Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:18 pm
Drowning in a pool full of Jello.

We were talking about that in Psych class the other day.
You would sink down to the bottom of the pool. Then you wouldn't be able to get up to the top because it would close in over your head and your lungs would fill with Jello.

Even though it would be extremely painful, it would be hilarious if that was on your Obituary. whee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:22 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Drowning in a pool full of Jello.

We were talking about that in Psych class the other day.
You would sink down to the bottom of the pool. Then you wouldn't be able to get up to the top because it would close in over your head and your lungs would fill with Jello.

Even though it would be extremely painful, it would be hilarious if that was on your Obituary. whee

rofl
I can totally imagine something like that being
printed in a newspaper. xD

Deprimo

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:32 pm
H`okay, so I was watching CSI the other day and that episode with the prison chick who got beat to death with a lock came on.
The body got tied to the underside of a bus and got all torn up in the drive shaft.

If one was alive for that, I think that would be the suckiest way to die.

Either that or dehydration in a broken sauna.
Y`know, the temperature thing breaks and you get stuck inside or something. I think I`d just bash my head against the wall really hard.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:12 pm
ermm....being killed becuz of something you didnt do and everyone didnt believe you and your mom goes all i told you so.  

Xx Snowy Baby xX

Newbie Noob

9,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

-Creative Physco-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:16 pm
I think drowning or being burned would be a horrible way to die...

The feeling would feel like your in a cage of agony and can't get out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:22 pm
i thought the most horrible way to die was laying down on the middle of the street and getting run over by an 18 wheelier  

CRISTIAN_08

First Kiss Tonight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 am
the longer u suffer the more u burn  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:14 am
I have an absolute fear of being buried alive. If I'm in a small, tight place that I *know* I can get out of, I'm fine. But if there's something that I can't budge that's keeping me from getting out, I flip the ******** out. Even if it's just someone sitting on me and I can't do a damn thing to get them off. I get really frantic. I'd probably die from panic, first.

Or... this is always a painful way...

Being tied down while on your back. Your stomach is exposed, and having a metal bucket, or cylinder or something like that full of rats being placed on top of your stomach, and strapped down so it's absolutely secure and won't move. ...Then putting hot coals on top of the bucket and heating it up.

1) The rats won't like it. The only way they see to go, to escape, is down, and they will use any means necessary to do so.

2) Eventually, you will also be burned by the metal being heated, though that's the least of your worries.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This time we're not giving up
Most horrible way to die..
jump from the tallest building in your place and i mean 30+ floors

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Let's make it last forever....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:39 am
gettingkicked n the ballz man that sad  

HokageKillua

Fire Shadow of Fear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:59 am
i would hate to suffecate  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:10 am
Being paralyzed, but still having feeling in your body while being eaten alive.  

Laillia

iChim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:28 am
probably being... either
arrow burned to death
arrow slowly eaten by bugs
arrow arms, legs, and ribs broken and your still alive for 5 minutes after all those bones were broken
arrow poisoned with the most slowest and painful poison  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:50 am
Hummmmm never thought about how i would die but i would HATE to be eaten alive OMG that would be so scary and FREAKY!  

Yukaba

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:57 am
Dying alone with nobody caring.

I hate the thought of having every bone in your body broken, too ._.

I also think the best way to die is either from laughter or doing something you love.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games