Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11926 11927 11928 11929 11930 11931 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Yo.

What PJ's should I bring, girl?
I have like, some pink ones, with like, hearts n' stuuuff. N' I have lyke, some green ones, with like, you know? That one thing.
Like, bring ones with the hearts! They look, like, really cute on you! And I'll wear my bunny ones!

Oh, for sure girl, those pajamas like waaay cute.
So, like, How are things with Mr. Woonderfulll?
Like, omaigod! He's, like, supercool! We totally ******** each other every night and I've gotten pregnant, like, five times! Lucky for me, I'm pretty handy with a clothes hanger.

Post of the week.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 pm

l-Kriel-l
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Yo.

I have like, some pink ones, with like, hearts n' stuuuff. N' I have lyke, some green ones, with like, you know? That one thing.
Like, bring ones with the hearts! They look, like, really cute on you! And I'll wear my bunny ones!

Like, omaigod! He's, like, supercool! We totally ******** each other every night and I've gotten pregnant, like, five times! Lucky for me, I'm pretty handy with a clothes hanger.

Post of the week.
Quote it. Keep it. Put it in your sig.

Orphie

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Orphie
l-Kriel-l
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie

Post of the week.
Quote it. Keep it. Put it in your sig.

k
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm

User Image

Owwin

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Hmm..........I think I was going to do something, but I'm pretty sure I forgot it..... stare
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Hobo Scruffy
Hmm..........I think I was going to do something, but I'm pretty sure I forgot it..... stare
Be gay with Kuzo?

Orphie

Kagura_Sohma

oh sorry owwin and s-dude
i had to do dishes .-.

and owwin, i don't want any of your gold n.n you should be getting payed for your art! i just really want them now, i have a craving for the laurels XD

i don't mind selling some things, but i have the jinxi's doll, the infernal spirit, captain's nestegg (i can't remember any more), and i have some finished ei's too like the Urn and Biancamella

Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Yo.

Ooh, girl I feel yah.
I went through more than that with mai last boy toy. My mom, like found out though, n' got rid of all the wire hangers n'stuff. So, like. I just, like, get the depo, y'know??

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Why are you all dressed up like faggots
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Teh AK

Owwin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Teh AK

Because I'm a trend setter.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Kuzodav
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Kuzodav
Orphie
Yo.

Ooh, girl I feel yah.
I went through more than that with mai last boy toy. My mom, like found out though, n' got rid of all the wire hangers n'stuff. So, like. I just, like, get the depo, y'know??
Oh yeah, toooooooooootally. Like, I'm just gonna get the pill. But my mom, like, hasn't taken me to get it yet! Seriously! I'm, like, 13, and I, like, really, really, really need to get that!

Orphie

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Orphie
Hobo Scruffy
Be gay with Kuzo?

Ohhh yeeeaaahhh, now I remember! Thank you!

Hey Kuzo!~ wink
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Owwin
Teh AK

gay

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm

$5 long timeeeee
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11926 11927 11928 11929 11930 11931 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games