Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:48 pm
Marten was unimpressed by Mirado's statement, but he didn't argue. He didn't know of any other forms of magic aside from Biomancy and Necromancy that could revive the dead. Still, it was always possible - new forms of magic were not uncommon (Biomancy was only about two decades old, having finally separated itself from the holy arts commonly used to battle necromancers) and many powerful magical cultures had been lost to the world. He shook his head, there was no point in arguing now; either his magic would repel Dracquis next time or it wouldn't. "Let's head out then, and fast before the sun sets."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:53 pm
"Alright, I'm good to go." Mirado got up from his seat on the log. "Someone else might want to lead the way. I'm not that great at tracking people and with the footprints gone I won't be of much help."  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Constance knelt on the ground and put her nose close to it, then took a sniff. "I think I caught their scent. I can lead us for a little while, but from my experiance they change their scent naturaly for these typs of cases..." She smiled and pointed foreward. "Shall we go, then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:46 pm
"We might as well," said Alpheus. He coiled up Evervine, slung his greatsword over his back, and began to walk in the indicated direction.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:03 pm
Mirado followed along silently. He put his hands in his pockets and stared at his feet as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:08 pm
Marten followed them, watching the tracks on the ground. "Let me know if you lose the scent. It's painful, but I could become a bloodhound, or at least get one's nose, long enough to find the scent again."  

Gredar

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:19 pm
Constance nodded and looked at Mirado briefly. "You look down. What's up?" She asked, slightly concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Mirado looked up at Constance. "I'm worried, I guess..."  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Constance sighed. "Truth be told, so am I. What worries you is probably diferent from what worries me, however. What is on your mind?" She sniffed the air again and changed direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:50 am
"Years ago there was someone who I swore to protect, no matter how severe the consquences..." The tattoo on his right cheek itched. "That's why I'm following the Knights. But now Dracquis has returned. Both threaten that person. And I can't follow two seperate paths... that's what worries me..."  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Marten paused his stride. "How do you know the knights are after this 'person'? Who is this person anyways, if it's not too personal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:47 pm
"Yes Mirado, I think you have some explaining to do," said Alpheus.
"And just how do you know so much about the Knights?"  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:10 pm
"I've kept track of the Knights' movements for some time, and have followed them. This is the closest I've been to them so far. At first I visited some of the villages they'd attacked out of curiousity. I then began to notice a trend. They've mostly attacked small villages. Their path has swerved at points, but for the most part they've been heading east. I'm not sure what they're exactly after, but I know where they're roughly headed." Mirado withheld the information about the 'person'. "Even if I'm wrong about it, I'm not willing to take a chance."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Constance shook her head. "Well, I wouldn't count on that person staying safe if there are two groups looking to kill them and only one gaurdian. If we where to know the whareabouts of this person, but not exactly who they are, we could protect more than one inocent." She stopped short. "The trail ends here...or I'm not realy sure. To many flowers..." She looked at Mirado. "Besides, if you put your mind to only one person, the chances of them dieing are enormouse...I know from experiance..."  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm
"Normally I wouldn't be worried. This person is no pushover. And neither is the person that's with her. But against the Knights of Exemplar, or Dracquis the Dark One, they don't stand much of a chance. That is, without help or warning." Mirado's face showed no weakness. But underneath his mind was racing with thoughts. 'Those two better be alright...'  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games