Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Fukumaden- Gohma's Home Village (Open Ended Quest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:25 pm
Gohma merely shook his head again. "I have something to do down here Miharu." His eyes popped open. "I-I'm sorry. For leaving you like I did." He looked at her with a strained look in his eyes. "I thought I could get over you. I was wrong." His eyes shut once more and he leaned back against the stone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 pm
GHOMA  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Gohma heard Kiki yelling. He sighed and stood. Walking up the stairs he came out into the bright sunlight. "What is it Kiki? How'd you get here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:31 pm
(out of breath) dont....worry...about it.....(starts crying) im sad but mad at the same time  

kikiomoru

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Miharu ran after gohma and closed the door behind him and blocked it with a wind barrier "NOW GO TO SLEEP!!" Miharu yelled walking down the stairs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Gohma frowned slightly. "Whats wrong Kiki?" He walked forward so he was standing close to him. "Did someone hurt you? Was it Leo!?" He was alarmed.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 pm
HEro appeared"Its miyko and Miharu your helping me and gohma bring him down"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 pm
sai.. said he was ....donna kill.....me on my wedding....d...day  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Gohma wrapped her tightly in a hug. "I won't let him do that as long as I am around Kiki. I promise!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:41 pm
well...i guess me, Hero, and Sojiro can kill him....if you want...  

Oni_Soul

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Miharu stopped in the middle of all the crypts and kneeled "please help me...I know you help gohma and I need your advices too!! I may be someone that isn't from your family but pleeeeease!!" Miharu asked desperate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:44 pm
no dont kill sai ok please dont but i do have a feeling that if he hurts me it wont me verry mutch  

kikiomoru

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Gohma sighed and squeezed her softly. "I won't let him hurt you at all Kiki." He released her from the hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 pm
well try not to hurt him  

kikiomoru

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Miharu left a tear fall when she didn't got an answer "Please!! I know that you probably don't like me but it's gonna save Destiny! The one gohma likes!" Miharu stood there looking up "ANSWER ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!" she yelled waving her arms furiously  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff