Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Zelda Songs, Fan-Fiction and Random Fan Stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 42 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

The Angelic Dark One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:17 pm
Eva Edin
User Image

ninja fan bracelet? can I call it that? anyways, yeah, its mine domokun

I want it.i want it.i want it.i want it.me.me.me.me.mine.mine.mine.mine.now.now.now.now.

Where'd you get that? me want one. *looks at bracelets on arm* i got this celtic one on made of stones. but i want a triforce one. *shakes arm and makes cool rattle with the stones.* n_m  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:26 am
ahem. . .

Once upon a time, the Hero of Time got lots of rupees and wanted to treat me because. . .why not. That and there was a Nintendo Power N64 Sale blow out, and everything was cheap. CHEAP I SAY! CHEAP!!! I mean, that braclet cost no more then 5 bucks o.o;;; Nintendo Power wanted to get rid of everything, and so. . .buy we did xd This was like the year where we all knew that N64 is gonna die and the GCN is coming out. ninja and. . yeah. . its mine. . .I wear it everyday to school XD

Eva Edin

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:58 pm
Sooo.... They gunna have another one of them things for GCN when REV comes out? or was that a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing? *wants some more pimpin Zelda gear* I got ...mmm 4 or 5 shirts, a hoodie, plenty of posters, a lollypop, PEZ candy thing, 7 soundtracts and some other spiffy LOZ stuff, but i want more More MORE!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:41 pm
maybe, but with windwaker stuff, my bro just took pics of his room, and he got most of the zelda stuff, so I should post them too 3nodding  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:37 am
Eva! I order thee to give me thine bracelet.

Nah, XD
I'm kidding.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:06 pm
*gets out a little box with a package stamp on it* 3nodding  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:08 pm
Eva Edin
*gets out a little box with a package stamp on it* 3nodding

O_O

Eva-chan... I was joking.
Those things are rare, and I couldn't take something like that from you  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:09 pm
*next day package just comes back to return address* ^_^() kinda need your address first to send you something xd that and I was playing around toos  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:41 am
Eva Edin
*next day package just comes back to return address* ^_^() kinda need your address first to send you something xd that and I was playing around toos

I figured you were, but, I know your loyalty, so it wouldn't hav shocked me if you had packaged it up...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:55 pm
I did stared at a box though o.O; if that count xd  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:37 am
It kinda does  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:09 am
now I feel bad. . . .and I'm going to draw you a picture! ^_^ I havn't drawn a pic in a while =D what should I draw, hmmmmmmmmmm *thinkthinkthink*  

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:33 pm
User Image

Awesome, anyone?

---------------

Ooh, Eva's gonna draw me a piccie?
Yay! [waits]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:15 pm
I will post it once my scanner behaves, or fix, and my bro WILL fix it. . .I got a greater power (in my home that is) that will order him to fix it ninja Muwahaha  

Eva Edin

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:07 am
I use the digital camera to take a shot at it -.-;; but better then nothing, right?
User Image

now that I look at it o.O; it. . .sucks, I should work on the shoulders more. . or is it the camera making it sucks >.< gah!

Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games