Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:21 pm

FUXING STAPLZ. I took my computer in a couple of weeks ago for repairs, because it's under warranty, and it was just being a total ********. They called a few days later going "oh lol we need tha password" and I gave it to them, with no word after that. I called today, and they said that it needs to be sent to HP, but it hasn't yet. It took you two weeks to figure out that you can't fix it? And it might take two more weeks until I get it back.
crying
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Meta_Fish
FUXING STAPLZ. I took my computer in a couple of weeks ago for repairs, because it's under warranty, and it was just being a total ********. They called a few days later going "oh lol we need tha password" and I gave it to them, with no word after that. I called today, and they said that it needs to be sent to HP, but it hasn't yet. It took you two weeks to figure out that you can't fix it? And it might take two more weeks until I get it back.
crying
My first course of action would be punching the guy who didn't realize that they couldn't fix it in two weeks in the balls until he died.

Seriously. That would just. Ow.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Meta_Fish
crying

Geek Squad. 3nodding
Also, heavy lols @ previous page. xd
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Betman: It was bad last time, too. I don't even remember, but there was just so much ******** last time that I almost blew a gasket out of my a**. I was seriously pissed.

Want: I didn't buy the computer or get the warranty, so I would have to pay mucho to get it repaired.

Meta_Fish
Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Meta_Fish
Betman: It was bad last time, too. I don't even remember, but there was just so much ******** last time that I almost blew a gasket out of my a**. I was seriously pissed.

Want: I didn't buy the computer or get the warranty, so I would have to pay mucho to get it repaired.
IN. THE. BALLS. UNTIL. DEATH.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

LOL HI FISHY HI BETMUNZ

Terara Drakon

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Betman
Meta_Fish

k jeez
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Meta_Fish
Betman
Meta_Fish

k jeez
That would take forever.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm

O:

I'ma make a panda hoodie.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm

HEY KIRBY

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Betman
HEY KIRBY
Hi
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Caramel Kisses
O:

pixplox

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:42 pm

auS-e-Dude
Caramel Kisses
O:

pixplox

lol.
If i ever get around to it, nyo.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm so bored.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:48 pm

I feel your pain Fish. When we went and bought my laptop I wanted some anti virus software. The dude at the counter suggested that some Webroot program was the best for my model. I take it home and try to install it, and it doesn't work. I send my computer back so they can help with the install. I get it back a week later because they dragged their asses and they tell me that it won't run on Vista, when the ******** at the counter told me it was specifically for Vista.

I don't drive, and my mother wouldn't drive me up there to pick it up. She picked it up for me and wouldn't let me go because I said I was gonna drag him out to the high way and throw his fat a** in front of a car. I still haven't gotten a refund, or revenge.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games