Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Beagirl1227
Zephire
Aakiyana
P3NGW!N

Btw, I'm not surprised there are so many virgins on Gaia. xd Everyone may WANT to think they're the coolest thing ever, but the truth is that once you've got a Gaia account, you'll never be cool. And who would want to be on Gaia when they can be out having sex? ;P
And having sex makes you cooler? I'm not one of those virgins that are all like, "Omg everone who has sex is a whore" or "I'm saving it for marriage" or "I'm so lame because I'm a virgin" I'm a virgin, just cuz I am, no one looks at me oddly, or calls me a square. I could have sex if I wanted, it's nothing to do with a "cool" factor.

If you have sex, whatever, if you don't whatever, but this "cool" s**t concerning sex and virginity bugs the hell outta me. neutral

I have to agree. Sex should have no part in how "cool" you are. And so many people do have sex because they think it'll make them cool or don't want to be "strange" by not having lost their virginity by 14. I prefer to think that on Gaia (or at least in this guild) people are smart enough not to just screw for such middle school drama stare

And to P3NGW!N: I could have sex if I wanted to, but I'd rather not regret the first time and be in a long term relationship with the person who I lose my virginity to. I don't bloody care if people think my being a virgin at 19 is cool or not, it's my damn life and standards, not yours or anyone else's!

ALSO, you could think about it this way:
your parents arent virgins. so are you calling THEM cool? xd
lawl. still virgin here, though not in my mind. its weird...im probably one of the most perverted prudes out there..
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, I'm only 15 and prolly really perverted. Whatever.

Yea, I'm still a virgin. I'd rather wait until I was in a committed relationship to have sex.
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:52 pm
meeee too. plus, i sorta havent BEEN in a relationship. i was asked out once. but not in a real RELATIONSHIP. but i think i prefer it that way since im still 14...  

Beagirl1227

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:20 pm
im to young to do that and dont plan on doing it until im married >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:30 pm
Flurgin Popin
Zephire
I'ma virgin... still. It's not entirely by choice ninja

Same here. I'm 16, I've never had a boyfriend and haven't been in situations like that. But I do plan on being a virgin until I'm happily married (it may sound corny but oh well).

And 15 is not that bad compared to a couple girls in my old school (I won't mention their names but it wouldn't make any difference if I did), they were sleeping around just entering middle school (7th grade).

same at my school...... but i'm almost 15 and i have never had a boyfriend..... i have had many offers but they were just not my type! my friends keep telling me not to be to picky... but if the guy that is your first boyfriend you dont want him a jerk right?  

The Doctors New Companion

Lonely Phantom

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GreKaosAngel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:40 pm
I never had a girlfriend until my Junior Year when I was 17. She was a Senior, 18 years old. We've been together almost a year and a half.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Ehh, I lost my virginity outside...

of a church...

in the rain.

heart

xD

Titty McNipples

Omnipresent Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am
S p o n g e bobbb
Ehh, I lost my virginity outside...

of a church...

in the rain.

heart

xD

That is quite possibly the most awesome thing I`ve ever heard.

. . .
I want to lose my virginity outside a church in the rain. Except it`s currently lost somewhere in my uncle`s house. . .

We can`t find it anywhere.

@Rechu`s throwing up on waterbed story- EWWWWW. I`ve proudly never thrown up on myself while sleeping. Except when I was little.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 am

♥ -Virgin over heeeer- At age 15? eek Uber young.. ♥

Blueblerry --

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:38 pm
-_-Atomic Eclipse-_-

♥ -Virgin over heeeer- At age 15? eek Uber young.. ♥

Young love. =)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 pm
I wish my loss of virginity story was exciting ):<
BUT NOOOO!
We had to do it in the SHOWER.
That's not very exciting, in my opinion.
I would have preferred to do it outside.
ON THE BEACH!

I wanna have sex, on the beach!
Come on everybody..
SEX, on the beach!~
lololo

Romantic Comedy

whatagirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:25 pm
I'm still a virgin in real life...but my cyber virginity was taken away. exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:13 pm
I'm waiting until at least after college. I plan on finishing my education and following my dream first. I've dated twice, but the first was a jerk and the second one was sweet, but it didn't click with me. razz I'm still playing with love first. Never kissed either -sigh- Losing my virginity will happen sooner or later, but might help to be out of the house first I would think Oo
A virgin at 15 and proud of it!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Aladyia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm
Eh? *raises hand* virgin at 17 an lurrvin it! rofl

sides, if I can't wait, then I'll wait till collage, other wise, I'll wait till I'm in a comitted relationship. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:14 pm
whatagirl
I'm still a virgin in real life...but my cyber virginity was taken away. exclaim exclaim

eek How is that possible? confused  

Aladyia

Ambo_178

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:04 am
vergin and pround of it all tho my friend at age 11 was rapped by her brothers friends  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games