Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:35 pm
"Thet" is great!!!!! I wanna put that in my sig biggrin but then that would be stealing ninja

Oh I have waited so long to use the ninja icon again ahh the ninja icon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:40 am
That.. was wierd.. All the courtyards and Libaries and other lost threads just came back to life O_o;; Apparentlly Izarus was the unfourtanate glitched user... now..

What should we do with all the old Courtyards? im sticking about Non-Sticking them and then locking them for just you know. Back reference not for RPing nemore.

Crew?  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:37 pm
I agree good idea i don't know about everyone else though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:38 pm
Well as most of you may have seen I sorta changed the way things are going to work.

No longer All RP rooms are stickied.. it sorta made it messy O_o;; so instead i implemented a school map Sticky to make everything linked from there. Im hoping this will make things more easier for everyone ^^;; because all those stickies were jamming up the first page O_o  

KuraiGekkou

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:47 pm
Yay! ^.^;;

Good job old boy! I must say...! XD

*high fives* That does make it more organized and all. A lot better now. Being the perfectionist that i am, that makes me feel a lot...unspazzy now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:41 pm
Crystal Lake and Serine Cliff won the field trip location!!! An exact date is still being organised but should probably start the week after next.  

Rene the Hopeless

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:56 pm
Awesome idea ^-^ ..yea..we hsoudl put after eveyrone who usually rps here finished with their exams..I still have a few hmm..I should be studying right now blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:07 pm
w00t so the Field trip plans are going to go on their way.. But what to make happen there is going to be something rather difficult to plan out. Cause apparently we have to have a Rival school nearby. How to make each NPC unique and fun for the other People to rp as will be rather diffucult ^^;;. Hmm... ::scratches chin::

In other news though, Im planing a Fun-like Avi contest just for our guild during the weekend ^^ make sure your avi is cute/sexy/hot/seductive/wearing a skirt XP To try a chance to earn Bragging rights in the guild and a nice bag of 150 gold ^^. I know it isnt much but.. DUH its for fun XP. I'm still pondering on how many slots should be open for voting. Try to balance it with the number of peeps you know.

Still trying to figure out a battle system we could use for the Areana :/ . im thinking that involves Peer 2 peer Judging and such. So they can be graded by something like Style points vs. Brute strength and damage and such. ITs rather hard ^^. Im trying to make our RP battles rather unique and fun at the same time ^^  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:04 pm
OOO, a rival school would be cool...it would be like...Rival school the game!! whee (Aww great game) I get dibs on Tiffany and Batsu whee (Batsu heart heart lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:44 pm
ait is it that game with that cheerleader and that other girl Hinata?!?((no..they followed us and took our personailtes and made characters!!))  

JoY_AnGel

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:37 pm
Sounds good to me it sounds very intresting actually.But i would like to know one thing why is it always me just kidding. blaugh Any way i'am willing to help with anything just ask away my freind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:28 pm
Haven't been on much lately...I haven't given up Gaia or anything, just busy with homework, and I have mid terms next week. So don't expect to see much of me for awhile. Thus the swordsmanship thread might not go far for a little while...or maybe it will anyways. I have an uncanny ability to get left behind on threads.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:37 pm
Heh, I haven't been on lately either. It's only been a week or something. -.- I need to find time to sit down, read, and rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:09 pm
I have to stay up 2 like 1:00 am studying..and I've noticed that Im the only tanned person in this whole guild!!O.O  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:25 pm
Shoulda mentioned this earlier. OUr entry fee will increase 100 gold each time a new member comes in (those in the guild shouldn't worry about this since you already in the guild XP). This is cause of the fact Our guild is growing so much that we may not be able to handle all the new people RPing and such, and our plot may go haywire and such X_X; very not fun. So far our guild fee jacked up to 900 gold XP. wonder how high it will get XP.

Still trying to figure out a good Battle system to use. Should discuss with Ky about it. and maybe Rene. but im going to give it a shot myself. Cause i am a BIG BOI!

Also we need more peeps to Join the Avi contest! come on peeps! don't be shy ^^

In other news. Joy is apparently the only tanned member O_O!! pretty spiffy XP.

And Gaia Unrealeted. But Azn Dreamer is a good boy band ^^!! Feels like im walking in the raiiiinnnn... i find myself trying to wash away the paaaiiinn... haha.. if you think this is annoying you should hear what Rene has to deal from me everyday XP.

w00t. Midterms all next week X____x;;;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games