Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:23 pm
"Lilli!"
Tuesday yelled and grabbed her before she hit the ground.
The sudden scene cause people to stare....

"Lilli...are you okay? Tsshyeiah, she needs food."

Ceeleia, I'll be right there, I have to attend to something right now. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 pm
"Hm," Tssyeiah said. She clapped, and someone brought a loaf of break to Tssheiyah a loaf of bread. "Here,"

[[ I'm on the phone.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:40 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Hm," Tssyeiah said. She clapped, and someone brought a loaf of break to Tssheiyah a loaf of bread. "Here,"

[[ I'm on the phone.]]

"Drink please. Lilli..."
Tuesday closes his eyes and rests his hands on her.
"Lilli, come on."

Soon after Lilli coughs.
'Lilli eat this."
Hands Lilli Bread.

[[GET OFF! Or at least call me?. What was that site that you could get all those Hora songs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 pm
[[ ;^; Talking.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:47 pm
((Lilli is still unconcious, and is having a dream.))

"Mother, Father?? Where are you??" It was dark. She could hear foot steps. She was getting scared. "MOM! DAD!! What's happening." She could hear someone laugh, it was her father, George.

"Father? What are you doing?" He cackels. She see the knife in his hands, ands starts to cry. "Father, no please don't! I know you hate me but please don't kill me. I promise i won't hurt anyone. Even if I'm a Vampire. Oh please." Her mother came up from behind her and grabbed her neck.

Out of reflex she reached backwards and tried to get her mother away, but in doing so she knocked her backward. "Penelope!"yelled her father. He lunged at her with the knife. Lilli pulls out both of her twin blades and stabs her father in the chest. "DAD! NO! I'm sorry!" she sobs. Her mother had gotten up and saw that George was dead. "YOU! You little b***h! See what you've done!"screamed Penelope. "Mother, I'm so sorry. Father was trying to kill me."she says stills crying.

"I DON'T CARE I WANT YOU DEAD! YOU WERE NEVER EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE BORN!!" Her mother sreams, and jumps at Lilli.
Lilli raises her sword and sticks in through stomach. Blood flies everywhere. She looks down at he mother who is now laying on the floor bleeding to death.
"I'm sorry mom. Sorry that I killed you and dad. More importantly that i was born. Goodbye." She says and runs out the front door crying.

Lilli wakes up to find her self in Tuesdays arms. Her face wet from tears. "Wha.. what happened Tuesday?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 pm
[[ DONE NOW! 8D THAT WAS THE CRAPPIEST POST,EVER! D<]]

Tsshyeiah sighed and rested her head on her hand. "My god, problems here! Problems there!" She muttered. "She'll be fine soon..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:54 pm
"Lilli...heh, you collapsed. Here"
Tuesday picks her up.
"I'll take you to a room. Tsshyeiah, Things will get better, I know they will."

Tuesday leaves and takes Lilli to a room.
"Lilli, there is a room next to mine if you would like to have it. You should rest, I'll speakwith Tsshyeiah about bringing you food."

Ceeleia, I am sorry. I am on my way up."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:56 pm
Xellious breathed throuh his nose, it was too quiet and not filled with enough emotion to be considered a sigh. I wonder if any of this is considered my fault... He waved the thought away and waited for the cooking staff to bring out the platters and platters of food of which the rest of the house would eagerly consume.

---
[[Edit]]

Yes...I'll wait...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:59 pm
[[I have to go,like teh nows. ;^; You guys can Rp without me,but try to keep it between you two... I'll be back tomorrow.
T~T Parents be bootin' me off...]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday picks her up.

"Lilli, there is a room next to mine if you would like to have it. You should rest, I'll speakwith Tsshyeiah about bringing you food."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I just haven't eaten for at least 3 or 4 days.

A room, next to yours? Ok then. Oh and yes i now know, you can read minds. I can hear you talking in my head. Anything else you can do. Who is Ceeleia? I heard you say something about her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:18 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday picks her up.

A room, next to yours? Ok then. Oh and yes i now know, you can read minds. I can hear you talking in my head. Anything else you can do. Who is Ceeleia? I heard you say something about her.

((HEY! Only I can do that scream ))

"Ceeleia is a girl. I can heal my own wounds, and others too..Thats how I woke you up.I have other powers that I would like to keep to myself."

Tuesday got her in the bed under the covers and laid next to her over the covers. He turned towards her.

"So Lilli..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday picks her up.

"Ceeleia is a girl. I can heal my own wounds, and others too..Thats how I woke you up.I have other powers that I would like to keep to myself."

Tuesday got her in the bed under the covers and laid next to her over the covers. He turned towards her.

"So Lilli..."

((I'm not saying i can read minds. Just that you were talking in inside my head amd you said something about Ceeleia. Sorry gonk ))

"Hmm... yes, Tuesday?" She said staring into his gorgeous eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:32 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday picks her up.

"So Lilli..."

((I'm not saying i can read minds. Just that you were talking in inside my head amd you said something about Ceeleia. Sorry gonk ))

"Hmm... yes, Tuesday?" She said staring into his gorgeous eyes.

((Oh! Okay...lol))

Tuesday blushes.
"Heh, nevermind."
He says staring back.
"Unless you want me to tell you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm
((Yeah ok.))

"What? Ok then. I want you to tell me." She says shifting under the blankets, staring more deeply into his eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:37 pm
Tuesday your sooo stupid! She probably doesn't even like you....  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games