Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

MageofH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:48 pm
stressed *Eye twitches when more heartless come in*
"This is a school, my school...."
*A ball of fire appears in Mage's hand*
"...And I HATE YOU f$&^ING B*&^%@#DS!!!!!!!!"
*Throws the ball through many heartless into the fireplace lighting a pile of heartless creating a bigger fire*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:54 pm
kaiser saw a heartless coming at him while he was defending from a samurai. kaiser leapt into the air and the samurai took the hit. kaiser sliced the heartless in half.  

kaiser321

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:59 pm
gets tackled by a heartless. "!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:09 pm
*A little shadow heartless is creeping up behind Mage*
*Mage slowly turns around, fire in his eyes*
Hearless: eek sweatdrop
twisted "You have two choices, run to your leader so I can follow....
*Ball of fire appears in hand*
"....Or you can burn sloooooooooooooooowwwly."
Heartless: eek crying *If it could it would be s&^&#xin;g it self*  

MageofH

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:16 pm
kaiser looked at mage and said "calm down, it's just a shadow."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:22 pm
*Looks at Kaiser*
stare "Fine, I just thought I could scare it into helping us"
Heartless: eek *Seems to be still frozen in fear*  

MageofH

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:26 pm
MageofH
*Looks at Kaiser*
stare "Fine, I just thought I could scare it into helping us"
Heartless: eek *Seems to be still frozen in fear*
goes ever to the scared heartless and picks it up trying to calm it down  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:29 pm
kaiser backed up and said "all right, i'm annoyed now." kaiser put his keyblade away and released the firewall. the nobodies and heartless were running to kaiser. kaiser looked up and put his arms out so that his body was in the shape of a †. kaiser's arms were engulfed in flames. kaiser's keyblade appeared in his arm along with a bond of flame in the other. kaiser ran forward and struck down all the heartless and nobodies. kaiser said "looks like i got a form. flare form i believe." kaiser looked at mage and said "looks like you did too. rage, where you don't use your keyblade, just your hands."  

kaiser321

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 pm
kaiser321
kaiser backed up and said "all right, i'm annoyed now." kaiser put his keyblade away and released the firewall. the nobodies and heartless were running to kaiser. kaiser looked up and put his arms out so that his body was in the shape of a †. kaiser's arms were engulfed in flames. kaiser's keyblade appeared in his arm along with a bond of flame in the other. kaiser ran forward and struck down all the heartless and nobodies. kaiser said "looks like i got a form. flare form i believe." kaiser looked at mage and said "looks like you did too. rage, where you don't use your keyblade, just your hands."
walks up to him and shows the scared heartless to him with a questioned look on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:35 pm
(wtf up with the turtle look?)

kaiser looked at him and said "what?" kaiser looked at his leg and saw that it was on fire.  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:40 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
(( this time i wasnt on))

Berry kepted looked at Somad waiting for an anwser. "Somad?"
just get ready please sweatdrop we need more people to fight*slashes at the nobodies and heartless*
Berry was still clueless to the max. "I ...I...." Berry ran around and hid somewhere. She didnt know how to fight.
She was hidden in the corcer and she moved some book around her so she was hidden from all the people and enemys now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:45 pm
kaiser321
(wtf up with the turtle look?)

kaiser looked at him and said "what?" kaiser looked at his leg and saw that it was on fire.
((its called a shell pack and whos leg mine or yours)) takes out the piece of paper and pen and writes what is this thing  

hydra4

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:49 pm
(my leg)

kaiser took a breath and thought for a moment and said "the dean. he might be in trouble. think about it, if you were invading in a place, wouldn't you send lackeys and go for the leader yourself, so that you can just have an easier fight on the weaker ones?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:07 pm
kaiser321
(my leg)

kaiser took a breath and thought for a moment and said "the dean. he might be in trouble. think about it, if you were invading in a place, wouldn't you send lackeys and go for the leader yourself, so that you can just have an easier fight on the weaker ones?"

sweatdrop "I don't know what's sadder, how obvious that is or that none of us thought of it until now...."
*Looks over to the guy holding the heartless*
"It's called a Shadow Heartless, you can keep it if you want, just make sure it doesn't eat your heart"  

MageofH

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:10 pm
MageofH
kaiser321
(my leg)

sweatdrop "I don't know what's sadder, how obvious that is or that none of us thought of it until now...."
*Looks over to the guy holding the heartless*
"It's called a Shadow Heartless, you can keep it if you want, just make sure it doesn't eat your heart"
whats a heart  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces