand on Ueki's shoulder and took him outside of the academy. "Ok, first thing first, i brought you outside for the simple fact that there's no wind inside." Rahenno strung together a few handseals and turned to a tree. "Ninpou Kamaitachi (Sickling winds)" Rahenno shout as he gather chakra at a focused point in his hand. He released a small gust of wind that slashed at the tree at all directions. Rahenno pulled his hand back and dusted himself off from the dust to wind kicked up. "And that's one of the few Jutsu i'll be teaching you."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 pm

User Image

When Ueki was jumping around all over the place. As soon as Rahenno-Sense put his hand on Ueki shoulder. It felt like to Ueki that 2,000 rocks was on him. There was no way that Ueki could had jumped if he wanted to. But then as they left, Ueki felt bad that he was leaving Mr. Lenon like that. So As soon as they got to the door. Ueki got from under Rahenno-Sense hand and stood there and shouted to Lenon. " Thank you Lenon-Sense for helping me first ok. You will always be my Sense. "

Then Ueki turned back around and walked out with Rahenno-Sense. Then when Rahenno-Sense did that Jutsu, Ueki moth dropped. " Are you Such I'm going to able to do that Sense " Ueki asked.

((( I didn't feel right just leaving like that lol )))

Sanjii9227

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm

((the feeling is neutral,lol))

"Easy, it's a genin jutsu but i'm sure it's well in your range." Rahenno sat down by a near tree. "At most, it take a good five trys to get the jutsu down." He said looking up into the tree, seeing that there are some apples up there. He hit the tree and out fell an apple into Rahenno's hand. He took a bite.

((ok five post to learn the jutsu.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Kit was walking by the Twilight academy and watched the new kid practice. Noticing Rahenno he let out a small wave.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm

Rahenno sees a figure through his hair. He parts his silver hair to see kit and retuned his small wave. "Hey kit, hows it going?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Kit smiled and jumped over the fence. Walking to Rahenno he smiled. "Okay Lenon killed me with mountains of training." He let out a laugh and smiled. "What have you and Masumi been up to?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:55 pm

User Image

((( And Hey Kit thank you for helping me get here too lol )))

" Ok Sense I will try my hardest. " Ueki said as he stood int he middle of the grass... Then Ueki started forcing waiting for the right wind to pass him. As he forced he he felt this strong wind went pass him then he did the hand sign he learn from Ragenno. "(Sickling Winds)" Ueki shouted as he try get chakra. Then he pushed out his arms and hands. But nothing happened. " I really tho I had it there " Ueki said with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm

"Well i swiched a clone from here to Rock village, but everythings is good." Rahenno stood up and took another bit of his apple. "Also, training with Lenon isn't all bad. He was my sensai when i was Genin, and he worked me and my sqaud to the ground, but we all were greatful for it. You'll thank him later."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 pm

"I will my muscles wont." Letting out a small laugh Kit stretched. "Hmm whos the new kid?" He said looking over at the boy.

((No problem Sanjii i was glad to help))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 pm

User Image

Ueki looked stop really quick and looked at the person who was calling his sense name. But thought they was friends. So he didn't think no more about it. " Ok let try this a second time. " Ueki said as he move his legs a little out placing his feet tight on the ground. Then Ueki pulls up his hand and bring them down slowly forcing everything he had to his hand. As he waited again he felt another strong wind and did the hand sign again. this time he did it quicker. Then as he felt he chakra going to his hand he Shouted again. " SICKLING WINDS ". As he went to do it he heard a not so good sound. The wind didn't come out of Ueki hands. It came out his butt. He then turned his head slowly to look at the Two guys that was talking to see if they heard it too. " Sorry for that ". Ueki said putting his hands on hit head.

(( Sorry if I'm writing to much ))

Sanjii9227

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:06 pm

((Dude you are doing awsome. Keep it up.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games