Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:06 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mmm, nope, that is wrong. I always run around in that room in REmake, and they just sit there. At least in the NTSC version of Remake.
Strange, then I wonder why the flew up when I ran.....Well sinceI'm not really good at looking up hard to find factsor weird facts I'll let Bio do the next question.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:43 pm
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Mmm, nope, that is wrong. I always run around in that room in REmake, and they just sit there. At least in the NTSC version of Remake.
Strange, then I wonder why the flew up when I ran.....Well sinceI'm not really good at looking up hard to find factsor weird facts I'll let Bio do the next question.

Yeah, they let you run in REmake. The crows only attack you if you attack them or botch the puzzle. I'll do a question if nobody minds. It's pretty easy.

Question: In which Resident Evil title did a zombified Wesker make an appearance?  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 pm
I gave a similar question in the past, so I'm not gonna answer it, even though I do know.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 am
Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, they let you run in REmake. The crows only attack you if you attack them or botch the puzzle. I'll do a question if nobody minds. It's pretty easy.

Question: In which Resident Evil title did a zombified Wesker make an appearance?

Resident Evil for the Saturn (in Battle Mode)! heart  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:24 am
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME

what she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:56 am
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME

You shouldn't be allowed to answer that, you already answered MY question on the subject.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 am
While you all dispute such a silly thing, I'll ask my own question.

According to the Novel's written by S.D.Perry, who was the first person to stumble across Wesker after the initial seperation of the group?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I gave a similar question in the past, so I'm not gonna answer it, even though I do know.

My bad.

Biohazard EXTREME
Nope. CVX never mentioned the Mother/Progenitor Virus.

Actually, CVX did mention the mother virus in Alexander's Memo. (sorry, stumbled across this while looking for said question... you worded it better; in a way that would be much harder to guess)

Celestial Fox Frenzi
While you all dispute such a silly thing, I'll ask my own question.

According to the Novel's written by S.D.Perry, who was the first person to stumble across Wesker after the initial separation of the group?

Barry, if I remember correctly.  

Thee Stranger

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:31 pm
Oh dear, here I go getting nitpicky...

Well, "stumble across" could be subjective. If I remember right, Wesker actually approached Barry. The first person (I think) to actually find Wesker is... Chris in the guardhouse?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME

You shouldn't be allowed to answer that, you already answered MY question on the subject.

mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:55 pm
Okay, here's one...
As you know, Resident Evil Archives book contains a town map of Raccoon City. In which Resident Evil game, can you see that very same map? And where exactly can you see it?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:44 am
Anyone?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 am
Sorry, I've been super busy having fun with my Christmas gifts. xd

I'm tempted to say RE3, but that just seems too obvious.

...Outbreak? Dunno where you'd see it though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:04 pm
I'm guessing RE3, since I've played the others and I didn't see the map in them, but I have no clue where it could be located. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:08 pm
Okay, fine. Yes, it is RE3. Now, I'm waiting to hear the exact location, get hunting, kiddies.

But don't worry if you don't know. Like I said, I beat RE3 over 30 times, and I only noticed it... Well, the day I posted this question. I'll try and get a screenshot for you sometime soon.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff