Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:42 pm

*appears*

Hello ^_^

*pushes Makie San to her reply in her profile*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:43 pm

hiyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*glomp*

Lieutenant Pickles

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:46 pm

Heh sorry I'm gonna have to go soon. I have a party to go to!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:53 pm

*glomps Galea*

Humm i need a name for two new pets and i cant think of any...There pixel pets and there's on female and one male. The female is like a blob with bear ears and is purple and blue and the male is like a bolb with wings and is red and black, any ideas?

Midnight3476

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:10 pm

i should really be writing an erotic romance novel...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:22 pm

Fweee!!

-pokes Middy, then points at her reply in profile-

Fweee!!

Sincerely Sunshine

Inaluke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:26 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=128259&page=88

look at my post on the bottom page... i feel proud
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:27 pm

^_^

Ok you need to choose and theme, and tell me exactly what your changeing, as in the header at the top and comment boxes ect. If io cant do something i will tell you and try to find out but im might not be able to sweatdrop ...I work on the grunnie theme so you will neede to set you'r profile to that after i give you the code to use then put the code in the overrides...Will you be making the images? i can give you sizes for the ones you choose to change...

Midnight3476

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:38 pm

>.<

Well, the color theme was going to be blue until eventually turned into a blue/cyan color. I'm trying to change the headers and the thing at the very top. In your case the thing that says '1ooo Words'. If possible, I might try to take out my avatar and put a different picture there instead...

Yes, I'm making the images, and I would be thrilled if you could give me the sizes! sweatdrop 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:55 pm

Makie-san
>.<

Well, the color theme was going to be blue until eventually turned into a blue/cyan color. I'm trying to change the headers and the thing at the very top. In your case the thing that says '1ooo Words'. If possible, I might try to take out my avatar and put a different picture there instead...

Yes, I'm making the images, and I would be thrilled if you could give me the sizes! sweatdrop 3nodding

Only on Grunny theme [i think]):

Ok the code you use to put your own image where my 1000 words image is (:

#extendedProfileBody #header h1
{
background: url('URL OF YOU IMAGE HERE')
}

the imge size for this image is: 760 (Wide) x 150 (High)
___

the code to change the headers is:
#profile H2{background: url('URL OF HEADER HERE') no-repeat left;}

.section h2
{
background: url('URL OF HEADER HERE') no-repeat top left;
}

Now the first part changes the header above your profile the second part changes All the other headers, now this means that your bigest header (above your about part) with a size of:500(W)x40(H) . Has to look good when shorted down to fit above wihslist and Details like mine does. Also in my case i used the same header image for both bits of code...

__

I'm not sure if this works becuse i havent tried it out but here you go this is for the avatar bit:

#profile
{
background: url('URL OF IMAGE HERE') no-repeat left center;
}
#profile .avatar
{
filter:alpha(opacity=0)
opacity:0;
}

the first bit with the URL in puts a background behind you avatar this means that if you anted a diffrent image and a background you would have to combine the two as one image. The second bit makes your acutaly avatar inisable so you only see the background image ^_^

Size for background image: around 120 (w) x 150 (h) the avergae size of an Avatar...i could be wrong and it could be bigger or smaller i dont know... sweatdrop

Midnight3476

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:07 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:12 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/sunburn/profile.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1096455

Go see mine ^_^

*goes and comments on Kurai's profile*

Oh Makie, I dont have the codes to change individual Headers one buy one but if you really want them i can try and figure them out, it shouldn't be too hard sweatdrop

Midnight3476

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:21 pm

I don't need them that badly... I'll try to figure that out on my own. Hopefully I'll get it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:25 pm

::baps Makie's head with two fingers::

>_
XD

and middy... sparkles sparkles X_X

KuraiGekkou

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:37 pm

Ah, yes... I really am stupid...

SANKYUU!!!!!!

OW!

Kuri!! Dun't hit me!

You'd help...? I was originally going to get my brother to do it all for me, but then I decided he'd hate me, so then I looked for some one to help me and... Middy pops up, so I ask her to help.

However if you'd like to help, you could take my brother's place and do the whole thing! XDD Just kidding, I'm trying to work it out myself... But if you'd help... Could you give me the code for the individual headers...? *sparkly eyes*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games