Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Croix Coldheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:34 am
User Image

Name: Croix Seisho Chikako (Croix Coldheart)

Race: Of my own race , created in the image of angels.

Personality: Quiet, Ominouse, sinister, and forbidding.

Age: Created before time was created, there in making age impossible to measure.

Weapons: Short sword, gauntleted hands, occationaly an bow or staff, and kunai's and shuirkens. Master of all weapons.

Powers: The chill of death, Not just the ability to lower the temp or create ice.

Height/weight: Height 7'1
Weight 200

Attire: Clad in a chain mail of glistening silver hidden behind a shadow like black tunic, dark blue Pants straped about my waist with an elegant azure belt. Dark color shifting cloak and cowl usaly pulled over my ageless, and pale face. steeling tipped travelers boot, with a hidden blade concealed withen it. silver Gauntlted hands , with sleeves pulled to cover up most of the gleaming, cold metal.

Proir death count: 17, all without mercy.

Relations: None, Loved ones only make one weak.

Back ground: Simply a traveler that up till resently devoted himself to none, I still take orders from nobody. If anyone has an problem with it they can feel free to try to change my mind by any means they see fit.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:23 am
Hmm......what should I say? Well, I'm 16, and I like:
Foods: Strawbwerry-rhubarb pie, fettuccini-alfredo with chicken, orange juice.
Manga: Almost everything they've shown in ShonenJump[except Hikaru no Go, that's just annoying].
Anime: FLCL, FMA, [movies: The Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away]
Video games: Almost anything by Nintendo, WarCraft III: TFT, StarCraft: BroodWar.
Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Pay it Forward, Space Balls.

I'm waiting to take-names-and-kick-asses when the battle system comes out, and when the Nintendo Wi-Fi Network goes online.

Please read my journal for more info on Kuaan and his Pet/Partner Majic.

User Image  

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

death_in_stages

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:30 pm
Sign: Gemini
Hair Color: brown reddish
Eye Color: hazel
My Style: unique
Fave Color: army green
My Personality: I'll crack you up
Post-Grad Plans: military
Grad Year: class of '09

More About Me:im planning to go into military and pay my way through college im a freshman at Lyman high, GO GREYHOUNDS and CLASS OF 2009, im trying to get into army JROTC, and do drill team. im always normally happy, Im me at pr0 voicebox on aim, or pr0_3v1l_piro, YIM

"music"

- metalica - bowling for soup - simple plan - green day - lostprophets - sugarcult - blink 182 - linkin park - yellowcard - Hot Hot Heat(lol) - P.O.D - MXPX - nirvana - New Found Glory - Staind - Evanecence - slipknot - breaking Benjimin - alterbridg - ozzy - Black Sabith - My Chemical Romance! - ..i'll pretty much listen to anything as long as its not rap or country(even tho i have no problem with people that do listen to them)

"dislikes"

< stuck up preppy people < pozers < cheerleaders < teachers < my parents < RUlES < being labeled and judged before somone even knows me < liers < people calling me skinny

"likes"

< strawberries < my lighter(even tho i dont smoke) < lighting things on fire and watching things burn < Vampires!! < the color orange,red,black,blue,purple < ducktape  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:33 pm
In character I act evil and out of character... you'll figuer it out. when i rp i destroy things. I can be called anything that resembles my name or my rp characters name wich is Tetsukazu or Tetsuka for short.  

NeoSesshomaru

Sareged Vileice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:43 am
Well I'm new here and my characteres that I RP mainly are mercs how fight for money. IRL I'm 15 and I live in Canada, I love to RP and play RPGs along with a long list of other things.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:10 am
I'm 15, like to fight and hate it when people make fun of my friends.  

Jyuzou

KaedonTheSeraphim RP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:28 am
DUDES AND CHICKS, DYE IS IN DA HOUSE YAAAAA

I'm 12 and in Cali. Love to RP baby RAIDERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

this is my RPing character:

Name 1: Darkblade

Name2: Darion Deama

affiliation: villain

Main power: Shadow transform (transforms anything into something else of choice, but it has a dark power in it)

Power2: Dark Portal (dark circle teleports him anywhere he chooses)

Power3: Omnislash (multiple slashes if he has a sword, cannot miss)

Weakness: Light, Sun, Holy magic, except cure and life, Has to go into a dark area every few hours

Vehicle: A pitch black streetbike with a "Red Button" press it and 10 miles around go BOOOM lol

Notes: used to be an Independent, but with all the things (bad things) he started to do, his mind became twisted and turned him evil. He likes to do whatever he wants.Of all the things he likes to do, he most of all likes to decieve Heroes. twisted When his transformed weapons don't work, he uses his fists to beat the s**t out of his opponent.

Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:44 am
Name: Shavo

What You Are: Half-demon born from the love of a demon and a mortal witch during the wars of heavn and hell.

Looks: 6'4, 245 lbs

Short and spikey jet black hair with red and blue stripes.

Weapon(s): 2 elemental blades named Agni & Rudra ((sorry bout the copyright infringement)) one is embued with the flame and the other with wind. These weapons were stolen from the circles of hell by the half-demon Dante, whom sold them to Shavo for undisclosed services. These swords are the same in size shape and sharpness, they can also be formed into one long double sided blade ((see Darth Maul)).

Shavo before hand only carried a belt of combat knives, which he still carries under his cloak in case he loses them.

The weapons enhance my powers of Flame and Wind.

Skills: Extremely strong and relatively high speed. Can pick up massive objects. Invulnerable to fire, and is (depending on density) invulnerable to high winds and knockbacks.

Bio: None Available.

***New Ability***
Angelic Transformation: Shavo turns into a Holy Knight Victor. Victor carries a holy scythe, two-sheathes holding Agni & Rudra Shavo's orignal blades. He has four plasma wings that glow intensly and burn anything that touches it.

Victor wears a single white cloak, and a bright helm.

Victor has the power to bend light, and uses light energy. (Light and Dark type, not light as in sunlight.)

***Agni & Rudra update***
During the Angellic transformation the blades increase in power, and sharpness. The powers of the blades are increased, and they both have a holy augmentation.

That is my character. IRL I am a sixteen year-old Minnesotan. I love rp'ing in the Arena, and i hope you all provide a good challenge.  

Yamir N. Mordecai

shadow69666

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:21 am
hello everyone my name is miguel aka fromaster i live in holyoke i am 16 years old i like playing games hanging out with friends and being online.......  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:14 am
Welcome everybody! I think there is a topic in the rp subforum for character introduction sweatdrop ...but nice to meet you guys...the guild has been semi slow for a while...hopefully we will last tillthe battle system.  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:03 pm
Greetings, new members. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:10 am
hey, im tyler, 15

um..i rlly like gaia?? xd sweatdrop  

TarotLies

tanrel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:11 am
Hello, I'm tanrel from the good ol' US of A! (Not that any other country is bad, my relations are from Europe and Asia!) I'm 16, almost 17 in 3 months!!!

Anyway, I like: almost any video game, Cheeseburgers, Hot dogs, Sushi, some card games, model building and painting, A-10 Thunderbolt II's ( heart Also known as Warthogs!!!), Battle for Middle Earth, and most people.

I don't like: some people, my parents (Most of the time), my brothers, some sushi, imitation hamburgers and hot dogs, models I can't build, the fact that I can't fly an A-10...yet, and dumb prepy kids at my school!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:36 pm
Yo peeps...my names samishii...you can call me sam. >_>

Anyway, I'm new here, as you can tell. (friggen clothes). So I joined this place for easy gold...  

Kuro_Tsuwamono

Brennan(0.0)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:37 pm
Hey, it's me, everyone's favorite thei-er.. Um... Rouge, Cox88! In runescape i'm a rouge and in Battleon i'm a rouge... just love being a rouge! If you ever need anything i'd be glad to stea-er.. um... BARTER on it, yeah... I will only kill an animal if it gives valuables, It's people who usually end up with a knife in their head.

Likes: Brutish barbarians, Cooked Fish Sushi, chicken, turkey, most fruits, some vegitables, small pointy things to use as weapons, wolves, and most any animal!

Dislikes: Idiotic Perverts, beef, skunks, big bulky axes and swords, people who beg... Yeah...

I'm a pretty good person if you get to know me, and i give fellow guild members things randomly. DON'T BEG!!! I can't wait for the battle system... I'm gonna get me a good dagger and assassina-er... Negotiate (with) some people to get money.)  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games