Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
GAH Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11903 11904 11905 11906 11907 11908 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm all alone
in my thoughts
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:44 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

*hug* HIII SAMMYY. How have you been doing?!!

Suffering from Alergies.Dx

That and phone decided to be an a** and delete your number after my daddy got his new iphone.Seriously,Apple,this crap isn't cool.I ended up getting near all their contacts,but a few of mine up and disappear.>->

I always suffer from nose stuffiness....I don't even know if it's considered stuffiness because I don't think about it, BUT it's always there...LOL TMI >> I feel you. And it's basically a rule that I must sneeze at least once every other day.

Phones are wonderful, aren't they? I have a Samsung galaxy android that I got almost a year ago when my other phone died. It hasn't treated me badly, but yeah, it always sucks when you lose important information like that. Never had an iPhone, though. It has its pros and cons xD

How is life?! And work?? Are you still working at the same place, and how are you enjoying it?

Eww,your nose is being evil on a daily basis...D:

Yay for your new phone! xD

Yup,helped boss with her laptop and the wifi and printer started working again.All I did was restart the lappy.xD

o,o Might get to go to Hubby bear's house this summer.

I knowww. My nose is genetically screwed up! It's been this way for as long as I can remember, though a bit worse recently. I got the nose stuffies 24/7 ies

It's great how just restarting something fixes a good 20% of all computer problems xD...and nice that you help your boss

YOU SHOULD! Summer?? That's a while to wait. (Eventually, maybe you and him can live together) 4laugh

Gaaah,that sounds like hell. gonk

Well she has important stuff that had to be printed...xD

Just hoping our jobs don't get in the way of our summer plan.xD ~really wants to go~

o,o That'd be nice,honestly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:47 pm
It would be nice to walk around without pants. rofl  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:48 pm
I have no clue why my avi is smoking while holding a turkey.xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:48 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
anyway,on to the less complainy.xD

I got most of my gifts done.
Need to send James his and get something for my boss and coworker.xD

I...don't even wrap gifts. Shame on me. Though...I need to.

Ohh, I like that you are being generous and giving gifts to your boss and coworker. xD technically I had a supervisor at school because I was a learning assistant for an introduction to psychology course. It was an actual job, and I should be continuing in the spring. Although school ends well before Christmas, so xD

*whispers* What do you think you are going to get James?

They give me gifts too,so it's mutual gift giving.xD

Wrapping gifts can be a pain.@~@

So far I got him a shirt with a picture of Tina saying "Butts" on it.
Gonna try and find something to wrap it with.xP

Him and daddy are hard to buy gifts for.@~@;

That's good XD. I hope you will like your gift biggrin

Yeah, although it is fun if you don't have anything else to do and you get into it xD

I like Bob's Burgers. Haven't seen an episode in a while though. I am sure he will appreciate that you thought of him! 3nodding  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:50 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
anyway,on to the less complainy.xD

I got most of my gifts done.
Need to send James his and get something for my boss and coworker.xD

I...don't even wrap gifts. Shame on me. Though...I need to.

Ohh, I like that you are being generous and giving gifts to your boss and coworker. xD technically I had a supervisor at school because I was a learning assistant for an introduction to psychology course. It was an actual job, and I should be continuing in the spring. Although school ends well before Christmas, so xD

*whispers* What do you think you are going to get James?

They give me gifts too,so it's mutual gift giving.xD

Wrapping gifts can be a pain.@~@

So far I got him a shirt with a picture of Tina saying "Butts" on it.
Gonna try and find something to wrap it with.xP

Him and daddy are hard to buy gifts for.@~@;

That's good XD. I hope you will like your gift biggrin

Yeah, although it is fun if you don't have anything else to do and you get into it xD

I like Bob's Burgers. Haven't seen an episode in a while though. I am sure he will appreciate that you thought of him! 3nodding

:B ~snickering~ Butts....

>w< Yush.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:52 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9-bp81IAeU  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:53 pm
James does have a great butt...=w= mmm...<3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:55 pm
=w=; If allegra works,I'm getting a bottle of it...~had a sample~  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:55 pm
One for home,one for purse....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:57 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

*hug* HIII SAMMYY. How have you been doing?!!

Suffering from Alergies.Dx

That and phone decided to be an a** and delete your number after my daddy got his new iphone.Seriously,Apple,this crap isn't cool.I ended up getting near all their contacts,but a few of mine up and disappear.>->

I always suffer from nose stuffiness....I don't even know if it's considered stuffiness because I don't think about it, BUT it's always there...LOL TMI >> I feel you. And it's basically a rule that I must sneeze at least once every other day.

Phones are wonderful, aren't they? I have a Samsung galaxy android that I got almost a year ago when my other phone died. It hasn't treated me badly, but yeah, it always sucks when you lose important information like that. Never had an iPhone, though. It has its pros and cons xD

How is life?! And work?? Are you still working at the same place, and how are you enjoying it?

Yup,helped boss with her laptop and the wifi and printer started working again.All I did was restart the lappy.xD

I knowww. My nose is genetically screwed up! It's been this way for as long as I can remember, though a bit worse recently. I got the nose stuffies 24/7 ies

It's great how just restarting something fixes a good 20% of all computer problems xD...and nice that you help your boss

YOU SHOULD! Summer?? That's a while to wait. (Eventually, maybe you and him can live together) 4laugh

Just hoping our jobs don't get in the way of our summer plan.xD ~really wants to go~

Yeah, it's a real booger! xD

XD then helping her because part of the job! Very true.

I am sending you lots of luck!! You deserve a getaway with your love. Hopefully they will allow it! Especially since you are such a good employee!

It would be nice if our finances just happened to work out that way!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:58 pm
Like my advil and tums.8D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:01 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

Yeah, it's a real booger! xD

XD then helping her because part of the job! Very true.

I am sending you lots of luck!! You deserve a getaway with your love. Hopefully they will allow it! Especially since you are such a good employee!

It would be nice if our finances just happened to work out that way!

If it's summer time,then at least maybe a couple of kids might be out on vacay since my summer plan is just a week since my mum is driving me up there.mama and her bestie are gonna go visit granpa(her daddy) and maybe camp too.@.@  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:03 pm
My nose is so rawwwww.Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:03 pm
and my head still hurty.xx;  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:04 pm
x-x; ~rubs~  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11903 11904 11905 11906 11907 11908 ... 12294 12295 12296 12297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games