Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:00 pm
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
SoraSabishii
((I give up on the story making thing, whatever. Tis quicker...))

*looks at two* What? Damos, right? I didn't he have a brother...Crushing on Berry....? What is this crushing you speak of? Does it involve painful experiences in any way?

((As you can see my character isn't so adapt to this lingo...don't blame me! I just designed the character....wait, doesn't that mean you can blame me...?))
((can you get any worse than you are now))
well is a term of high regard and maybe a little pain 3nodding nuthing you cant see of course twisted rofl right berry cool ???((oh and this is my other account if your wondering xp ))
"where is he? i want to know if he is crushing on me." Berry face was flushed red.
ah that i do not know, but the chance are he is trianing somewhere not near but not far, would you like to know, a he crushes yet he doesnt, i feel like playing about, riddle me this riddle me not ill never tell you his secret spot twisted
((im going to bit you HARD now )) "Just tell me. I dont need any riddles right now. I just want to know a simple anwser to simple question"
ah foloow me but where ever i may lead may not be where he may be twisted rofl *does an areil and then a blackflip(think of him as a jester))*
Berry got out her weapon and pointed it at him"Just take me to him now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:21 am
"I was playing with them, if you don't mind!" Ryed summoned a new group of invisbles and started to toy around with them. "So you're looking for Sora too, if I'm not mistaken. Or is it for one of his friends?"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:19 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"I was playing with them, if you don't mind!" Ryed summoned a new group of invisbles and started to toy around with them. "So you're looking for Sora too, if I'm not mistaken. Or is it for one of his friends?"
.....ehy should i tell you stare your just a stranger with weird powers  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:04 pm
While dodging the Invisibles, he patted on the newcomer's shoulder. "As long as that's clear." He quickly defeated the remaining Invisibles and stood still before the other guy. "You still haven't answered my question."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
"where is he? i want to know if he is crushing on me." Berry face was flushed red.
ah that i do not know, but the chance are he is trianing somewhere not near but not far, would you like to know, a he crushes yet he doesnt, i feel like playing about, riddle me this riddle me not ill never tell you his secret spot twisted
((im going to bit you HARD now )) "Just tell me. I dont need any riddles right now. I just want to know a simple anwser to simple question"
ah foloow me but where ever i may lead may not be where he may be twisted rofl *does an areil and then a blackflip(think of him as a jester))*
"I said now please"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Sabishii stood there looking aat all the people cumminicating(sorta) in front of her. She didn't know why but suddenley she wasn't very interested in the conversation. For the majority of the time, she had been hidding behind Berry. No, what she was more interested in was, more or less, that the guy that had killed one of her favorite guns was a little ways in front of her.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:13 am
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
"I said now please"
okay i will take you to him...*whispers to self*fun killer.....* he grabs berry had and sabishi shoulder and then opens a portal to the underworld at the colusem* here we go he should be training here  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:27 am
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
"I said now please"
okay i will take you to him...*whispers to self*fun killer.....* he grabs berry had and sabishi shoulder and then opens a portal to the underworld at the colusem* here we go he should be training here
Berry slaps him when he whispers 'fun killer' "i heard that." She looked around"So where is he? I dont see him."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:51 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
While dodging the Invisibles, he patted on the newcomer's shoulder. "As long as that's clear." He quickly defeated the remaining Invisibles and stood still before the other guy. "You still haven't answered my question."
well then tell me your reason and i may tell you mine stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:05 am
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
"I said now please"
Berry slaps him when he whispers 'fun killer' "i heard that." She looked around"So where is he? I dont see him."
*does a double backflip and an arial away from the two and stood right next to a look alike somad but tied up to a chair* twisted your never going to find him no matter what twisted * he started to change into something else, something more sinister, yet it was covered in a veil of darkness, you could only see some form of a reptilion face* ((im going to bit you HARD now )) "Just tell me. I dont need any riddles right now. I just want to know a simple anwser to simple question"[color=green]your trully are careless being you humans trusting another person not even thinking for a second what or who he is, that was very foolish of you both twisted Now araise my Enigmas[color/]* he raised his hand and Reptilion creature arose from a greenish purple ooze of the ground* twisted twisted twisted  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:08 am
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
"I said now please"
*does a double backflip and an arial away from the two and stood right next to a look alike somad but tied up to a chair* twisted your never going to find him no matter what twisted * he started to change into something else, something more sinister, yet it was covered in a veil of darkness, you could only see some form of a reptilion face* your trully are careless being you humans trusting another person not even thoughing for a second what or who he is, that was very foolish of you both twisted Now araise my Enigmas* he raised his hand and Reptilion creature arose from a greenish purple ooze of the ground* twisted twisted twisted
"Wait what????" Berry saw the ooze and screamed loudly" What is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:10 am
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
The Gothic Rikku
"I said now please"
*does a double backflip and an arial away from the two and stood right next to a look alike somad but tied up to a chair* twisted your never going to find him no matter what twisted * he started to change into something else, something more sinister, yet it was covered in a veil of darkness, you could only see some form of a reptilion face* your trully are careless being you humans trusting another person not even thoughing for a second what or who he is, that was very foolish of you both twisted Now araise my Enigmas* he raised his hand and Reptilion creature arose from a greenish purple ooze of the ground* twisted twisted twisted
your Worse nightmares  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:15 am
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
The Gothic Rikku
intense_fire
your Worse nightmares
Berry trys to run away from it and looks to find Damos.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:21 am
Ryed twitched. "Later! But now we have to go!" He grabbed the guy's hand and both dissappeared, reappearing in a room full of reptillian creatures. Ryed saw the man behind a veil of Darkness. "You! I should've known!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:05 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed twitched. "Later! But now we have to go!" He grabbed the guy's hand and both dissappeared, reappearing in a room full of reptillian creatures. Ryed saw the man behind a veil of Darkness. "You! I should've known!"
ah Ryed so we meet agian with Damos i see, so do you wish to see your brother alive Damos twisted ??*Somad was twicthing in his chair tryin to get out of the ropes*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games