Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tzeniya Amiaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:01 pm

Hello! <3

My name is Tzeniya Amiaki, or Joy in real life. I'm 17, but will be 18 once October rolls around, squee! I like to do a lot of things, some of them include going out and being an adult ( PSH!!) But other than that, I mostly just sit on the computer, being a grand old loser that I am. Uuuh, there's not much else to me, but I still like to talk to other people...
Also, I stumbled upon this by my own, I just thought this place rocked. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:33 pm

Name: criseL/YuXiaoZhu
aDrress razz hilippines

Likes..
=food
=anime
=books
=computer games
=more!!!

Dislikes..
=arrogant pipzz..
=veggies

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

X3DarkShade3X

Undying Soul Regelia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:01 am

name: jonathan
birthday: April 14 1991
birthplace: Asia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:20 am

why, hello there! whee

You know me as Faust-chan, others, however know me as Chelsea. i'm a bubbly little 14 year old with my fair share of lolita clothes! i work hard to earn money to get them, so i feel dedication shows true desire for what your trying to get. but hey, what do i know? i'm just a kid! XD
i'm a hick. i total country bumkin. but i'm one of the smart ones, so it's all good! but where am i now? Kansas City! it's alright, but i want more Anime conventions, no duh. but why would i be here in this guild, you wonder? actually, i'm just questing. one item, really. so if i got the money, i would just get my pixie and give the rest to an art shop, dying to get some awesome art. and since meh dream avatar will be fufilled after that, i will make an ART SHOP! i'm really not bad. well, at least, beyond stick figures. and of course, give to hobo's because they just asked meh. sweatdrop 3nodding whee domokun heart and guess what? i love ALL of you. even the nOObs and mean ones. 4laugh

Faust-chan

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:24 am

Most call me Kaiya...im 17, female, listens to almost any kind of music...hobbys of mine include singing and performing, drawing, reading, and internet surfing...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:19 am

Hi I'm Zardwarts but please call me Davy Jones or Davy Jones locker(because it's my nickname in real life)I'd like to make friends here this is the first guild i was ever accepted into so I say it's a very special guild redface lol.I live in Minnesota with my parents and sister.I'm still a kid and like to play video games and when I talk waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much domokun I know I have a very bad chance of winning but this is a good way of expressing myself and have people be my friends biggrin And I can scream so loud when i get really mad...possibly slap/hit/beat you evil ...i think i should take anger management class lol sweatdrop I'm not all in this to win the gold just part of me and i think its very very generous of peasent to give away this gold and thats about it so ........thats it... cool I'll stay cool...

Davy Jones is out! pirate

Ganadoth Synac

Asellus Rosewater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:46 am

I'm Asellus Rosewater. I saw an advertisement for the MADG in the Chatterbox (Can't remember the poster though) and thought it sounded fun.

I've been around Gaia for quite awhile now, but took an extensive break for awhile to deal with life and other things. Now I'm back and ready to get back in the game. Fortunately not too much has came along while I was gone that I wanted in on.

Of note, the Lunar Scythe was about the only thing I desired of new items and I was quite able to receive it recently with a bit of work.

So what would I do with my winnings? I might buy a new outfit, mix and match a few things as I see fit, then start saving for bigger and better things. Never know what'll pop up to catch my interest at a given moment, after all.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:52 am

My name is Sakurabana-chan. Call me Sakura, Sakurabana, or Cherry Blossom. I have two cats, and the reason I am here is because my dream av is a long, expensive way away. I don't like to give away my location, for safety reasons. Plus, giveaways are funnnnnnnnnnn.

Cherubimon-E

Dairoku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:02 pm

My name is Dairoku im 15.Im trying to start a RP guild and I need the money.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:10 pm

I'm known as Keith(You can also call me Zelpher if its easier) and I'm 16. what do I plan on doing with the one mil? I would keep 200,000 for myself, and give away the rest to whoever was nice to me when I started out. (Shi-chan, Brett, Angel, Cassy, and others...) You would definatly get a cut of it. Anyone on here could PM me, if I like your message, I will give you some gold for being cool about it. Enough on that topic, I like to play games a lot, and hang out with my friends, and just being an idiot to entertain. I have a GF(in real life, I don't do online dating, cybering, or any of that nasty boring crap...) and I couldn't ask for more. I'm not a lustful person, I don't take advantage of anybody, and I don't associate with egotistical pisslicks. You be an a** to me, I'll be a greater a** to you. I think I've ranted on long enough, and I end my introdution here.

Zelym

spider loves the GGS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:14 pm

My name is Chayce and I'm currently 15... If I won the one mil i would get a flame sword,elemental hair and donate the rest to my family and some noobs!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Personal info in my real life off gaia is a secret, xd I plan on finishing my dream avvie which involves 3 flame swords and a pair of angelic gloves, and then helping my friend get the stuff she wants. and getting the monthly stuff before it gets real high.

Colm Cygnat

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

ninnerSHARK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:08 pm

Hey. People call me Shark or Sharkie, but my close friends call me Ninon. I'm into the typical anime and manga scene, like j-rock and j-pop, draw and waste time on Gaia a lot. :3 People say I'm funny and random. I have a huge ego when it comes to my physical appearance. If I won the million, I'd get myself an AFK and an Antoinette wig. 8D
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi, im chase, if i won the million, i'd buy all the things i've wanted, then give the rest back to the guild mrgreen
I usually go by Chase, only my close friends know my real name, i like Video games, all kinds of music especially LP and Godsmack, i love to roleplay and Chat with new people.
Thats me, Chase

Seraph_Rain

chaos_moon66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi. Im chaos_moon66. You can call me Chaos. Im 16 and I live in the good ol' USA. I played baseball for 9 years and soccer for 3. I like videogames and anime. I play the guitar and trumpet. I like metal and progressive metal. Hope to see you 'round!
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games