Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Micaelae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:17 am

HYPN0TiK
Cat69
hooollllleeeeee crap....just got back from a rock show...Ok Go and Controller Controller.....so totally awesome!!! i'm gonna have a seriously sore neck for the next few days from all the headbanging!!!!! twisted

Ok go heart
Hehe, There good.
Never heard of Controller Controller though ...

I have both their cd's, only missing a bunch of the promos, the wristband, pin, and lighter:p

Oh and I got itnoa free show here in New York City, and I was literally at the Stage!!!!O.Ogot souch AWESOME piccies!

oh yah, and Damien jumped off the big speakers like 20ft. to teh stage, and they did the Million ways dance!*squee*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:19 am

Ivellias
HYPN0TiK
Cat69
hooollllleeeeee crap....just got back from a rock show...Ok Go and Controller Controller.....so totally awesome!!! i'm gonna have a seriously sore neck for the next few days from all the headbanging!!!!! twisted

Ok go heart
Hehe, There good.

I have both their cd's, only missing a bunch of the promos, the wristband, pin, and lighter:p

Oh and I got itnoa free show here in New York City, and I was literally at the Stage!!!!O.Ogot souch AWESOME piccies!

oh yah, and Damien jumped off the big speakers like 20ft. to teh stage, and they did the Million ways dance!*squee*

Lol, You seem like a die hard fan razz
Omg, I wish I could have made that .

HYPN0TiK

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:51 am

I'M BACK!

Tired, but back. Not much else to say...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:56 am

Yoder
I'M BACK!

Tired, but back. Not much else to say...

WB surprised

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:58 am

*glomps* TY! heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:54 pm

Ivellias
HYPN0TiK
Ok go heart
Hehe, There good.

C C's good too...I'd never really heard of them either but their set was really good

they did the dance at the show last night too....freakin hilarious xd
it'd be awesome to see them in NY....too bad they probly won't be playin there in like 2 weeks...i'm going down there for reading week...so excited

and WB Yoder

Cat69

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:01 pm

Mou
Oh once again I feel so lonely crying
*huggles* don't feel lonely...i'm here.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:10 pm

Question...am I allowed to start an rp? Though I have only been here a two days?

Yume Lullaby

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:12 pm

YumeLullaby
Question...am I allowed to start an rp? Though I have only been here a two days?
Go for it, chick. You don't have to ask for permission to start an rp, just know that if noone likes it, it'll die.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:14 pm

Galdrea
YumeLullaby
Go for it, chick. You don't have to ask for permission to start an rp, just know that if noone likes it, it'll die.

Thanks, I just had to ask. I don't want to do anything wrong, and I'll see if I can make it good.

Yume Lullaby

Cat69

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 pm

Good Luck with it!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:16 pm

...this place is unfamiliar now...

I'm really sorry for my... like.... two month or so absence. I think I have to explain myself.

You see, I was on the chatbox forum a while ago, and my parents saw some of the topics on there and flipped out. They said I coult stay on neopets and my other sites, but not this one.

I had to convince them that this was the only place I went to and would ever go to, and then I had to convince them that this guild was okay.

I tried sneaking on a few times... didn't work.

But, my parents are convinced, so I'm staying.
And Galvan died. gonk
Wah.

SkellingtonQueen

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:24 pm

*stumbles in and falls asleep in a corner* I have hyperactive friends... sleepover's tire me out.... whee

zzzZZzzzzZZZZzzz

*glomps skellington* yay! stay! yay!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:27 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
*stumbles in and falls asleep in a corner* I have hyperactive friends... sleepover's tire me out.... whee

zzzZZzzzzZZZZzzz

Yay!! I'm greeted back with a glomp!!!
-tackleglomps-

I'm wearing a tie!! xd Wheeeee ties.

The last sleepover I went too... we couldn't figure out what clock in my friend's house was right. The radio wouldn't work so we missed the countdown. So the celebrating of the new year kind of streched from 11 to 1. x3

SkellingtonQueen

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:29 pm

SkellingtonQueen
Aisling Fallenfeather

zzzZZzzzzZZZZzzz

Yay!! I'm greeted back with a glomp!!!
-tackleglomps-

I'm wearing a tie!! xd Wheeeee ties.
*huggles* welcome back
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games