Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Because of Didrika's inconvenient position, when the door open, she also fell back, but fell half on the floor and half on Kanda's arm, which was really quite uncomfortable. "Ow!" She blinked at the light and covered her face with her hands. "Too bright..."

"Umeboshi-chan! You're alive!"

"Good morning, Sleepy-heads!" Lenali giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Kanda got up slowly, his eyes slowly adjusting to the light. "About time." He said, brushing himself off.

"We were so worried! Are you alright?" Allen leaned over the girl holding out a hand to help her up.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:01 pm
She uncovered one side of her face and looked up at Allen. "Yeah, I'm alright..." She accepted his hand and stood up. She yawned and stretched. "....I was sleeping..."

"Heh, only you could fall asleep in that kind of Situation."

Didrika shook her head. "No! Kanda fell asleep too..." She rubbed her eyes, still getting used to the brightness.

"Well, since everything seems to be okay now, I'll just go and return the keys. See you guys later!" Lenali said with a smile and a wave before walking off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:06 pm
Allen waved goodbye to Lenali and turned back to the group. "How long were you in there for?" He looked at the two, slightly puzzled as to how they got into such a situation.

Kanda replied with a cold shrug and he quickly glanced at Didrika.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:10 pm
(YAY! He's looking at me! XD)
"I dunno.... too long though.... I never want to be locked in a closet again!!!"

"Well at least you're safe. Yuu didn't hurt you did he?"

"Nope! We were just...in there..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:49 am
( xD )

"Aah, it's a good think that you're not claustrophobic."

Carlotta walked casually around the corner, and stopped to see the group around the door. She continued and waved innocently. "Hello again~ Fancy meeting you guys here."

Kanda didn't say a word to the approaching person, but shut the closet door and crossed his arms.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:01 am
"Oh! Hi Carlotta!! How are you!" Didrika asked with a smile."Where have you been?"

"Yeah, you just missed the drama. These two were locked in that closet...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 am
"A walk around, everyone here is so full of life." She smiled. "Oh, how scary." Carlotta answered looked from Lavi to Kanda.

Kanda glared in her dirrection as he leaned against the door.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:12 am
"uh-uh. Not scary... just....dark."

Lavi patted her head. "Well, you're a brave little Umeboshi aren'tcha?"

Didrika giggled. "yup!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 am
"She sure is." Allen smiled, looking a Didrika.

Carlotta turned to Kanda swiftly, leaning in towards him. "Geez, You sure look tired. Not to mention pale. Are you sick?"

Kanda scowled, turning away from her. "No." He replied quickly.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:30 am
Didrika looked at Kanda. "Are you okay, Kanda bread?"

"You're usually not so worried about Yuu...What happened, Umeboshi-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:46 am
"He does look a little.. sickly." Allen blinked.

"Che... I'm fine." He looked away from them, ignoring all concern.

((Someone needs a hug. o3o ))

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:52 am
(And I shall be the one to deliver said hug X333)
"It's okay, Kanda Bread." And then she hugged him, which was pretty much a shock to anyone who saw and knew the childish hatred Didrika held for him.

Lavi stared, completly shocked and confused by his daughter's strange actions. He carefully watched Kanda. If he was going to attack, Lavi needed to be ready to protct his daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:04 am
Allen stopped absolutely stunned from shock. "D-D-D-D...!!"

Kanda froze instantly at the childs touch and looked down slowly. He looked more horrified than angered. "W-w.... What is this!" Kanda mumbled to himself between curses, bottling frustrated rage.

Carlotta stood almost unfazed by the scene and looked at everyones reactions. "Oh, how cute," She smiled naively.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:24 am
Didrika looked around at all the confused and shocked faces. "Huh...?" She looked up at Kanda. "Heh....?" She squeeked and let go. "Uhm......Sorry....?"

Lavi knew that Didrika tended to act on her emotions, but it had never been this... Life-threateningly bad. He pulled Didi away and behind him, unsure of what Kanda would possibly do.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games