Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:45 pm

Harmless Obsession
Mou
Harmless Obsession
Well then, now that I've noticed this thread...

Hi. I'm Kira.
Yes, I am a girl.
Guys with the name Kira confuse me.
I like standing in the rain until I get soaked to the bone, and night-time is my best friend. Stars are pretty - Yusuke Urameshi is prettier.
My favorite colors are any shade of blue, black, and red.
Chicken is the most delicious thing I've ever consumed.
Caution - Mood Swings.

Welcome heart (although I did already greet you)

Thank you. heart And hey, now I feel twice as loved.

*spins the new person around ina circle and showers her in sugar-coma inducing Candeh!^-^*Hello again

Welcome to the RPR^=^.

>.>

Now get to roleplaying*poke*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi, I'm Yume.
I'm very greatful that I was accepted here. I do like rping and I needed to, get away from some things outside of here. I'm constantly on, so I'm a very active user. i'm a 17 year old girl with 6 years experince in rping. I hope I'm pretty accepted here. 4laugh

Yume Lullaby

.Karix.XIII.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:07 pm

Ivellias
Harmless Obsession
Mou
Harmless Obsession

Hi. I'm Kira.
Yes, I am a girl.
I like standing in the rain until I get soaked to the bone, and night-time is my best friend. Stars are pretty - Yusuke Urameshi is prettier.
Caution - Mood Swings.

*spins the new person around ina circle and showers her in sugar-coma inducing Candeh!^-^*Hello again

Welcome to the RPR^=^.

>.>

Waaah!

Alright, alright.. I'll roleplay. >> But I can't promise golden glowing beautiful posts..

Maybe bronze glittery average posts. T.T
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:07 pm

YumeLullaby
Hi, I'm Yume.
I'm very greatful that I was accepted here. I do like rping and I needed to, get away from some things outside of here. I'm constantly on, so I'm a very active user. i'm a 17 year old girl with 6 years experince in rping. I hope I'm pretty accepted here. 4laugh

*glomps with the force fo a tactical missile*Hi!^_^

*is very hyper today, is suddenly bored(nothing I have to do YAY!) and has gone so far into the negative its come out as hyper positiveness ness>.>

Micaelae

Yume Lullaby

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:17 pm

Ivellias
YumeLullaby
Hi, I'm Yume.

*is very hyper today, is suddenly bored(nothing I have to do YAY!) and has gone so far into the negative its come out as hyper positiveness ness>.>

sweatdrop Hi.. smile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:19 pm

Harmless Obsession
Ivellias
Harmless Obsession
Mou
Harmless Obsession

Hi. I'm Kira.
Yes, I am a girl.
Caution - Mood Swings.

Welcome to the RPR^=^.

>.>

Waaah!

Alright, alright.. I'll roleplay. >> But I can't promise golden glowing beautiful posts..

Yusuke Urameshi=very pretty. Shuichi Minamino=Even prettier! XD I can promise that we will be happy with brozne glittery average posts. we like glitter. *opens a bottle of glitter and throws the glitter everywhere* watch what ahppens. wink

PFDiva

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:22 pm

YumeLullaby
Ivellias
YumeLullaby
Hi, I'm Yume.

sweatdrop Hi.. smile
*huggles* don't mind him. he's insane, like most of the rest of us, but also hyper on top of that. *tackle-glomps Ivel-sama* quit scaring the newb!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 pm

Hello, my name is Gweneth Orling and I am an alchoholic...wait, no I'm not. I just joined RPR, that's what I meant. I'm very energetic, positive (usually), playful, and outgoing. I'm around a lot, but I do go to school on weekdays, so I won't be online during those hours of the day.

Phoenix_flight

Yume Lullaby

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:25 pm

Geez, I haven't been called that in the longest time. whee Its nice to actually hear it. Something new for once. Thanks
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Galdrea
YumeLullaby
Ivellias
YumeLullaby
Hi, I'm Yume.

sweatdrop Hi.. smile
*huggles* don't mind him. he's insane, like most of the rest of us, but also hyper on top of that. *tackle-glomps Ivel-sama* quit scaring the newb!

but Gal-sammaaaa*whines and sighs, mumbling something under his breath to the newb*

Micaelae

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:35 pm

Harmless Obsession
Ivellias
Harmless Obsession
Mou
Harmless Obsession

Hi. I'm Kira.
Yes, I am a girl.
Caution - Mood Swings.

Welcome to the RPR^=^.

>.>

Waaah!

glittery weee^^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:37 pm

Phoenix_flight
Hello, my name is Gweneth Orling and I am an alchoholic...wait, no I'm not. I just joined RPR, that's what I meant. I'm very energetic, positive (usually), playful, and outgoing. I'm around a lot, but I do go to school on weekdays, so I won't be online during those hours of the day.
*huggles* Welcome! *smiles at Yume* Well, of COURSE you're a newb! we don't allow n00bs into RPR, and you're new here, therefore: newb. *pokes Ivel-sama* we want the newbs to find RPR fun, not frightening. *huggles* much lurff. *holds out purple cotton candy* purple flurff?

PFDiva

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:40 pm

Galdrea
Phoenix_flight
*huggles* Welcome! *smiles at Yume* Well, of COURSE you're a newb! we don't allow n00bs into RPR, and you're new here, therefore: newb. *pokes Ivel-sama* we want the newbs to find RPR fun, not frightening. *huggles* much lurff. *holds out purple cotton candy* purple flurff?

*jumps up amnd nibbles at the purple fluff*yayy...^-^*happy, eats it with his ramenO.o
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 pm

Ivellias
Galdrea
Phoenix_flight

*jumps up amnd nibbles at the purple fluff*yayy...^-^*happy, eats it with his ramenO.o
*giggles* Yaya for short attention spans! ^_^

PFDiva

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:43 pm

Galdrea
Ivellias
Galdrea
Phoenix_flight

*giggles* Yaya for short attention spans! ^_^

nopers just happy cause i gots Ramen!^^
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games