Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

MizSeri

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:34 am
`Samus
I'm Samantha.
But my all my friends and teachers just call me Samus.

When I'm not studying to be an EMT-P, I'm going on a zero mission.
Don't expect me to talk much.
ha! I Love your avatar!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm
Hey guys whats up. I'm new here smile

been with the nintendo family since... hhmmmm well 88 or 89 smile

i'm old lol

Live in PR finishing my bachelors in marketing. Yup i am OLD lol

I play some pokemon, and I like to play my old gamecube, hopefully will be buying a Wii soon smile  

TurboSL1

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:16 pm
Don't worry old ones are allowed too blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 pm
Diana Godstone
Don't worry old ones are allowed too blaugh

Thanks xd  

TurboSL1

Paco13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Hey, im new to the cult...obviously.
i enjoy lots of different games, from zelda to metroid to mario to ratchet and clank to kingdom hearts
but ever since i played final fantasy 4 on the GBA ive become addicted to RPGs...which probably isnt a good thing because they take so long to beat and there are so many of them lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:33 pm
MizSeri
You guys can call me Seri, I've been a nintendo fan for almost 15 years now and it's my favorite amongst all the video game companys... Always has been...

my favorite titles include... Pokemon, Mario (and all spin offs), Zelda, Kirby and the oh-so praise worthy Super Smash Brothers games *drools* I can't wait for brawl!

brawl is going to be amazing!!  

Paco13

Fezzyness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:01 pm
Hey guys whats up biggrin i just got accepted into the guild (woot) ^.^

can't wait to have heated discussions on Brawl, Galaxy, and Metroid! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:12 pm
'ello everybody! I'm Zalfor, and I just got accepted...five minutes ago, was it? Well, anyway, I'm glad that I got accepted, and now it's time for me to check out the rest of this place. Peace!  

Zalfor

teh emoogle boy

Steadfast Browser

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:22 pm
I'm Keith, and I like music, reading and video games. I am currently playing Wind Waker.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Hi, I'm Alena, and I'm new (duh). Call me whatever you want, (someones named me Al, Ena, Andy, and Porkchop before)

I'm an anime nerd, (I call myself that, but I'm not really that obsessed) and I'm currently playing Zelda Twilight princess(wii) and Animal Crossing; Wild World(ds)

I've taken an interest to Nintendo even before I've realized that I was playing nintendo. I'm a strange one, but that's okay.  

Littlerose25

Some Kind of Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:51 pm
Hey, im Mac. I actually have (or had at one point) every nintendo system except for Wii. I'm a huge mario fan. Yes, Zelda may be cooler, but i dont care, im still a Mario fan.
Currently playing Pokemon Pearl and 1080 Avalanche.
I'm 16, and VERY irish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:00 pm
Hello im T0bi is a G00d B0y, i love pokemon (i started to watch it when i was 7 and im not stopping when im 15), zelda, tales of symphonia, Animal Crossing, anime, manga, harry potter and a whole lot of other stuff.  

T0bi is a G00d B0y

Trunks_Saiyan_Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:01 pm
I'm new here, and I'd like to welcome myself to you all, with a little song:

I'M, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, SO SEXY YE-YEAH!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:02 pm
Trunks_Saiyan_Prince
I'm new here, and I'd like to welcome myself to you all, with a little song:

I'M, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, SO SEXY YE-YEAH!

I think I'm going to like you.  

Waynebrizzle

Triforce-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:06 pm
*Ninjas in*

Hey! I'm Triforce-Kun. You can call me Tri, Tri-Kun, TK, T-Kun, or whatever else you can derive from my name.

First off, I'm actually a girl, so don't be shocked. I just...have a bit of a guy's mentality > >; (but that, I am not explaining!)

I'm 15, turning 16 on November 25, I'm a junior in high school, and I live in a fantasy land that doesn't exist. (Which many of you may know as California.)

I LOVE to draw, read, write, and (obviously) play video games. I own a writer's guild. PM me and I'll send you a link if you want.

Though I'm sure plenty of people in a guild like this will know where my name comes from, I shall tell you it comes from the Legend of Zelda series, which I am addicted to. ^ ^

I listen to a lot of music, and you may be shocked at what you'd find digging through the music on my comp.

Eyahh...well, if there's anything else you want to know about me,just read my profile! Forewarning: wall of text profile. You're also welcome to ask me random questions.

And...I think that's it! Mata ne, and ninja away!

*poof*

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games