Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11903 11904 11905 11906 11907 11908 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Owwin
Well let's talk about something else, because evidently this subject shriveled up and died on us.

What are the odds of it becoming a zombie? gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Well let's talk about something else, because evidently this subject shriveled up and died on us.

I got a hyena on it, they dig up and eat dead things. If it is gonna be undead, it is gonna be a true undead or a ghost.

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

This is it: the moment of truth. End it, or fake it.

This would be a perfect moment for one of those two-headed coins.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Owwin
Zephyrkitty
Owwin

I got a hyena on it, they dig up and eat dead things. If it is gonna be undead, it is gonna be a true undead or a ghost.

Good to hear.

Speaking of which, I came across this on TV Tropes:
Quote:
This troper has a zombie kit. Two of them; one of surviving a zombie apocalypse, and one for switching teams if one is bitten before they can escape. I'm either going to be a prepared survivor, or the hardest goddamn zombie to kill ever.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Zephyrkitty
Owwin

Good to hear.

Quote:
This troper has a zombie kit. Two of them; one of surviving a zombie apocalypse, and one for switching teams if one is bitten before they can escape. I'm either going to be a prepared survivor, or the hardest goddamn zombie to kill ever.
I made a deal with my friends. If one of us is bitten, we are promised a cool redeath. I chose a bleach treatment for mine.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 pm

-Zephyrotica-

I'm sure every girl I've slept with has thought this.

Allegro

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Allegro
-Zephyrotica-

subtle
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Allegro
-Zephyrotica-

xd

5ir Psycho 5exy

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Owwin
Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Zephyrkitty
Owwin

Good to hear.

Quote:
I made a deal with my friends. If one of us is bitten, we want a cool redeath. I chose a bleach treatment for mine.

I'm making that deal with my friends at school tomorrow. Hopefully the zombies will hold off until then to invade.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:58 pm

BANGSSSSSS
TO DRAPE ACROSS YOUR FOREHEAAAAAAAAD

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Allegro
-Zephyrotica-

rofl
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Zephyrkitty
I'm making that deal with my friends at school tomorrow. Hopefully the zombies will hold off until then to invade.
I just remembered that I wanted to change mine. I want my buddies to test a whole bunch of things that will help them kill other zombies. What chemicals denature the virus, does electricity stop the reanimated nerves from working, how long does it take me to starve (If the other tests don't rekill me first), just so they can find new weapons to survive with.

My buddy Ben had a good one. If they are pack zombies that stick with each other to hunt, he wants a time bomb.

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Owwin
Zephyrkitty
I just remembered that I wanted to change mine. I want my buddies to test a whole bunch of things that will help them kill other zombies. What chemicals denature the virus, does electricity stop the reanimated nerves from working, how long does it take me to starve (If the other tests don't rekill me first), just so they can find new weapons to survive with.

My buddy Ben had a good one. If they are pack zombies that stick with each other to hunt, he wants a time bomb.

Making people who were bitten into guinea pigs sounds horrible, but it would definitely help.

Near the bottom of the same page:
Quote:
Quote:
This page is full of maniacs...

Maniacs that could deal with a zombie apocalypse.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Teh AK
Allegro
-Zephyrotica-

subtle

like my p***s size

emo

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Zephyrkitty
Making people who were bitten into guinea pigs sounds horrible, but it would definitely help.

Near the bottom of the same page:
Quote:
Quote:
This page is full of maniacs...

Maniacs that could deal with a zombie apocalypse.
Well technically it isn't even animal testing, it is testing of the mechanism of reanimation be it virus, parasite, radiation, true undeath, etc. It isn't horrible, it is science.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11903 11904 11905 11906 11907 11908 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games