Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Owwin
OH! I didn't even tell you about my experience today did I! I got to see into the eyes of death once more. This time it wasn't human though.

Okay, so I sit down in my Forensic Science class and just mind my own business. My old Bio teacher Mrs. Varner comes in the class carrying a dissection tray. I know it can't be good because we do all of our dissection in AP Bio I and she runs the AP Bio II class, and she only has a dissection tray when she brings in something that she found.

So she plops this tray down right in front of me cause I sit near the door and she showed us s**t like that all the time last year so she knew I expected it. Inside the tray? BAM the placenta, some pieces the uterus, and inside the amniotic sacs twin deer fetuses.

Her husband shot a doe not knowing it was pregnant, and she found out and dragged it out to show her classes. Their hooves looked like little fingernails on the ends of their legs. The little ******** didn't even have eyelids yet, and I looked right into them. Their eyes weren't nearly as scary as the eyes of a fully developed dead human, but it was still disconcerting.
why would you...

How is your first thought 'Hey, i should show everyone at school'
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Meta_Fish
Wow. o_o
Other than being totally ******** horrifying they were kinda like hamster sized, furless, deer.

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Betman
why would you...

She is a teacher. What else is she gonna do with it? Eat it?

Actually, she said they were gonna. xd
I don't think she was joking...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Wow. o_o
Other than being totally ******** horrifying they were kinda like hamster sized, furless, deer.
That's so much worse than my class was. I got to work with this kind of hot chick, and then I was thinking about how to like, be forward, and she goes on like "my boyfriend" and then "my son."

Meta_Fish
Captain

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Owwin
Betman
why would you...

She is a teacher. What else is she gonna do with it? Eat it?

Actually, she said they were gonna. xd
I don't think she was joking...
i would have buried it, or something.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Meta_Fish
That's so much worse than my class was. I got to work with this kind of hot chick, and then I was thinking about how to like, be forward, and she goes on like "my boyfriend" and then "my son."
Haha. That is brutal for you.

Owwin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Wow. o_o
ah, relationship word bullets. they shoot ya down before somethin can start. we should brawl or race sometime again.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
Haha. That is brutal for you.
I wish there was some sort of way to detect s**t like that. I can't wait around for someone to come onto me, because that'll never happen. xD If it did, I'd miss it.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Wow. o_o
ah, relationship word bullets. they shoot ya down before somethin can start. we should brawl or race sometime again.
Yeah, definitely. Maybe later.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Betman
i would have buried it, or something.
Well aren't you sentimental. I see where you are coming from though. It did tug at my heart to see them dead. Still if animals and fetuses do have souls (or any of us for that matter) I am pretty sure they don't care what happens to a shell, especially an incomplete one.

Owwin

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:56 pm

You know what's funny, Fish? In all seriousness, the women like me too much. I'm actually not even kidding. I've got about six girls I know that are very obviously crushing on me. xd
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Wantcookie
You know what's funny, Fish? In all seriousness, the women like me too much. I'm actually not even kidding. I've got about six girls I know that are very obviously crushing on me. xd
There's something about being gay, I swear. It's a mind-boggler.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Owwin
Meta_Fish
Wow. o_o
Yeah, definitely. Maybe later.
buzz me whenever your ready.

gotta get my Wii hooked back up, had it upstairs while my parents were gone.

now they are sick >_>

Wantcookie
Lucky you, every girl who has ever liked me is either a total basket case or they are close personal friends who know I don't believe in romantic relationships.

Owwin

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Meta_Fish
Wantcookie
There's something about being gay, I swear. It's a mind-boggler.
HAHAHAHA
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games